Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 32

Author Topic: Gods and Mortals: Godhood/Pantheon Fusion (OOC) (No new applications for now)  (Read 38553 times)

Polypian

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't make me sting your ass.
    • View Profile
Re: Gods and Mortals: Godhood/Pantheon Fusion (OOC) (No new applications for now)
« Reply #405 on: September 10, 2013, 05:45:38 pm »

However,you could always, pray to a certain patron God for a divine gift.
Which one would that be?

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Gods and Mortals: Godhood/Pantheon Fusion (OOC) (No new applications for now)
« Reply #406 on: September 10, 2013, 05:48:15 pm »

However,you could always, pray to a certain patron God for a divine gift.
Which one would that be?
Well, you're in the darkness, moving into the light, to improve your race.
Which one would fit best?
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: September 10, 2013, 05:49:18 pm »

Tantiy, of course.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Polypian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: September 10, 2013, 05:52:54 pm »

*snaps fingers* I've got it! I got like 5000 Rukh with me right? Well, why don't I just ask the Raven for help?

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: September 10, 2013, 06:07:29 pm »

Or you could ask the Darkness God. Because Darkness is what your people have known for years.

Polypian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: September 10, 2013, 06:12:39 pm »

Or you could ask the Darkness God. Because Darkness is what your people have known for years.
Well, the Raven did give us magic and our friends the Rukh, plus they've got the most power.

Also, why is no one posting their turns?

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: September 10, 2013, 06:15:45 pm »

But he is an ancient! Us younger gods(future and present) have to stick together!

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: September 10, 2013, 06:18:18 pm »

Well, the Raven did give us magic and our friends the Rukh, plus they've got the most power.

Also, why is no one posting their turns?
You, turn yourself into a younger god. Just ask someone for an Act or wait 2 more turns.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: September 10, 2013, 07:56:18 pm »

*snaps fingers* I've got it! I got like 5000 Rukh with me right? Well, why don't I just ask the Raven for help?

Raven and Jabiron are both viewed as patrons by the Drakin, either of these would be in-character.

Tantiy, of course.

The Drakin hate Tantiy for him sending them down to the gullet...

You, turn yourself into a younger god. Just ask someone for an Act or wait 2 more turns.

Likely a bad idea.  Do you know how much can screw up with power transfers, and then use of those powers to ascend?
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: September 10, 2013, 07:57:11 pm »

Polypian consider this before you go to the surface. Your army will have a low morale and energy due to the Bloodspores that your army is going to face. This will also be the perfect time for various factions to stage a coup while you are away from the homeland.
You will have an devastated homefront from the coup and a low morale army this will spell disaster for you,

But what you can do is stomp out any opposition before going on the crusade. Then build special little jewelry that produce heat the closer they are to other pieces of jewelry. This should burn away any spores that your army comes in contact with but you will have to make them stay close together.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 08:18:37 pm by jaass »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: September 10, 2013, 07:58:26 pm »

Tantiy, of course.
The Drakin hate Tantiy for him sending them down to the gullet...
I evidently need to recalibrate my sarcasm emitter.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: September 10, 2013, 08:14:13 pm »

I contemplated sending Shrouds inside the Gullet, then I remembered that Tantiy was the OverGod....

I need to send a race with the Drakin.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: September 10, 2013, 08:19:55 pm »

Likely a bad idea.  Do you know how much can screw up with power transfers, and then use of those powers to ascend?
I don't really care how bad things get screwed up, I just want an ascendant spot open so I can bring about the perfect universe.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: September 10, 2013, 08:21:13 pm »

You could, but you have to give him a reason to care.
That said if you do convince him it'll be smooth sailing for you.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: September 10, 2013, 08:28:14 pm »

You could, but you have to give him a reason to care.
That said if you do convince him it'll be smooth sailing for you.
What do ravens like? Shiny stuff? Hey Arefin, give the corvid your shiny armor. That'll convince him.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 32