Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 32

Author Topic: Gods and Mortals: Godhood/Pantheon Fusion (OOC) (No new applications for now)  (Read 38423 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Gods and Mortals: Godhood/Pantheon Fusion (OOC/Applications)
« Reply #285 on: August 17, 2013, 06:17:24 am »

Question: By "fissures," do you mean that you are making the prison harder to escape or that you are putting cracks in it? One of those will be met with retribution, one with stern words.
I am interpreting the table like a shell and if you crack a shell the contents inside will start to spill out
So, both?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 17, 2013, 01:31:54 pm »

Question: By "fissures," do you mean that you are making the prison harder to escape or that you are putting cracks in it? One of those will be met with retribution, one with stern words.
I am interpreting the table like a shell and if you crack a shell the contents inside will start to spill out
So, both?
No, just the escaping part.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: August 17, 2013, 01:34:24 pm »

So, both?
No, just the escaping part.
Okay then.
I'll react.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 17, 2013, 03:28:15 pm »

Why does Tantiy want to speak to me? Jabiron did nothing to the Benevolent Table of BenevolenceTM.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 17, 2013, 03:39:59 pm »

Why does Tantiy want to speak to me? Jabiron did nothing to the Benevolent Table of BenevolenceTM.
Because I confused javier with jaass. Who is the latter guy playing?
Sig

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: August 17, 2013, 03:42:21 pm »

Chaos. MutOrd

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 18, 2013, 07:49:06 pm »

Oh derp. Hang on.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 20, 2013, 06:54:41 pm »

Wait list please?  Been a while since I've been in this type of game but I think my RP skills have somewhat improved since then.

Edit:  I'd like to be a God of Manipulation if at all possible.  Manipulation in all forms; mental, physical yada yada.

Name: Blutegel

Preferred Role: God of some sort

Sphere: Manipulation in all its forms

Appearance: A giant leech like creature with fleshy tentacle like appendages that form along the body to perform various tasks, most often manipulating the environment.  The leech like abomination is huge and at times expels smaller versions of itself from the mouth orifice.  These smaller beings go out into the cosmos and infect hosts which they then manipulate the minds of until the host fully succumbs to the will of Blutegel.  Eventually the hosts body also becomes subject to the manipulative effects of the parasite and they develop into monstrous versions of whatever species they were before.  Parasites without hosts can still survive and never stop growing or die from old age.  Still none are even near the size of their lord god Blutegel.

Description: Blutegel was the son of a mortal female from ages long past.  His mother was cursed by an angry god for rejecting his advances and gave birth to him, considered an abomination in a realm where everything was beautiful.  All found him repulsive and despised him including his mother who rejected him especially due to his connection to the god that had cursed her.  Over the eons that have passed since his birth, Blutegel suffered the condemnation and ridicule of all the beings he knew while slowly he became as monstrous inside as everyone saw him on the outside.  Despite being born from a mortal, he has grown into a god or at least a god like abomination over the long years of his life and now he seeks to transform everything into his own image.  Both mind and matter shall be manipulated into being as beautiful as Blutegel until the entire universe is perfect.  To this end Blutegel will do whatever is necessary.  He will mercilessly manipulate the beings he comes into contact with to turn them to his way of thinking and transform the lesser races into an image more suited to his own liking.  In the end there will only be Blutegel and then all shall acknowledge his beauty.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 08:54:44 pm by gman8181 »
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: August 20, 2013, 09:07:21 pm »

Turn is up.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 20, 2013, 09:08:37 pm »

No joining as younger god of light, then, I take it?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: August 20, 2013, 09:09:32 pm »

Herpaderp. I was going to invent carnivals or something but forgot to do that. Sorry.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 20, 2013, 09:15:49 pm »

No joining as younger god of light, then, I take it?

You've started as an Ascendant, as has Gman8181.

Herpaderp. I was going to invent carnivals or something but forgot to do that. Sorry.

As I said, waiting isn't really a good idea, since I (try) to get this out on a strict weekly basis.

Oh, by the way, I have converted everyone's acts so that the PC section is less cluttered.  Also, please specify if you are going to use bound acts, or not.

Javier, I interpreted the actions of the Harmony as belonging to the 'Mind' sphere, and since mind is not your sphere, they required unbound acts.  Since an unbound act would be used to do things to the Wurms, you ran out of power.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: August 20, 2013, 10:28:22 pm »

Just clarifying but is my appearance more or less the same as I described despite being an ascendant?
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: August 21, 2013, 01:19:44 am »

A quick question. May I sign up as the god of shipping, romance, the atmosphere and cargo freight?

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: August 21, 2013, 04:17:31 am »

Javier, I interpreted the actions of the Harmony as belonging to the 'Mind' sphere, and since mind is not your sphere, they required unbound acts.  Since an unbound act would be used to do things to the Wurms, you ran out of power.
Hehehehe.... 'Twas worth a shot to do something that didn't belong to my sphere.

But really.... Someone should do a ritual of sorts to calm down all the insanity.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 32