Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 32

Author Topic: Gods and Mortals: Godhood/Pantheon Fusion (OOC) (No new applications for now)  (Read 38361 times)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Are we skipping until civilization develops?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Are we skipping until civilization develops?

Pretty much.  I wanted to get everyone that had their applications done at the start of the week appearing in-game by the end of the week, and its getting close.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Sorry about forgetting about this. I got hit with a sudden case of Age of Fire and Slaves to DZA updated in the same dayitis. Post will be up soon.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Sorry about forgetting about this. I got hit with a sudden case of Age of Fire and Slaves to DZA updated in the same dayitis. Post will be up soon.

Just so long as it is done today.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Unbound Act: Raven forms the Night's Eyes, a collection of glowing orbs that shine bright enough to be seen as stars from any of the planets. They float back from any observer who attempts to approach them (save Raven), making it seem as if they are eternally off in the distance. When gazed upon by a mortal, they serve as the spark of inspiration for a relevation, be it the solution to a personal problem, a philosophy, or a way to found a civilization. They also cause the viewer to question their place in the universe and become curious of what is beyond their worlds.
This is hilariously appropriate for my character. It's going to be very useful later, oh yes...
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Unbound Act: Raven forms the Night's Eyes, a collection of glowing orbs that shine bright enough to be seen as stars from any of the planets. They float back from any observer who attempts to approach them (save Raven), making it seem as if they are eternally off in the distance. When gazed upon by a mortal, they serve as the spark of inspiration for a relevation, be it the solution to a personal problem, a philosophy, or a way to found a civilization. They also cause the viewer to question their place in the universe and become curious of what is beyond their worlds.
This is hilariously appropriate for my character. It's going to be very useful later, oh yes...
If you're an Ascendant, I did that on purpose.
Sig! Onol

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Nah, Younger God. I meant more along sphere/philosophical lines.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah. Yeah, I'm kinda here for the express purpose of throwing things into a mix.
Sig! Onol

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

I respect your meddling for its elegantly insidious nature, Xantalos. You basically just created evil in the only sense every god opposes.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I respect your meddling for its elegantly insidious nature, Xantalos. You basically just created evil in the only sense every god opposes.
I've had practice.
And yes, I introduced the one thing every god with a following fears: the question 'why?'.
Sig! Onol

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

I've had practice.
And yes, I introduced the one thing every god with a following fears: the question 'why?'.
I feel this must be countered in the only way that works. If they won't blindly accept my dominion, I will have to declare divine martial state.

Worship Great Leader God, or die!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kim God Un, anyone?
Sig! Onol

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

You don't worship Great Leader God? Fine, Great Leader God will make a new universe, Best Universe, full of blackjack and hookers and fervent prayers of fanatical worshippers! In fact, forget the blackjack and hookers.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Kim God Un, anyone?
Brutal Fascism is the most practical political system. Dwarf Fortress has taught us all that.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

My elves have world peace, because they need to work together to survive on my hell planet. My philosophy at work :P.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 32