Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 48

Author Topic: BYOR 12 - Game Over: And That's Why They Call Them Mafia  (Read 107409 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 12 - Night 2: Game Of Blame Me For Taking Forever
« Reply #555 on: November 21, 2013, 09:00:12 pm »

No computer for a bit. Will start day when I can.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: November 23, 2013, 04:25:23 pm »

Computer obtained. Night processing to begin soon.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: November 23, 2013, 04:29:11 pm »

Thanks for letting us know.  It was really funny to wait and wonder who was still alive and who was dead.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 12 - Night 1: The Beginning
« Reply #558 on: November 23, 2013, 07:51:23 pm »

Suddenly, Imp breaks out into a fit of laughter. "Fools!" he shouts, pointing at each one of you, "My master will make quick work of you all!"

Imp's smile disappears and his eyes begin to bulge. Slowly, his insides begin to grow, but his skin, not willing to grow with him, begins to stretch and tear. A sharp claw rips out, greeted by more insidious laughter. The rest of the Prankster Demon appears, red, hunched, and horned. His beady eyes scan the room.

His voice rock the entire room. "AWWW YEAH, MOTHA FUCKIN' HUMANS! DIS GUN' BE FUN!" Just as he finishes his sentence, he smacks his forehead and begins laughing like a jackass. "HEHAHEHA LOOK AT THAT DUMB ONE IT ALREADY DEAD!" The Prankster Demon's wings unfold from its body and he flies over to Tiruin, picking up her corpse and playing with it.

"HEY HUMANS I IS A HUMAN TOO." The demon shakes the corpse around a bit, snapping off one of the arms. "OOPS I IS SO CLUMSY! HEHAHEHAHEHA! GEDDIT?!?!?!?!"

Everyone realizes this is going to get old really fast, as the demon's laugh irritates them further.

Imp has won the game!

Imp was an Imp (survivor).

Tiruin has been killed!

Tiruin was Jane Addams (mafia).

Vote Count
------------------------
birdy51 -
Deathsword -
Nerjin -
notquitethere -
Shakerag -
TheWetSheep -
Toaster -
No Lynch -

Not Voting - Deathsword, Toaster, Shakerag, Nerjin, notquitethere, TheWetSheep, birdy51,

4 To Hammer. Day ends Wednesday 9 PM Central.

Imp - Imp
(Auto) Avatar Of Pranks: When you win, you summon forth your master, the Prankster Demon. And naturally, like all demons, his idea of a prank is killing people. Because it’s HILARIOUS. At the end of each Day, after the lynch, the Prankster Demon randomly kills a player. You may also, during the Night, post about how hilarious anyone’s death was.
(Auto) Trickster: You receive a list of all players that targeted you. One of these players is randomly redirected to some other poor sap.
(1-Shot, Night) Disillusionment: All players are enchanted. Enchanted players randomly target players during this Night.

Tiruin - Jane Addams
(Mafiakill) Social Work [target]: You kill the target. Your action is disguised as a Protect. This action also goes through protects.
(Night) Hull House [target]: This action does not count toward your one action per Night limit. You protect the target from kills.
(1-Shot, Mafiakill) Public Health Awareness: All protects become kills. All other actions become protects. All kills go through protects. X-shots used by other players are not used up.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 12:51:25 am by webadict »

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 12 - Day 3: HEHAHEHAHEHA HUMANS IS FUNNY
« Reply #559 on: November 23, 2013, 08:48:08 pm »

Shakerag: Why did my inspect receive a mafia result on you?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: November 23, 2013, 09:43:36 pm »

Well, that explains Hapah.  Anyone know why Imp won?

Also Shakerag I would like to know this as well.

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: November 23, 2013, 10:19:03 pm »

Is Imp still in the game? Is the game still going? Can multiple factions win? How did they win?

Anyways... I've got a fun fact for you guys: Turns out I was misreading my role PM, I get to steal a vote regardless of whether or not the person votes me. Anyways...

