Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22

Author Topic: Medieval Jousting Heroes - Stage 1 - Nantes - Day 1  (Read 27544 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Medieval Jousting Heroes - Stage 1 - Nantes - Day 1
« Reply #135 on: July 30, 2013, 12:05:55 pm »

Politely introduce myself to the noble ladies and boast of my lord's strength, bravery, and the size of his.. er.. lance.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #136 on: July 30, 2013, 12:38:23 pm »

If I were a lady at court, I'd like to know your source for that last bit.

Use my LANCERY skill to begin teaching Triste how to BRAWL more efficiently.

((Oh man I know what I'd be doing right now if I were evil.))

Question: just what kinds of actions can we expect to accomplish the same turn we're jousting? Do we have to stay on the horse or something? (I imagine hulk hogan over there doing a handstand during the charge)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 01:05:33 pm by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 30, 2013, 12:56:44 pm »

Sip some tea as I watch the joust. Try to blend in with the crowd.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 30, 2013, 01:10:33 pm »

I'll use my AP to have Tristepin use his eloquence skill to help Norton with his charm ability... whilst sparring in Norton's training. Teaching witty banter in a battle and so forth. :P

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 30, 2013, 03:01:28 pm »

Sir Ursus paints a banner of some description:

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #140 on: July 30, 2013, 03:04:52 pm »

What are the smoke-trails?
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 30, 2013, 03:27:11 pm »

Politely introduce myself to the noble ladies and boast of my lord's strength, bravery, and the size of his.. er.. lance.
Current avatar make that eww for me.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #142 on: July 30, 2013, 03:34:21 pm »

Did you mean to click this quote?
Honour shall find Tenebra and flirt with them massively. Hopefully this will occur
If so, I think you'll have to roll your sentience skill to resist it, (if it's successful).

Btw, that link isn't that bad- the context made it suggestive as hell though.

(plus, I think you were looking for this one.)
Badges of honor

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 30, 2013, 03:36:18 pm »

No.

scap was disturbed by the thought of one of the little girls in GUNIN's avatar boasting about the size of her lord's "lance".
And distraction via sexy is the intended result, though showing leg is the method.

So you were wrong to correct both times.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #144 on: July 30, 2013, 03:43:16 pm »

Ooooh, that avatar. Gotcha.

Bah, the distraction is an inherent part of showing. The latter just also includes intentionally using the effect. Like in this case.
Badges of honor

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 30, 2013, 03:50:11 pm »

No.

scap was disturbed by the thought of one of the little girls in GUNIN's avatar boasting about the size of her lord's "lance".
And distraction via sexy is the intended result, though showing leg is the method.

So you were wrong to correct both times.
It worse because it the patting on head one. I read hentai. I not so long ago play P4. Put them together and my mind love to twist things into the least innocence way possible.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 30, 2013, 03:55:06 pm »

Trample hobo children to practice for joust.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 30, 2013, 04:25:47 pm »

Bah, the distraction is an inherent part of showing. The latter just also includes intentionally using the effect. Like in this case.
He was talking about effect. You were trying to correct him using the trope for the method.
And no, the distraction is not an inherent part of showing. The distraction is an intended part of showing.

It worse because it the patting on head one. I read hentai. I not so long ago play P4. Put them together and my mind love to twist things into the least innocence way possible.
I'll take your word for it.
Sig

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #148 on: July 30, 2013, 04:26:49 pm »

I'll take your word for it.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #149 on: July 30, 2013, 04:36:04 pm »

From Showing some skin:
Female character provides a distraction by flirting with and/or showing some skin to an opposing guard, Spear Carrier and/or Red Shirt characters.
From Distraced by the sexy:
If this induced intentionally by the woman in question when We Need a Distraction, it falls instead into Show Some Leg.
I'd say it's inherent, according to their diction.

Further, we are both right, as "this" in
Honour shall find Tenebra and flirt with them massively. Hopefully this will occur
Could easily mean either the outcome or the whole consequential action series.
Badges of honor
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22