Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14

Author Topic: AREA GUNIN: Idea Dump, Things I Like  (Read 15907 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: AREA GUNIN: Idea Dump, Things I Like
« Reply #120 on: July 23, 2014, 03:56:57 pm »

The PM's motorcade passes by and you turn one eyebrow up at it. The cars in front and behind are destroyed instantly along with their occupants, but the car in the middle is completely unharmed!!

: (Damn. Was my aim off..?)

The car is forced to stop to avoid crashing into the smoking wreck of the vehicle ahead of it. The door opens and David Cameron steps out, followed by his two body guards armed with rifles.

: Ha! Fuck you Golgo! This car's been eyebrow-proofed!

One of his men hands him a pen.

: Young man- *click* -I am gonna kick your fucking ass!

Then someone gives him a rocket launcher.
Spoiler: Golgo 13 (click to show/hide)
Inventory: Revolver Super Magnum 6/6, Custom M16 Armalite 1/20, Flower Handbag, Granny Suit
Contract: Kill the Prime Minister of England

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 23, 2014, 03:59:35 pm »

Frown at this rocket launcher
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 23, 2014, 04:01:08 pm »

Inauspiciously flee the scene with the other pedestrians, take cover in the nearest alleyway and snipe from there.
We'll take out the PM with the M16, and any pursuers with our pistol. Or glaring.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 23, 2014, 04:41:30 pm »

How about we just frown at him? The car was frownproofed, but I'm pretty sure his face isn't.
+1 Frown at him, glare at his bodyguards.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 04:53:02 pm by Worldmaster27 »

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 23, 2014, 04:51:41 pm »

How about we just frown at him? The car was frownproofed, but I'm pretty sure his face isn't.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #125 on: July 25, 2014, 11:49:48 am »

The date is A.D. 2140 December 31st, in Neo-Tokyo, Japan, and the evening's New Year's festivities were getting on quite nicely. While stories about metropolitan human trafficking had been going on since the birth of modern Japan, the Yakuza had given the government no reason to ever make any serious effort to crack down on the practice. The politicians were made happy with cash bribes, and the vocal middle-class public never heard enough official word to stir up any kind of serious objection.

Few reliable authorities were found to be on duty in the locality of the disturbance reported by one Nakane Akihisa, due to the nation-wide celebration, and so it was decided rather unusually that a JSDF platoon be activated and sent to investigate.

---

An abandoned highrise looms somewhere in a seedy downtown neighborhood. It had been showering all night, and a heavy fog was rolling in steadily from the bay. Three white armored vans marked "JSDF" are parked at the foot of the structure, their engines still running. Lieutenant Takaaki was an aging man with strong features and a firm attitude befitting his strong stature, and he walked carefully, taking his time with each step, creating an altogether intimidating but somehow respectful aura that all who knew him couldn't help but admire. His salt and pepper hair was thinning, but it was a fact that his wife skillfully ignored and he noticed with growing alarm each passing day.

He straightened and shouldered his carbine before slamming the passenger side door, then strode—rather hastily, his subordinates note—to the front of the van. The high beams splayed his shadow like a deck of cards across the pavement, and he turned his chin ever so slightly up and to the left before addressing the 31 individuals under his command.

Alright, as you all know there's been a disturbance in this area. I quote: "1) Concerned civilian passerby reported loud noises coming from nearby. 2) Caller was heard running and remained on the line for approximately 10-15 seconds before the phone was abandoned and fell from the caller's hand. 3) Shouting was momentarily heard, then silence for over five minutes before the call was dropped. 4) High possibility the caller was a victim of gang activity which has been reported in the same area."

So, we're to find Mister Akihisa and make sure he's okay. I checked up on the level of gang activity in the immediate area and there has been a history of reports, but lately it's been remarkably quiet. I want everyone as alert as possible.

Corporals Fumihiko, Masaharu, take five each and secure this exterior. Everyone else is with me.

Kokan and Giichi volunteer for Fumihiko's team, and he picks out Sen, Tanjiro and Naozane to fill out the rest. Meanwhile Ichisake, Ryo, Toshinobu, Hoshi and Matsusuke quickly volunteer themselves for your command.

Excellent. Stay within radio contact. He taps the wireless comm protruding from the side of his helmet. He turns, barking orders, and the rest of the platoon falls out towards the entrance of the multilevel building. I want a report as soon as you've scouted these alleyways, then spread out and lock down all entrances and exits! He waves as he jogs after his team.

