Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 48

Author Topic: BYOR 12 - Game Over: And That's Why They Call Them Mafia  (Read 107362 times)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 12 - Day 1: Murder At The Docks
« Reply #315 on: November 06, 2013, 09:57:04 pm »

Excellent, mini extension. Alright, Nerjin, how fussed are you about lynching Birdy and not Toly?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: November 06, 2013, 10:01:56 pm »

Excellent, mini extension. Alright, Nerjin, how fussed are you about lynching Birdy and not Toly?

Don't quote me on this, but I think he may have checked out for the night. I'm currently writing an essay, and idle babbling is easier than preparing major posts. :P
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: November 06, 2013, 10:02:55 pm »

Even if Nerjin cannot change his 'smoothtalked' vote - he could surely still change his own.  (Nerjin, do you know if you can change the 'stolen' vote?)

From currently:

birdy51 - TheWetSheep, Nerjin, Nerjin, Cheeetar
TolyK - Shakerag, Imp
If Nerjin cannot change the stolen vote, I believe the vote could shift to:

birdy51 - TheWetSheep, Nerjin
TolyK - Shakerag, Imp, Nerjin, Cheeetar
And if the stolen vote can be moved:

birdy51 - TheWetSheep
TolyK - Shakerag, Imp, Nerjin, Nerjin, Cheeetar
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: November 06, 2013, 10:03:52 pm »

Don't quote me on this, but I think he may have checked out for the night. I'm currently writing an essay, and idle babbling is easier than preparing major posts. :P

Argh! Major butts, he holds two votes, and I'm worried that now I'm second guessing myself too much with desiring of changing my vote.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: November 06, 2013, 10:09:18 pm »

If you can't get another vote, don't worry about it too much.

However, TheWetSheep is marked as online. If you guys could convince him, we would have a solid majority.
BIRDS.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: November 06, 2013, 10:10:28 pm »

I do not respond faster when you put my name in Purple. In fact, I can't see the color purple. So, putting my name in purple is the least likely way to call my attention. I'd suggest the opposite of purple. Yes. Yellow. I would suggest yellow. Or even a nice lime green.
Note to everyone: You should BOLD AND RED your votes. Webadict has something with colors  :'(

Extend please!

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: November 06, 2013, 10:12:38 pm »

Alright, I'll bite. If TWS is willing to vote Toly, I'll gladly change my vote. I'm assuming you will too, Imp?
I've played some mafia.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: November 06, 2013, 10:17:14 pm »

Very-recent-skim-query:
Alright, I'll bite. If TWS is willing to vote Toly, I'll gladly change my vote. I'm assuming you will too, Imp?
Someone messed with the votes off TolyK, I presume, and put them on the next most-voted target, right? Trying to get the context. Why are you agreeing with one another on shifting vote?

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: November 06, 2013, 10:19:20 pm »

Very-recent-skim-query:
Someone messed with the votes off TolyK, I presume, and put them on the next most-voted target, right? Trying to get the context. Why are you agreeing with one another on shifting vote?

It's close to the deadline, and I definitely don't want to have a tie vote. If we want to lynch Toly instead of Birdy, we're all going to have to change our votes.
I've played some mafia.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: November 06, 2013, 10:20:09 pm »

I am already voting TolyK.  He was my first vote this game, though it wasn't an RVS vote.  His behavior since I voted for him and challenged him has become increasingly deflective and misleading, so my vote's not changed.  It's not going to now either, unless I had to for preventing a tie - that's not going to be a problem though.

Very-recent-skim-query:

Tiruin, that was me, answering Cheeetar regarding if it was even possible to change the lynch with the people and votes at hand.

We have had weird vote stuff, that's Nerjin having 'stolen' and taken control of Birdy's vote.  Claimed by Nerjin, supported by Birdy's claim of a PM about it.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: November 06, 2013, 10:21:27 pm »

I am already voting TolyK.  He was my first vote this game, though it wasn't an RVS vote.  His behavior since I voted for him and challenged him has become increasingly deflective and misleading, so my vote's not changed.  It's not going to now either, unless I had to for preventing a tie - that's not going to be a problem though.

Bleh. I apologise for my absentmindedness.
I've played some mafia.

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: November 06, 2013, 10:21:48 pm »

Man, that's a hard decision. I have to leave right basically right now, and I'm not sure on either of them.

Convince me in 2 minutes.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: November 06, 2013, 10:24:10 pm »

Man, that's a hard decision. I have to leave right basically right now, and I'm not sure on either of them.

Because I am afraid to die!

I have committed Occum's Razor by saying this, but I am confident I can find something over night. My role power is conducive to something like that happening. I'll vote myself if I fail to find anything.
BIRDS.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: November 06, 2013, 10:25:34 pm »

Toly's been much more passive, less scumhunting, active lurking kinda behaviour.
I've played some mafia.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: November 06, 2013, 10:27:08 pm »

Because I am afraid to die!

I have committed Occum's Razor by saying this, but I am confident I can find something over night. My role power is conducive to something like that happening. I'll vote myself if I fail to find anything.

I think you mean Murphy's Law, right?
Occam's razor is picking the simplest argument as probably right, or some sort of smarter way of saying that.
I've played some mafia.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 48