Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 32

Author Topic: Gods and Mortals: Godhood/Pantheon Fusion (OOC) (No new applications for now)  (Read 38371 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Gods and Mortals: Godhood/Pantheon Fusion (OOC/Applications)
« Reply #180 on: August 06, 2013, 09:36:00 pm »

Posted some what shitty turn. I will edit it and try to make it better tomorrow.

You may want to drop in a star orbiting the planet, so that, you know, everything doesn't die.

I'm guessing you are quite proud of your Chaos Beasts.  If they are considered a part of the Jotun/Troll civilization on Tantiy, they just created the first intergalactic civilization, in the first approximately 1000 years of this universe.

I feel sad no one wants to be a Space Cloud Ascendent.

Who wouldn't want to potentially kill hundreds or even thousands of people, just because they have instinct to feed near planetary bodies. Also besides the fact you are semi-immortal.

You know, I'm not sure how to cost your race.  Sure, they are planet sized (1 mighty act), but they are still a race (1 act)...I'll say it costs 4 darkness acts, leaving you one darkness act left.  How's that?
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 06, 2013, 10:06:26 pm »

Sounds good to me. I'll find a use for it next turn.

Also, although the Star that will support the chaos beats will keep them alive, it will attract the likes of the Shroud.

PS:I give the God of Twilight permission to meta my turn,in case he wants to counter my Shroud so they don't kill everything that ever will exist.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 10:08:00 pm by javierpwn »

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 06, 2013, 10:17:43 pm »

Sounds good to me. I'll find a use for it next turn.

Also, although the Star that will support the chaos beats will keep them alive, it will attract the likes of the Shroud.

Okay.

They go after inhabited planets.  Therefore, they are likelier to wind up around the more populated Tantiy, unnamed Crystal Worm world, or the Elven world.

The Harbinger watches. The Harbinger waits. Now is not the time for actions. Now is the time for patience. The Twilight is coming.

I mentally read this in Morgan Freeman's voice.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 06, 2013, 10:24:07 pm »

The Harbinger watches. The Harbinger waits. Now is not the time for actions. Now is the time for patience. The Twilight is coming.

Will Morgan Freeman be a god in this game?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 06, 2013, 10:43:56 pm »

Will Morgan Freeman be a god in this game?

Someone would need to create an application for him.  Until then, (if you want to) you can consider him narrator.

I find it interesting to note that, if an Ascendant uses no unbound acts (only way to get an Ultimate Act, and usurp/ascend), then it would take (if he/she/it goes up each level as necessary):
3 turns to get to Younger God.
10 turns to get to Elder God.
25 turns to get to Overgod.

If there is only one update a week, it would take only 38 weeks to get to Ovegod, minimum.  Considering how long you would need to hold onto Elder God status, and the easier progression from Elder to Over, as well as you likely wanting to use some of the unbound acts from time to time, I would estimate it at around one year to get from Ascendant to Overgod, if you don't die (and the game doesn't die).  Each turn roughly corresponds to around 5 years, now, so my ballpark estimate would put the Ascendent five years before their 300th birthday, or only a little over 200 with the minimum.  That is stupid fast, but (in my opinion) incredibly awesome.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 06, 2013, 11:30:49 pm »

Tantiy is distant. This will become even more so in coming weeks, when I will probably be cutting back on my RP. You're probably aware of this, but this isn't because of apathy--it's because I am fully expecting starting college to reduce my free time a lot. RL>B12, so I'm going to be cutting back on B12. Gods and Mortals in an interesting game, I want to continue it, but I'm not making it a priority even among Bay12 Games.

Oh, and that Chaos guy? If he's remotely successful, he's going down. Zan, what are the limits on the divine retribution an Overgod can dole out?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 12:32:32 am by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 07, 2013, 02:09:08 pm »

Tantiy is distant. This will become even more so in coming weeks, when I will probably be cutting back on my RP. You're probably aware of this, but this isn't because of apathy--it's because I am fully expecting starting college to reduce my free time a lot. RL>B12, so I'm going to be cutting back on B12. Gods and Mortals in an interesting game, I want to continue it, but I'm not making it a priority even among Bay12 Games.

Oh, and that Chaos guy? If he's remotely successful, he's going down. Zan, what are the limits on the divine retribution an Overgod can dole out?

Against other gods?  Most you can do is talk, but there might be some who listen to you and perform the task in your stead.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 07, 2013, 02:16:44 pm »

Hm. Tantiy's revenge will be...interesting...

Are gods constrained by bodies in any manner?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 07, 2013, 03:08:11 pm »

Why kill the God of Chaos, it  really didn't do much harm to anyone.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 07, 2013, 03:19:56 pm »

Angered by the recent debate with the dirtball... Tanity. I decided to go kill everything that was on Tanity surface, mutating them into horrible abominations. Oh, Joy!
To make worse, it misspelled my name!
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 07, 2013, 03:21:47 pm »

But did Chaos kill everything on Tantiy? I didn't understand what it did with the acts.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 07, 2013, 03:38:37 pm »

But did Chaos kill everything on Tantiy? I didn't understand what it did with the acts.

The only thing it did is create/modify  the chaos beast on Tantiy

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 07, 2013, 05:30:41 pm »

Oh.
Hmm.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 07, 2013, 05:51:01 pm »

Neither did I. But it's still good to know my limits for when the solid waste strikes the rapidly-rotating ceiling fixture.
Sig

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 08, 2013, 11:24:50 am »

Don't forget that I am going to put in an update tomorrow, whether everyone has posted or not.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 32