Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I kill this and make it a suggestion game?

Yes!
- 1 (12.5%)
No!
- 7 (87.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 44

Author Topic: Minecraft RTD  (Read 77091 times)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft RTD
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2013, 08:22:16 pm »

My next post will probably be in an hour or so. As for hardcore mode, not at the moment.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2013, 08:23:17 pm »

"Abominations of unusual malice? I don't think they exist."

Find water. Assemble galleon for myself.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2013, 08:43:37 pm »

Do I get my own skin?

Punch one tree. Build one workbench, and four sticks. Build one wooden pickaxe. Gather four stone. Build two stone swords.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 09:27:33 pm by Remuthra »

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2013, 08:53:24 pm »

(What with people building bases of varying degrees, you might want to include locations of players, or at least a base status)

Use my ULTRA ULTRA wooden pickaxe to mine down and obtain coal.
Combine coal with my sticks for some torches.
Mine out some more and make a small fortress, reinforce it with my ULTRA planks, light with torches.
Place some pumpkins around as landmarks so nobody gets lost. Also decorate my fort with them for moral support, but save 10 of them for later.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2013, 08:57:14 pm »

Begin by cutting down a tree and making a wood pick and axe. Then start digging into a mountain*. When the pick runs out make a stone pick and start looking for stone.
*Substitute for any earth based formation in the absence of a mountain.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2013, 08:58:51 pm »

Do my ULTRA planks actually give a bonus to the die roll? If so, that would explain why they added an extra ULTRA modifier to my pick.
So, does my Pick actually give a double bonus?
The Derail Thread

squidgen

• Bay Watcher
  • [INKING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2013, 08:59:50 pm »

Spawn in as a zombie pigman with an ULTRAULTRA enchanted sword. Realize I can't break blocks, and steal some from whoever is unfortunately nearby.

Man, those ultra planks sure look sexy.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2013, 09:06:34 pm »

Hmm, if I punched the ground so hard that I got ultra seeds, and planted them so well as to get an ultraultra tree, and cut it down so well as to obtain some ultraultraultra sticks, and turn them into some ultraultraultraultra planks using my awesomeness, I could then craft myself an ultraultraultraultraultra hoe, which I would then strike the ground with, giving me some ultraultraultraultraultraultra seeds, to grow new obscenely ultra trees to then be used to make ridiculously ultra wooden tools that are more powerful than any substance known to mankind.

!!SCIENCE!! must be done here.
The Derail Thread

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2013, 09:16:25 pm »

Hmm, if I punched the ground so hard that I got ultra seeds, and planted them so well as to get an ultraultra tree, and cut it down so well as to obtain some ultraultraultra sticks, and turn them into some ultraultraultraultra planks using my awesomeness, I could then craft myself an ultraultraultraultraultra hoe, which I would then strike the ground with, giving me some ultraultraultraultraultraultra seeds, to grow new obscenely ultra trees to then be used to make ridiculously ultra wooden tools that are more powerful than any substance known to mankind.

!!SCIENCE!! must be done here.
And thus began the ultra arms race, wherein we're all using our ultra^16 axes to harvest what will hopefully become ultra^17 saplings for ultra^18 trees which produce ultra^19 wood that can be formed into ultra^20 axes.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2013, 09:17:59 pm »

While I gain a monopoly on all animal products.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2013, 09:19:33 pm »

And I become part monster and live under ground.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2013, 09:23:35 pm »

ULTRApunch trees
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2013, 09:24:20 pm »

Cool, I'm in.

Prance through the nearest biome.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2013, 09:41:28 pm »

Pop on in and go punch some pigs.

(3) You successfully pop in. Barely.
(1) The pigs punch YOU! You take 4 damage from the pig pummeling.

WELL PLAYED GRASS! WELL PLAYED INDEED.

Climb tree, use branches as bed, heal wounds with power of manliness

(6)You climb the tree so fast that your momentum sends you flying into the air. You take 6 falling damage, but you land on the tree.
(5)You turn the branches into a bed.
(5)Your manliness has fully healed you and given you 4 extra temporary hit points! Once you lose them, they're gone.

Punch trees.

(Is this hardcore mode? If it is, PVP TIME BABY!)

(4)You punch trees and acquire 15 logs. The lack of hardcore mode does not prevent PvP, by the way.

Exist myself up some health and if there is a way out and it is still daytime than go out and steal borrow some planks for crafting, if there isn't a way out just wait for day time before going and opening up my shelter.

(5)You exist yourself back to full health. You have also existed 2 temporary hit points.
(1) It is daytime, but by the time you've finished breaking the wall next to the door, it's very close to night.
(2) You fail to steal any planks.

