Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 32

Author Topic: Gods and Mortals: Godhood/Pantheon Fusion (OOC) (No new applications for now)  (Read 38548 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Gods and Mortals: Godhood/Pantheon Fusion (OOC) (No new applications for now)
« Reply #420 on: September 10, 2013, 08:30:08 pm »

*snaps fingers* I've got it! I got like 5000 Rukh with me right? Well, why don't I just ask the Raven for help?
You could, but you have to give him a reason to care.
That said if you do convince him it'll be smooth sailing for you.
What do ravens like? Shiny stuff? Hey Arefin, give the corvid your shiny armor. That'll convince him.
He likes stuff that's innovative or creative. In canon he's been around for many universesso he likes creative stuff.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gods and Mortals: Godhood/Pantheon Fusion (OOC) (No new applications for now)
« Reply #421 on: September 10, 2013, 08:32:15 pm »

JBG should be a Shroud ascendant. Float around space, find inhabited planets, make people go insane from psychic presence, block continents worth of sunlight.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: September 10, 2013, 08:33:54 pm »

He likes stuff that's innovative or creative. In canon he's been around for many universesso he likes creative stuff.

You're going to like what I have in mind for the next turn.  This war will bring about many inventive stuff.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: September 10, 2013, 08:34:50 pm »

You're going to like what I have in mind for the next turn.  This war will bring about many inventive stuff.
Ooh, I believe so.
Sig! Onol

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: September 10, 2013, 08:35:56 pm »

JBG should be a Shroud ascendant. Float around space, find inhabited planets, make people go insane from psychic presence, block continents worth of sunlight.
That is a good idea, I'll have to remember that for the next god game that comes up. However, I have different plans.
Zanzetkuken, do you still have that App i made before?
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: September 10, 2013, 08:54:44 pm »

That is a good idea, I'll have to remember that for the next god game that comes up. However, I have different plans.
Zanzetkuken, do you still have that App i made before?

I never delete my message box.  You still may want to post it here.  I rarely check it.  Also, other people should be able to see your ascendant, not just me.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: September 10, 2013, 09:01:14 pm »

The Drakin are preparing for war against the Fungus and Surface dwellers, so they shall be granted a gift from the Patron God.
Living weapons shall be enough.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: September 10, 2013, 09:02:04 pm »

Hm. How pissed would Tantiy be if I went and freed Arathea?
Sig! Onol

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: September 10, 2013, 09:10:10 pm »

...the realm whose people's birthed his creation; known as the Drakin, were barely making a living from inside the Gullet,...

If you were paying attention to what was happening to the Drakin, you would realize how false this was.  They are in the middle of a freaking GOLDEN AGE.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: September 10, 2013, 09:18:28 pm »

...the realm whose people's birthed his creation; known as the Drakin, were barely making a living from inside the Gullet,...

If you were paying attention to what was happening to the Drakin, you would realize how false this was.  They are in the middle of a freaking GOLDEN AGE.
Well, if they're in the middle of a golden age, underground, formed from the madmen and mass murderers of 2 races, how much better would they be compared to not being trapped underground? I guess it depends on how you look at it.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: September 10, 2013, 09:22:39 pm »

...get killed if you do that to Tantiy...

Hm. How pissed would Tantiy be if I went and freed Arathea?
Who was he, again?

Well, if they're in the middle of a golden age, underground, formed from the madmen and mass murderers of 2 races, how much better would they be compared to not being trapped underground? I guess it depends on how you look at it.
They're still making a heck of a living.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: September 10, 2013, 09:23:14 pm »

The Malavolence.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: September 10, 2013, 09:25:40 pm »

The Malavolence.
Oh, him!
...Once it started making mischief, about as much as Malevolence.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: September 10, 2013, 09:26:38 pm »

The Malavolence.
RELEASE IT. RELEASE IT. RELEASEITRELEASEITRELEASEIT.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: September 10, 2013, 09:26:57 pm »

The Malavolence.
Oh, him!
...Once it started making mischief, about as much as Malevolence.
I don't understand. Would Tantiy be as mad as Malavolence is right now, or as mad as he was at Malavolence?
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 32