Fumihiko looks after the captain for a moment before turning to you. Man, he sure is tenacious for an old geezer. He gives you a lopsided grin while pulling the strap of his laser spraygun a bit higher onto his shoulder. So.. You take that side, I'll take this one? We can meet at the back.

Corporal Ikoma Masaharu
Appearance: A tall man with short-cropped black hair and constantly sporting a light shadow on his chin. Is lean, and has above average fitness. Has tireless endurance.
Personality: A courageous and forthright man. Always follows orders to the letter. Prefers to let his actions speak for him.
Inventory: Laser Spraygun 20/20, 2x E-Caps, Holdout Laser Pistol 1/1, Combat Knife

Private Enoshi Ichisake
Appearance: A bit shorter than average, but also quite stocky. Keeps his entire body cleanly shaven.
Personality: Hard-headed and practical, tends towards a blunter approach to solving his problems. Despite this, enjoys talking and planning things out before moving on.
Inventory: Laser Carbine 10/10, 2x E-Caps, Holdout Laser Pistol 1/1, Combat Knife

Private Kihara Ume
Appearance: Of average height, wears her hair long, far beyond regulation length. Her soft features and slender figure draw the eyes of envious men and women alike, and the delicacy of her movements make her blinding agility in action all the more surprising.
Personality: Very soft-spoken, always manages to sound slighted when she does open her mouth. Wears her emotions on her sleeve, and her distaste for most of the men in the company is well known. Has never been known to take much time for R&R.
Inventory: Laser Carbine 10/10, 2x E-Caps, Holdout Laser Pistol 1/1, Combat Knife

Private Ichihara Miya
Appearance: Below average height. Has unusually pale skin and mid-length brown hair. Has sharp features and very bright eyes. Always seems to be smiling.
Personality: Miya almost always has something to say, and the day she's at a loss for words is the day we all fall straight into hell. Very lazy and always shirking her duties at the base, her reliability in the field is second to none. Is believed by many in the company to have a photographic memory because of her overwhelming success at any form of gambling.

Private Takeshi Hoshi
Appearance: [insert appearance]
Personality: [insert personality]

Private Makanouichi Kuwabara
Appearance: The tallest man in the company, next to
Personality: [insert personality]

Spoiler: GM Note (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 09:05:35 am by GUNINANRUNIN »

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 25, 2014, 12:28:56 pm »

WHAT A TWIST
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #127 on: July 25, 2014, 12:35:56 pm »

WHAT A TWIST
ONE OF THEM IS GOLGO. TRY TO GUESS WHICH.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 25, 2014, 12:41:43 pm »

WHAT A TWIST
ONE OF THEM IS GOLGO. TRY TO GUESS WHICH.
Golgo is all of them. They are his many alternate realities.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 25, 2014, 01:02:00 pm »

ORHE ORHER TWIST IS THAT ONE OF THEM IS  ACTUALLY DAVID CAMERON

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #130 on: July 25, 2014, 07:07:40 pm »

*slaps everyone* Play ze game.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 25, 2014, 09:21:01 pm »

Enoshi Ichisake: Appearance: only notable aspect of his appearance is that he wears a really out of place hat all the time. People who meet him can only remember his hat

Personality: actually a criminal impersonating Enoshi, who he accidentally killed in a botched home invasion some time ago. Continues going along because of fear of being discovered. As a result, is always evasive and tells conflicting and fabricated reports of his "past"

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 25, 2014, 09:43:07 pm »

ptw, also, maybe a suggestion game where you are a brain implanted into a makeshift spaceship built by children in order to win the local space race?
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #133 on: July 25, 2014, 10:55:39 pm »

^^You could certainly try something like that if you wanted to.

Enoshi Ichisake: Appearance: only notable aspect of his appearance is that he wears a really out of place hat all the time. People who meet him can only remember his hat

Personality: actually a criminal impersonating Enoshi, who he accidentally killed in a botched home invasion some time ago. Continues going along because of fear of being discovered. As a result, is always evasive and tells conflicting and fabricated reports of his "past"
Maybe I should just do these myself. :v

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 25, 2014, 10:59:11 pm »

Nah, i'm more into Reanimated unicorn skulls seeking vengeance on the one who genocided his race, with a bloody horn that can be customized to your heart's content.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14