"Abominations of unusual malice? I don't think they exist."

Find water. Assemble galleon for myself.

(2) You do not find water.
(2) You also fail to build a galleon.

Do I get my own skin?

[Erm, sure, I guess? I don't see much of a point, though.]
(6)Your skin is so in that it is copied by everyone, including the developers! You name your creation "Steve II."

Begin by cutting down a tree and making a wood pick and axe. Then start digging into a mountain*. When the pick runs out make a stone pick and start looking for stone.
*Substitute for any earth based formation in the absence of a mountain.

(3)You punch down the tree, and obtain 4 Logs.
(4)You make a Wooden Pickaxe and a Wooden Axe using the nearby crafting table mastahcheese made.
(3)You dig into a hill. You have to mine through a lot of dirt before you get to stone, though. You acquire 25 Dirt and 14 Cobbletone before your pickaxe breaks.
(5)You make an ULTRA STONE PICKAXE.
(3)You have a flash of insight: You are surrounded by stone! You do not need to look for it!
(3)You mine 20 Cobblestone.

(What with people building bases of varying degrees, you might want to include locations of players, or at least a base status)

Use my ULTRA ULTRA wooden pickaxe to mine down and obtain coal.
Combine coal with my sticks for some torches.
Mine out some more and make a small fortress, reinforce it with my ULTRA planks, light with torches.
Place some pumpkins around as landmarks so nobody gets lost. Also decorate my fort with them for moral support, but save 10 of them for later.

(2)You fail to find coal.
(2)You don't make torches.
(4)You make a small fort reinforced with your ULTRA PLANKS. You gain 64 Cobblestone.
(5)You place the pumpkins in a variety of locations nearby.
(1)What pumpkins? There never have been any pumpkins, and there never will be. I don't recall you having any pumpkins.  ???

Do my ULTRA planks actually give a bonus to the die roll? If so, that would explain why they added an extra ULTRA modifier to my pick.
So, does my Pick actually give a double bonus?
[Your pick is four [1*2*2] times as strong as a normal wooden pick.]

Spawn in as a zombie pigman with an ULTRAULTRA enchanted sword. Realize I can't break blocks, and steal some from whoever is unfortunately nearby.

Man, those ultra planks sure look sexy.

(3)You spawn as a zombie with an iron sword. Unfortunately, it is still daytime, though it will be night before you burn to death. You take 10 damage from the sun.
(1)The completeness of your failure to realize you can break blocks means you CAN break blocks.
(4)You steal 2 ULTRA PLANKS from mastahcheese's fortress while he isn't looking. Unfortunately, you spend so long ogling the planks that he spots you before you leave.

mastacheese
Health: 20
Inventory: 2 Sticks, ULTRA ULTRA WOODEN PICKAXE, 64 Cobblestone
Base: Mined Fortress, reinforced with ULTRA PLANKS.

Cool, I'm in.

Prance through the nearest biome.

(4)You prance through the plains. This accomplishes nothing.

Do I get my own skin?

Punch one tree. Build one workbench, and four sticks. Build one wooden pickaxe. Gather four stone. Build two stone swords.

I started typing this before you edited. Sorry.

(3)You punch one tree, obtaining 4 Logs.
(6)You make a workbench so good that it crafts itself into an airplane and flies away.
(4)You make four sticks.
(1)You do such a terrible job of making a pickaxe, you destroy the crafting table mastahcheese built.
(6)You hit a rock so hard with your fist that it EXPLODES. Your fist, not the rock. You lose 4 health.
(2)Unsurprisingly, you have trouble crafting stone swords without stone.

IronyOwl
Inventory: 200 Logs, 30 Saplings, 10 Apples

BFEL
Health: 24 (20)
Inventory: 5 Dirt

cattouchdis
Health: 22 (20)
Inventory: None

Zanzetkuken
Inventory: 10 Wooden Planks, 30 Saplings, 10 Apples

Gamerlord
Health: 16
Inventory: None

Cheesecake
Inventory: 15 Logs

Remuthra
Health: 16
Inventory: 14 Wooden Planks

kj1225
Inventory: Wooden Axe, Stone Pickaxe, 25 Dirt, 34 Stone

15 seconds until night.

squidgen (Zombie)
Health: 10
Inventory: Iron Sword, 2 ULTRA PLANKS

Greenstarfanatic
Health: 10

~~~
I'll probably set up base descriptions and maps soon. Maybe. I dunno. Also, if I made a mistake, please tell me.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 09:49:06 pm by Elephant Parade »

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2013, 09:42:44 pm »

Do I get my own skin?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 44