Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 32

Author Topic: Gods and Mortals: Godhood/Pantheon Fusion (OOC) (No new applications for now)  (Read 38369 times)

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Sshhhhh! The OverGod might overhear us!
Besides, the mortals can always revert to cannibilism.
You are aware of the holocausts you will cause, yet you continue? Without even spelling "cannibalism" right?
Truly, his crimes know no end.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Besides, I'm not killing them that fast. We have to wait for all the fish to die out.
Also:Shouldn't the God of Twilight work to balance out the God of Darkness' creations? Create something that is parasitic to the giant space clouds or something.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

The little phytoplankton die pretty fast. When they die, they take out zooplankton and smaller fish. When they die, they take out larger fish. When they die, they take out big fish. With them dead, the Merfolk will soon follow.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Be lucky I made it a bunch of small Clouds! Because I could have made a star sized one!
Also:The big fish could eat the Merfolk, and then not die!

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Also:Shouldn't the God of Twilight work to balance out the God of Darkness' creations? Create something that is parasitic to the giant space clouds or something.
What, you mean like some kind of glowy leech or lamprey or something?
One might even be tempted to call it...
A sparkly vampire.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But.... They eat the Light.  A glowy creature would just feed it more!

Anyways, I wonder how future ascendants would feel if I went with my original plan, and created a star-sized cloud, which eats stars as a power source, and creates it's young inside them.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Precisely. Just like Anglerfish use lights to lure in their prey, the sparklpyres keep your clouds thinking they're gaining food from their presence, when in fact they're just leeching off them! It's brilliant!

Also, I'm pretty sure that would get you annihilated.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Be lucky I made it a bunch of small Clouds! Because I could have made a star sized one!
Oh, so each one can only kill of continents at one time. So much better.

Also:The big fish could eat the Merfolk, and then not die!
...My head...

Also, I'm pretty sure that would get you annihilated.
Pretty true.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But it could have been worth annihilating all Life on GWG!

But yeah, Sparklepyres sound like a great way to get the Shroud away from a location before they linger too long. They are a deterrence, but they can't kill the massive planetoids!

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

With my mighty act, I could have created entires planets, and stars systems. instead, I created an entire race of planetoid Space Clouds, intent of shrouding entire continents/planets in darkness; depending on the size of the pack.
That should give those mortals a reason to worship me!
Actually I'm pretty sure it will just kill all of the surface races through extinguishing their foodsources.

None of this poses much of a threat to any of my creations, because I have transcended your puny carbon based photosynthesis. Although if you hung around long enough I suppose you could sap all the heat from my worlds.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

But it could have been worth annihilating all Life on GWG!

But yeah, Sparklepyres sound like a great way to get the Shroud away from a location before they linger too long. They are a deterrence, but they can't kill the massive planetoids!
There are a bunch of other gods with a bunch of other acts. Someone would just make your clouds reverse-moths, compulsively flying away from light. Or set them all to follow one of Raven's star things as it headed off into nothingness.
And that wouldn't be their purpose, they would swarm around the clouds and feast upon them in huge numbers.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Why are you so worried about that?  The Overgod can only strike at you if you directly attack it.

Or set them all to follow one of Raven's star things as it headed off into nothingness.

Of course, that might happen anyway.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why are you so worried about that?  The Overgod can only strike at you if you directly attack it.
Directly attack. Indirect attack is entirely possible.
Sig

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Directly attack. Indirect attack is entirely possible.

I never said direct attack in the 'roles', only 'attack other gods', which covers both direct and indirect.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Contemplating giving some sentients the knowledge of mining/torches. So they can dig into the flesh of Tantiy, and pollute his surface with scrap metal.

Also, the glowing orbs could (possibly) sustain a Shroud! The shroud would just shrink in size for all eternity to sustain itself on starlight and Orblight!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 32