Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22

Author Topic: Medieval Jousting Heroes - Stage 1 - Nantes - Day 1  (Read 27482 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Medieval Jousting Heroes - Stage 1 - Nantes - Day 1
« Reply #300 on: August 18, 2013, 09:02:37 am »

Recover. Wonder if we are supposed to post Joust actions now.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

hermes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: August 18, 2013, 09:29:22 am »

Yes please.....

So, only one Action for the joust.  But, the joust will go ahead regardless of what your action is, unless it's "run away" or something.

So "Recover" works well, Anselm can attempt to recover and will charge as well.
We can only guess at the longing of the creator. Someone who would need to create one such as you. - A Computer
I've been working on this type of thing...

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: August 18, 2013, 09:31:40 am »

Okay.

Recover. Wonder where that stupid knight that keeps riding me is. Consider the possibility that that demon I was cursing about caused this somehow.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: August 18, 2013, 09:50:33 am »

Ask Bucephalus if he wants me to ride him to the joust and pretend I'm a Knight. If not, try to find some sticks and throw them in my adversarie's legs.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 18, 2013, 09:53:31 am »

"...Are you quite alright Hephaestion? I'm not distracting you, am I?" Ophidia says with a distracting flip of her hair, and devilishly cute smile-as he sewed his hands into her shawl. Ouch! She winced. Well, Ophidia did have that effect on men.

Snapping up his soul was easy, as he coveted what was rightfully her teams property-and, perhaps he coveted her as well. She smacked her demonlips, enjoying the aftertaste as any wine connoisseur would.

She thought his soul tasted light and bubbly, like a club soda-a tangy, juicy body with the distinct flavor of tropical fruit-afternotes of hazelnuts and honey-and, a refreshing, dry finish. Ahhh, the good stuff...of course, she would give his soul back after the competition-or if he asked nicely-having no need to damn him to Hell for such a minor sin. There were many Demon Overlords in need of good Tailors...

That being said, she was looking forward to some alone time with her new captive soul...a little coaxing could entice some knowledge for her to absorb. No need to waste such talent! And it would be nice to keep a part of him with her for awhile. He was a nice guy, and relaxing to talk to.

Action: Siphon some knowledge from Hephs captive soul, to gain some of his superior dressing ability. Try not to destroy it, he might want it back...
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 18, 2013, 09:54:46 am »

That reminds me of three things.
1. What part of the shawl were his hands sewn onto?
2. Did he ever get them free, and if so how?
3. Seriously, how did he do that?
Sig

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 18, 2013, 10:13:04 am »

Honour shall power nap between jousts

Slothman400

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 18, 2013, 10:52:05 am »

The Black Knight looks around the countryside for lakes and ponds. He needs to find a decent sword.
Hell, if nobody's suffocated because of it, it hardly counts as a bug!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 18, 2013, 12:14:08 pm »

Mooch like I had originally planned  for Pre-Joust! Get a quality shield!
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 18, 2013, 12:15:52 pm »

Same as last time, hopefully with more success!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 02:53:24 am by Harbingerjm »
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 18, 2013, 01:33:18 pm »

Force a random Passerby to recite the speech I wrote at claw-point.

"Behold! Born a score and eight years ago, birthed in the manger of a goat on the eve of the summer solstice, raised on oats and right vile beer, trained in bailing hay and throwing bales at cattle... and enobled some seven years ago for having body-slamed Sir Gorloth the Maimful into submission at the battle of Slothings... THE ONE, THE ONLY, HIS GRACE, THE RIGHT GOOD COUNT SAMUEL STOOOOONE!"

"Hide ye children! Hide thine wife! Hide ye own eyes from the untold brutality to follow! Write an epipath for thine Knight little squire, for Sir Samuel Stone cometh, and he cometh for THEE!"
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 02:38:33 pm by Grek »

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #311 on: August 18, 2013, 03:32:12 pm »

Honour shall power nap between jousts
I can see no way this can go wrong.

The Black Knight looks around the countryside for lakes and ponds. He needs to find a decent sword.
In France? When our main weapons are lances?

Sir Hemingsworth will try to er, rotate his..uh..elbow meats back into place..or something.(Lancery) HE WILL ALSO REFUSE TO JOUST TEAM EQUINE UNLESS THE HORSE BEARS A RIDER. It doesn't have to be human/live/real, but a proper knight wouldn't skewer a noble steed. (strap a dummy onto the horse by god, or house Tinklebottom won't take part in this mockery!)

((ooc: officially requesting d20 instead of d10. These Crits, theoretically 20% of the rolls, are everywhere, deciding everything. Makes this feel like an rtd6.))
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 03:33:51 pm by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 18, 2013, 04:08:19 pm »

(I gotta admit to holy cow, the luck against our team's HORRIFIC. Maybe I should bow out, as this is clearly my notorious bad luck. :P)

Tristepin enters with a speech:
''My lords and ladies. Labourers and artisans!
Today, you behold one honourable knight among the honourable knights. Sporting, graceful and powerful! You are treated to one who gives great spectacles and drama, where one moment, a team is sure to win, and the next, it has changed all over again! He comes to grace you today, so brave he fights through pain to win it today!
He is the great Sir Hemingsworth Norton Tinkelbottooooooooom!''

Tristepin waits in the wings during the actual joust, trying to raise the crowd in favour of Hemingsworth when he hits well, and shows his usual sportsmanship if the opponent gets a really good hit in.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: August 18, 2013, 05:20:03 pm »

((ooc: officially requesting d20 instead of d10. These Crits, theoretically 20% of the rolls, are everywhere, deciding everything. Makes this feel like an rtd6.))
Say it with me:
Minus one!
Crits are fun!
Minus one!
Crits are fun!
Sig

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: August 18, 2013, 08:20:44 pm »

Ask Bucephalus if he wants me to ride him to the joust and pretend I'm a Knight. If not, try to find some sticks and throw them in my adversarie's legs.

"πισινό πρύμνη δεν απαιτείται μετάφραση!"

[[Yup. It's tiring holding a lance with my teeth.]]

As the enemy rides towards me, knock them off by regurgitating the arm from earlier.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22