Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 32

Author Topic: Gods and Mortals: Godhood/Pantheon Fusion (OOC) (No new applications for now)  (Read 38381 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's actually a really good philosophy....
It could actually unravel quite quickly when they run out of obstacles to overcome.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

My elves have world peace, because they need to work together to survive on my hell planet. My philosophy at work :P.
I don't think it counts as world peace when the world is trying to kill them.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

My elves have world peace, because they need to work together to survive on my hell planet. My philosophy at work :P.
I don't think it counts as world peace when the world is trying to kill them.
Quote from: Star Wars
Darth Sidious: Once more, the Sith will rule the galaxy! And... we shall have peace.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Well, I guess Sidious is an expert on peace... I mean, the plan to scare the Galaxy into peaceful compliance with a planet-busting laser worked pretty well for everyone...

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

The system works!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

I think I have everything done now.  Starting next turn, an Ascendant shall show up, and...
there aren't any completed applications...
This could be a problem.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Let's see how annoying a Twilight god is to a god of Darkness.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

I respect your meddling for its elegantly insidious nature, Xantalos. You basically just created evil in the only sense every god opposes.
Hm?

I respect your meddling for its elegantly insidious nature, Xantalos. You basically just created evil in the only sense every god opposes.
I've had practice.
And yes, I introduced the one thing every god with a following fears: the question 'why?'.
Oh.
Tantiy doesn't care.

I think I have everything done now.  Starting next turn, an Ascendant shall show up, and...
This could be a problem.
And there's so many possibilities, from someone going to speak with the Oracle or Prophet to someone completing a Drake's Trials to someone seeing the Eyes to (now) a Drakin trying to achieve a great Quest...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

This could be a problem.
And there's so many possibilities, from someone going to speak with the Oracle or Prophet to someone completing a Drake's Trials to someone seeing the Eyes to (now) a Drakin trying to achieve a great Quest...

Well, you'll need to modify the Oracle Spirit.  It's old host died, and can only inhabit pure humans right now, of which there are none left.  The Malevolence's modification carried over to the new races, because it affected the entire race, and is not a separate race that inhabits.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh.
Dangit.
Gimme a sec.

Shouldn't I have a Minor Act?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Oh.
Dangit.
Gimme a sec.

Shouldn't I have a Minor Act?

When I looked at the likely cost, they were bumped up to act, so I broke up a mighty act to cover everything.  So in actuallity, I short changed you by 2 acts, which I am going to put in now.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

With my mighty act, I could have created entires planets, and stars systems. instead, I created an entire race of planetoid Space Clouds, intent of shrouding entire continents/planets in darkness; depending on the size of the pack.
That should give those mortals a reason to worship me!

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

With my mighty act, I could have created entires planets, and stars systems. instead, I created an entire race of planetoid Space Clouds, intent of shrouding entire continents/planets in darkness; depending on the size of the pack.
That should give those mortals a reason to worship me!
Actually I'm pretty sure it will just kill all of the surface races through extinguishing their foodsources.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sshhhhh! The OverGod might overhear us!
Besides, the mortals can always revert to cannibilism.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sshhhhh! The OverGod might overhear us!
Besides, the mortals can always revert to cannibilism.
You are aware of the holocausts you will cause, yet you continue? Without even spelling "cannibalism" right?
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 32