Poll

Which save?

Fivex's
- 4 (50%)
Before OOS
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 30

Author Topic: Europa Universalis IV: MP, Saturday, 7pm BST  (Read 34808 times)

DreXav

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Europa Universalis IV: MP, Saturday, 7pm BST
« Reply #270 on: September 08, 2013, 08:09:11 am »

Nope, and somehow we went from neutral to cordial, then from that to friendly, even as my AE shot through the roof. That DreXav insists France is against him is merely a resentment fueled assumption due to the later not sending its whole army to kick Fivex out of north Africa for him.
An easily rectified resentment should the French stop encouraging the muslim menace to expand in the reconquista lands or toward Christian borders.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 08:11:39 am by DreXav »

DreXav

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 13, 2013, 04:54:04 am »

Anyone that can't make it for tomorrow's session? Will England make it?

Chosrau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: September 13, 2013, 09:51:02 am »

I'm probably out of town so I won't make it.

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: September 13, 2013, 12:58:19 pm »

:<

I'll try not to take that decision that gives me cores on all greek lands....

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 13, 2013, 01:15:32 pm »

Wait... what? Cores? Not just claims?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: September 13, 2013, 01:48:23 pm »

oh, sorry, claims :p

DreXav

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: September 13, 2013, 04:17:08 pm »

Sorry to hear, Cho. No worries, your empire is safe with us...

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: September 13, 2013, 05:08:32 pm »

No, based on what I know someone was considering doing last session, it really isn't. Especially when the OE is in the hands of the aggressive AI!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 05:10:58 pm by Tarran »
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Chosrau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: September 13, 2013, 05:50:11 pm »

Considering the rebel problems I had last session I'm fairly certain I will be "dealt with" even without outside intervention.

DreXav

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: September 14, 2013, 03:53:26 am »

No, based on what I know someone was considering doing last session, it really isn't.
Evil!
Considering the rebel problems I had last session I'm fairly certain I will be "dealt with" even without outside intervention.
Hm, from what I have seen, OE is pretty healthy and has enough standing army to brush off rebels. No worries, certain someone will look after you...

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: September 14, 2013, 05:28:27 pm »

This war started almost like WW1. Great Wars are supposed to be researched in Victoria's timeline, guys, not EU4.

Andrew425

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: September 14, 2013, 05:46:37 pm »

We didn't expqnd the war. It was supposed to be a short quick series of battles which ended in the mams staying out of India.  Then France came in.
May the mass times acceleration be with you

DreXav

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 14, 2013, 05:55:39 pm »

France settled for a deal with me to which I have abided and in return he was supposed not to hinder any of my dealings with muslims, then jumped in anyway. Guess that's our dose of PI treachery. But it wasn't the France that tipped the scale, not even Italy which is now failing to maintain it's army, it was Hansa that moved into Russia.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: September 14, 2013, 06:11:00 pm »

Now, I gave you the choice of a WP before I joined. Though you say my entrance was unexpected, it cannot be said the war developed without knowledge of said entrance. When you chose to press the war forward and Twiggie joined, you three openly took upon all risks that a simultaneous conflict with the Mamluks and France entailed, or could entail, all the way down to the entrance of Italy and the Hansa, who were at the time allied with France.

That you do not get a white peace this far in the war is a condition you chose to shoulder. That some of you may get draconian peace terms is also a condition that you may embrace, of your own volition, by denying the amenable terms that have taken the place of what was once a white peace. It stands to reason that, as a skirmish evolves into total war, so will the terms exacted tend towards that of total defeat.

DreXav

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: September 14, 2013, 06:22:09 pm »

All I see is French's meaningless blabbering in attempt to cover up that they have acted utmostly dishonorably and in the end, are a mere backstabber. France, for all it's arrogance shown in the post above, is not what made the difference, either.

This war may end up in unjust and severe consequences for one proud nation, but it will stand up for it's honor and integrity, while making every effort that it's oppressors pay as much as possible for this victory. Victory, that still amounts to 0%.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 06:23:59 pm by DreXav »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 30