Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 63

Author Topic: Only War: Warband OOC FULL  (Read 54110 times)

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Only War: Warband OOC 6/6
« Reply #540 on: July 31, 2013, 08:38:49 pm »

... No way in hell am I ever wearing that uniform.
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: July 31, 2013, 08:38:56 pm »

That looks good, but I'd prefer a less baggy version.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: July 31, 2013, 08:39:37 pm »

Alright, I am good with a crisper, more tight fitting version of that.
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/File:Betalis_Elysians.jpg#.UfnI842TiAM
Also involving vehicle support.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 09:34:17 pm by Elfeater »
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: July 31, 2013, 10:56:04 pm »

I've got a sheet almost completed for this if I can get wait listed or join?

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: July 31, 2013, 11:06:02 pm »

Yeah, BD will waitlist you. Probably wont take long lol.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: July 31, 2013, 11:07:02 pm »

Yeah, BD will waitlist you. Probably wont take long lol.

Mesor is Alexandria. I kicked Alexandria from the game, and apparently he wants to try to get back in as Mesor. Ignore him.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: July 31, 2013, 11:10:41 pm »

Oh great, this crap again. As if it wasn't bad enough people insulting and threatening my wife until she quit the forum entirely now I'm being accused of being another person.

Nevermind, I have no desire to go through that gauntlet of insults and threats a second time. I withdraw my interest in joining.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: July 31, 2013, 11:13:38 pm »

Oh great, this crap again. As if it wasn't bad enough people insulting and threatening my wife until she quit the forum entirely now I'm being accused of being another person.

Nevermind, I have no desire to go through that gauntlet of insults and threats a second time. I withdraw my interest in joining.
Why did your account Alexandria tell me that her fiance was an entirely different account all together then?
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: July 31, 2013, 11:16:45 pm »

Alexandria? She's not my wife, my wife is a woman called Robyn who had an account under the same name the previous year but after receiving insults and multiple threats against herself and my daughter she quit the forum, my activity died right down at the same time other then for a couple of long running games I'm still taking part in.

I didn't even meet her until I joint this forum and even then it was only in a couple of suggestion games.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: July 31, 2013, 11:20:34 pm »

Alexandria? She's not my wife, my wife is a woman called Robyn who had an account under the same name the previous year but after receiving insults and multiple threats against herself and my daughter she quit the forum, my activity died right down at the same time other then for a couple of long running games I'm still taking part in.

I didn't even meet her until I joint this forum and even then it was only in a couple of suggestion games.
I highly doubt this. Please don't post in this thread anymore, I literally don't want ANYTHING to do with any kind of weird multi-account shenanigans that are going on. I'm so honestly confused with all of this, I just want to distance myself from this as much as possible. I could go on and on saying why I think you're multi-accounting and pretending to be other people (Along with having a few people back me up), but there's literally no point. Please just go.

I just wanted to play an Only War game, that's all I wanted to do. Just a nice Only War game with the various good roleplayers in this section, but nope. Can't have that.
Welcome to Reality.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: July 31, 2013, 11:23:14 pm »

Uhm? Ok if you say so.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: August 01, 2013, 02:20:12 am »

Make a quick post of mostly-completed sheet before I have to go out.
Realise while I'm out I forgot to spoiler the post.
"I'm such an idiot!"
Get back and see the post didn't go through anyway.
Ahahahaha, oh wow.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 05:50:58 pm by Harbingerjm »
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: August 01, 2013, 02:28:31 am »

Just for reference, here's the updated regiment equipment list.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I think this is the most correct standard issue equipment for your regiment, and if there are any mistakes feel free to correct them.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 02:50:07 am by Bdthemag »
Welcome to Reality.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: August 01, 2013, 02:43:51 am »

• One set of cognomen tags or equivalent identification
• One Chrono
Wait, did we get Best Flak or not?
Edit: Also, there is no benefit for having Good Quality on our Las Carbine. We should get something else instead, or work out a benefit with the GM.
Edit: We should also have a laspistol.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 03:34:43 am by Harbingerjm »
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Only War: Warband OOC 5/6
« Reply #554 on: August 01, 2013, 08:02:36 am »

@Harbingerjm: We ditched adding the Good Quality to the Las Carbine since it'd only add the Reliable tag and the weapon already has it. No, we shouldn't have a laspistol because it is presented as the Main Weapon in the Universal Kit and when we picked Drop Troops, the regiment replaced the Main Weapon (laspistol) for the Las Carbine. We also didn't expend regiment creation points towards buying a sidearm.

Our final usage of equipment points was: Chrono (2) + Grapnel (5) + Upgrade grav-chutes to Good (5) + Micro-bead (8) + Upgrade Imperial Flak to Best (10)

Since normally there's no benefit to making the grav-chutes Good, the GM said he'd make them more silent.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 09:24:53 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 63