Zombie Teddy Roosevelt.
- 0 (0%)
Doppleganger TCM.
- 1 (8.3%)
All of the above.
- 7 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 58

Author Topic: Bay12 Goes Vegas: Greenstar learns... absolutely nothing.  (Read 94310 times)

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Goes Vegas: Why Did I Give Mastahcheese The Force?
« Reply #690 on: October 25, 2013, 04:04:48 am »

I was close with the policemen thing.
Haggle with Gamerlord for some of the points.

Anyway:
"oh, I'm Jacen. Sorry, forgot to introduce myself there. And these would be your siblings, correct? What are they called?"
Examine the small baby-things
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: October 25, 2013, 04:08:45 am »

Nope, no points for you.

SquatchHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • A bit drafty
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: October 25, 2013, 11:48:31 am »

Holy shit, this shot up a few pages in a couple of days and now I think we are just waiting for TCM.

I did guess the threat but only through messaging GL and not caring about the points. I just wanna know what was going to hit me.
That's technically an action, not a speech... Well it was only a matter of time before I had to write another scene of utter and horrifying perversion.

King of Candy Island.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: October 25, 2013, 01:13:43 pm »

"Alright, new plan."

Go find a bank.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: October 25, 2013, 04:07:59 pm »

Go go abom ranger du du du da da da go go dark forces rangers du du du da da da go!
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: October 26, 2013, 09:07:10 am »

Frankly the shockwave from the railgun discharge alone should rupture most of Adam's soft tissues, but I like how this is going, so I'll restrict myself from excess commentary. :)
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: October 26, 2013, 09:17:00 am »

I can't do the update right now, but just gonna say; don't write off Adam so quickly. The stat block in the OP is what he was when he dissappeared. I've rolled a dozen more times in the Metamorphica for him and the results make him a lot tougher. He's the male of Cheesecake's/Eve's species and he is one hell of a fighter.

SquatchHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • A bit drafty
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: October 26, 2013, 01:25:35 pm »

Don't write off Adam so quickly. The stat block in the OP is what he was when he dissappeared. I've rolled a dozen more times in the Metamorphica for him and the results make him a lot tougher. He's the male of Cheesecake's/Eve's species and he is one hell of a fighter.

He better be as tough as a Super Mutant from the first two fallouts to have survived the shots if they hit squarely. He will need some level of hardness throughout his body to deal with the shock of the rounds hitting him, even if they dont penetrate.
That's technically an action, not a speech... Well it was only a matter of time before I had to write another scene of utter and horrifying perversion.

King of Candy Island.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Goes Vegas: Think Fast Sasquatch!
« Reply #698 on: October 26, 2013, 01:39:19 pm »

Samuél Malbeau - Greenstarfanatic - Walkity Walkity Walk. Keep on struttin'. Sprint for the finish. [Insert Motion Saying].
You follow the two and eventually end up back on the same plane of existance. Your guide leads you in front of a particularly grand and non-euclidean building.

Chaeskake - Cheesecake - NULL: PUT INTO STANDBY
FIVE TURNS REMAINING.

Jonathan McMacen - TopHat - Examine the small baby-things
"Oh, I'm Jacen. Sorry, forgot to introduce myself there. And these would be your siblings, correct? What are they called?"
I don't know, Mummy didn't name them.
The small creatures have snake-like skin with barely discernible scales. It's difficult to see much else, as when you lean in they bare their teeth and swipe at you with tiny little claws. They look hungry.

Aaron Wallace - TCM - Go find a bank.
"Alright, new plan."
With FemPac and zombies in tow you trundle off to find a bank! Soon enough you find one that looks fairly affluent, but it seems abandoned.

Sam Greene - Samarkand - Polish Xantalos, with posphoric acid on any rusted areas and oil all over to help prevent oxidation.
You attacked me. You shall be rewarded for your audacity by becoming my butler. Now then, polish me.
"Of course govn'a! I'll get on that."
You rapidly get to work and polish Xantalos' metallic head.

Cromwell Jackson - mastahcheese - Take control of the VTOL, round two time.
Chuckling to yourself, you push the corpses out of their seats and ready the controls. As you pull off of the current course the intercom comes on.
"Unit Six Alpha Two, return to your flig-"
"UNIT SIX ALPHA TWO, THIS IS BROCKRIDGE. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PLAYING AT? GET THAT PRISONER TO BASE NOW!"

Xantalos - Xantalos - Set him down on my shoulder. Give commands to butler, continue absorbing city.
You attacked me. You shall be rewarded for your audacity by becoming my butler. Now then, polish me.
Doot dee doo, absorb absorb absorb.

Sasquatch Hammerton the 23rd - SquatchHammer - BLARG THIS YOU HONK BAG!!! *level my railgun at the center of mass and fire walking the fire up through the body until out of ammo, if out of ammo when Adam hits me, I will use my shoulder mount PBC*
You level your railgun and fire, the man-beast is thrown back. Climbing to your feet, you continue firing, slowly destroying the creature. When your ammo runs out it's just a bloody mess. Satisfied you turn and walk away.
"NOT. ENOUGH."
Well shit. You turn back around and see the wounds rapidly closing and limbs reforming. This might be a problem.

Spoiler: GM Notes (click to show/hide)

SquatchHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • A bit drafty
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Goes Vegas: Sasquatch is Fighting A Regenerator!
« Reply #699 on: October 26, 2013, 01:57:55 pm »

REGENERATE THIS!!!! *Level PBC at the mess and fire. Reload as soon as the PBC discharges*

( at that point he shouldnt be able to regen that.)

Edit. To be determined.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 04:01:21 am by SquatchHammer »

King of Candy Island.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: October 26, 2013, 01:59:57 pm »

At that range the PBC will kill you too.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: October 26, 2013, 02:08:53 pm »

"Woah. That's...Woah.

What is it?"

Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: October 26, 2013, 02:21:44 pm »

"Oh...
.... quick question - What have you guys been eating down here?"
Hmm... Might have left my lunch in my bags. Could be edible for this lot, I'm not that hungry...
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: October 26, 2013, 03:12:47 pm »

Rob bank with zombie squad!

"YO, THIS IS A HOLDUP! IS ANYONE HERE? REGARDLESS OF THAT, IT'S STILL A HOLDUP."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: October 26, 2013, 05:08:01 pm »

(Tell me, gamerlord, when did your metamorphica give it the powers of regeneration in the turns it was gone?)
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 58