Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 39

Author Topic: The mars anchor war: fighting the wyrmlings  (Read 39919 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The mars anchor war: digging pits in the middle of town
« Reply #165 on: August 09, 2013, 07:47:00 pm »

(( This is what happens when I try to write and make a new character at coming up on 2am. So time for me to sleep given that I start work in 5 hours. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 10, 2013, 12:46:55 am »

((Lilia could well LIKE being a recluse. Not everything revolves around your dick dude.))

"SHAKY IS GONE! I THINK SHAKY WAS A VAMPIRE ALL ALONG!!!! Or possibly just an innocent victim of the vampire....BUT ALL ALONG"

"So hey why is everyone standing in a hole?"

Stare at the hole people inquisitively
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 10, 2013, 04:18:48 am »

"So, what about the disappeared people? Does their disappearance follow some kind of pattern that you know of?"

Ask Mr. Monk this.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 10, 2013, 04:52:39 am »

(( I've never even mentioned such a thing. It just fits my character pretty well that he'd try to get her to open up a bit. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 10, 2013, 06:04:40 am »

Get back out and find a rope and a torch or a lantern then turn it on, climb back in and lower it down to see how deep it goes.
You go back out and grab some rope from a nearby house. You can't seem to find a lantarn, but the PDA device you've got with you has a weak flashlight. You shine into the hole and see that it's about 3 meters deep. There's a pump mechanism, probably for the well, that looks rather old. 3 walls are made out of the same wood you hacked through, but the wall facing the church is made out of natural stones, overgrown with moss.

(( Hey Pancaek do mole men actually exist in this game? Because it would be so epicly funny if I actually do find a mole man lol. Even Lilia will have to accept I'm not crazy then. ))
((Not going to spoil this for you))

(( Don't worry I'll be a good boy. Maybe once I visit the museum I'll ask you to guess how big my " sword " is ;). Mostly I just want to convince her it's ok to be nice to me and just treat everyone else like dirt. ))
Bad Patrick, bad.
Lilia shakes her head with confusion.  Why would anyone hide an artifact inside their own body?  It's much too dangerous of an action to try out.  No no no, that's silly!  Hearing That crazy man Harvey again, she walks over to see what he is doing.

"I have no idea how you dug that so fast."

Despite her better judgement, Lilia climbs down into the hole and waits for Harvey to grab a lantern.
You climb down and look into the pit, seems safe enough.
Eleanor sighed as Harvey yelled something out about mole people, to the monk she said "Excuse me I better go and see what he is yelling about" with that she turned around and headed towards the hole that Harvey had dug. It was quite impressive how deep he had managed to dig in such a short amount of time.

Shaking her head she descended into the hole to join Lilia and Harvey
You join the hole people. one of us, one of us.

((Lilia could well LIKE being a recluse. Not everything revolves around your dick dude.))

"SHAKY IS GONE! I THINK SHAKY WAS A VAMPIRE ALL ALONG!!!! Or possibly just an innocent victim of the vampire....BUT ALL ALONG"

"So hey why is everyone standing in a hole?"

Stare at the hole people inquisitively
You stand over the hole, looking at the people looking into the hole. "So, see any vampires down there?"

"So, what about the disappeared people? Does their disappearance follow some kind of pattern that you know of?"

Ask Mr. Monk this.
"Not that I know of, it seems rather random, as if whatever is doing this just grabs the first person they come across. The only pattern is that it happens at night"

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 10, 2013, 06:42:28 am »

(( I'm not bad ;) Swords come in lots of sizes you know. I'm looking for a claymore. ))
Caine's law.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 10, 2013, 06:53:22 am »

Joy noticed that she seemed to be somewhat alone with the man. Perhaps it might be good to test the waters a little.

"So, what's your name, anyway? I'm Joy Williams."

Ask.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 10, 2013, 06:57:51 am »

(( I'm not bad ;) Swords come in lots of sizes you know. I'm looking for a claymore. ))
((so you can put it in your "sheathe" eh? :P I won't judge man))

Indeed, I do this.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 10, 2013, 07:30:06 am »

(( No no no, that's where Harvey keeps his bastard sword ;).

Yes thats a real kind of sword. ))
Caine's law.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 10, 2013, 10:20:01 am »

(( No no no, that's where Harvey keeps his bastard sword ;).

Yes thats a real kind of sword. ))

((you realize by "sheathe" I meant ass right? You keep a "sword" in your ass XD))

Indeed, I do this.

Lalasa

• Bay Watcher
  • And then there will be none
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 10, 2013, 10:34:01 am »

Already the hikikomori was aware of the number of bodies increasing in and around the hole, and it did not make her feel comfortable at all.  There's enough people in this freaking hole already!  I'm getting out.

With that in mind she attempts to climb out of Harvey's stupid pit and investigate possible artifact locations by herself.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 10, 2013, 11:18:59 am »

Harvey will go into the mole mans home and pull Lilia in with him then look around.

" Uhm, don't you think the artifact is probably down in whatever that place is? I mean where better to hide it then an underground city that nobody knows about. "

Harvey smiles at Lilia warmly and restrains himself from using the words mole man city.
Caine's law.

Lalasa

• Bay Watcher
  • And then there will be none
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 10, 2013, 12:00:25 pm »

"Help!  I'm getting sucked in!" Lilia cries as she feels the hand pulling her down.  She seems rather upset that her escape attempt was being foiled.

"Don't you have enough people volunteering to play miner?  Why me?!" her protests continued as the unwanted retreat into the earth dirtied her uniform and increased her claustrophobia. 

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 10, 2013, 12:10:03 pm »

"Harvey let the poor misanthrope go, you're only exacerbating things."

Help Lilia out of the pit, swat Harvey with a gust of air if necessary

Indeed, I do this.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 10, 2013, 12:26:29 pm »

"Let her go Harvey, if she doesn't want to go don't make her"

If Harvey doesn't let go follow him and try and push him away from Lilia
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 12:43:34 pm by Kansa »
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 39