Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 32

Author Topic: Gods and Mortals: Godhood/Pantheon Fusion (OOC) (No new applications for now)  (Read 38578 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Polypian, you may want to remind yourself of what Arefin's personality is.

Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Gods and Mortals: Godhood/Pantheon Fusion (OOC) (No new applications for now)
« Reply #391 on: September 09, 2013, 10:22:31 pm »

Um... Won't the gullet just swallow them straight back down again?
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Polypian

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't make me sting your ass.
    • View Profile

Polypian, you may want to remind yourself of what Arefin's personality is.

Exactly, he is making the Drakin the greatest civilization on the planet. Once he has achieved that goal, he will set about expanding the definition of "Drakin", forcefully if necessary.
I didn't make the character, so I'm making small adjustments to it where it seems appropriate. A little extremism here and there, an Anschluss or two never hurt anybodyexcluding those who resist.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 10:27:10 pm by Polypian »

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gods and Mortals: Godhood/Pantheon Fusion (OOC) (No new applications for now)
« Reply #393 on: September 10, 2013, 05:23:09 am »

No ambition, other than to improve upon his race.

Should probably help the Drakin in some way, but how?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: September 10, 2013, 06:06:43 am »

Probably not. These aren't the mad drakes and cruel humans that got swallowed into the Gullet.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: September 10, 2013, 11:06:16 am »

Polyplan you need a war cry for your crusade against the surface.

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: September 10, 2013, 02:37:05 pm »

Sorry for the double post you forgot to add the acts for us in the turn posts.

Polypian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: September 10, 2013, 02:47:57 pm »

Sorry for the double post you forgot to add the acts for us in the turn posts.
Me? I didn't think invading the surface cost an act.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: September 10, 2013, 02:59:07 pm »

No, the Gods. Still need to do something with my Mighty acts though....

Besides, how would you leave the gullet anyways? Mining would probably take multiple turns, and traveling through the Gullet would expose you to the Bloodspore.

Polypian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: September 10, 2013, 03:53:11 pm »

No, the Gods. Still need to do something with my Mighty acts though....

Besides, how would you leave the gullet anyways? Mining would probably take multiple turns, and traveling through the Gullet would expose you to the Bloodspore.
Well, we can always burn away the Bloodspore. It seems like just a regular fungus that grows on living tissue.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: September 10, 2013, 04:10:56 pm »

There is also the other fungus, which probably houses the Bloodspore(beside from living creatures). Again, just moving through the Gullet without being in a safe zone could cause you to lose people trying to escape to the surface; even with precaution.... Because of the assimilated creatures.

However,you could always, pray to a certain patron God for a divine gift.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 04:13:08 pm by javierpwn »

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: September 10, 2013, 04:17:39 pm »

Probably not. These aren't the mad drakes and cruel humans that got swallowed into the Gullet.
The curse may well still be in place, and IIRC the merfolk have such limited time on land because the Gullet goes after them if they try to stay.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: September 10, 2013, 04:21:16 pm »

Any reason my 'followers' went and made Unified City V2 rather than the autonomous villages spread across the earth I was imagining?
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: September 10, 2013, 04:33:33 pm »

Maybe because cities are cool? And villages are boring. At least, Y'know, no anti-cripples dogma.

I could always give you some sort of artifact, and negate your crippledness

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: September 10, 2013, 04:47:09 pm »

The curse may well still be in place, and IIRC the merfolk have such limited time on land because the Gullet goes after them if they try to stay.
I certainly didn't intend it to strike the children and unto the third and fourth generation.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 32