Shakerag bro-ham... What's the deal with this mafia result?
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: November 23, 2013, 10:41:31 pm »

*Tiruin flops.
Please tell me that was a role claim. Please? I want someone's role to be "Floppy Fish"
Tiruin - Floppy Fish
(Auto) Floppy: When you die, people will note how sad your existence was and will have the urge to flop themselves! As a result of that, the next phase after the phase post-death is skipped.
(Mafiakill) I thought you were a Fish: You are actually a Piranha playing on Hollywood-based information and eat the person you target! Your action is untraceable.
(1-Shot, Night) Fish out of Water: You flop on land and bounce on the hard confines that keep you ever so close to your destined habitat. Any actions taken against you tonight automatically fail. This action is not counted towards your one action per Night limit. You will also look Town during the time it is used.

Edit: IMP IS FEMALE YA DARN HYUUMAN! D:<
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 10:45:06 pm by Tiruin »

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: November 23, 2013, 10:44:18 pm »

Bahhahahahahahaha post.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: November 23, 2013, 11:26:27 pm »

*Tiruin flops.
Please tell me that was a role claim. Please? I want someone's role to be "Floppy Fish"
Tiruin - Floppy Fish
(Auto) Floppy: When you die, people will note how sad your existence was and will have the urge to flop themselves! As a result of that, the next phase after the phase post-death is skipped.
(Mafiakill) I thought you were a Fish: You are actually a Piranha playing on Hollywood-based information and eat the person you target! Your action is untraceable.
(1-Shot, Night) Fish out of Water: You flop on land and bounce on the hard confines that keep you ever so close to your destined habitat. Any actions taken against you tonight automatically fail. This action is not counted towards your one action per Night limit. You will also look Town during the time it is used.

Edit: IMP IS FEMALE YA DARN HYUUMAN! D:<
Your Floppy Fish role is close, but I wouldn't include having you look Town in the last action unless I specifically made inspects work through the action.

Also, I would have an action called Floppy Fish Style.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 12 - Day 2: Creepy Crawlers [1 Replacement]
« Reply #565 on: November 24, 2013, 08:29:21 am »

So who've been the most useless today? Tiruin had a weird switch vote on TolyK yesterday and now she's just cruising but... apparently she's coming in with something soon?
As of prior note, I've been making a LONG list of people-their tells from my PoV and interactions. Hopefully gonna be posted later today-am just really swamped by RL, but then I know I can do this and won't be asking for a replacement.
I want to hear it Tiruin!
I guess I know why she didn't get back to me now!

Sheep this is our best lead (and though I have to update it, Shake was one of the more scummier players by my vote analysis) but what with Imp's one-shot, I'm not sure how much we can rely on your read. I wonder if anyone found their targeting last night was a bit off? I'm a bit wary of hasty hammers especially given the fact that our lives are all under threat by demon now.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: November 24, 2013, 10:00:21 pm »

Bah...

I have been dealt a stinging defeat at the hands of technology. My laptop has quit charging, which leaves me with absolutely no way to really play Mafia.

As such, I am going to have to request a Replacement Request... A permanant one this time around, and I won't be able to play at all. Sorry guys...
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: November 24, 2013, 10:28:08 pm »

I can replace in but I'll be out for a few days around thanksgiving.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: November 24, 2013, 10:29:27 pm »

Sorry to hear that, Birdy. PPE: Oh good, a replacement.

Now a more full claim:

Ability 1: Inspect. I inspected Imp N1, but got no PM that night. No idea why. Shakerag N2, mafia result.

Ability 2: Not gonna bother claiming yet, although I wouldn't be against claiming it if you want me to.

Ability 3: 1-shot Role-swap. Very useful right now.I could give my role to someone else, so that scum don't know who has the inspect. This also has the possibility of fingering another scum if their role looks like a scum role. I could also use it on somebody who's claimed their role to verify theirs and mine and hope for doctoring. Thoughts?

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: November 24, 2013, 10:36:41 pm »

Alright, I'll bite. What's the second ability?

P.S: Don't do that. Either you're gonna claim the ability or you're not. You saying "I'll do it but only if asked" is kinda just adding an unnecesary step.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 48