Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22

Author Topic: Medieval Jousting Heroes - Stage 1 - Nantes - Day 1  (Read 27485 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Medieval Jousting Heroes - Stage 1 - Nantes - Day 1
« Reply #255 on: August 11, 2013, 12:26:05 pm »

Locate Ophidia.

"You, demon-lady. What was that about last night? Bragging and gloating, followed by savaging a little girl for not cheering on your hubris enough! What is wrong with you? Why are you a squire? I understand honor and chivalry better than you! My hoof has a better understanding! This rock here is better at the code of conduct you are supposed to uphold than you are!"

After a...pleasant? chat, go get prepared for the match. Fed, watered, calmed down, whatever. Avoid running into the Fight.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 01:41:46 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: August 11, 2013, 12:38:54 pm »

Ophidia had met the enraged horse shortly after the match. She rolled her eyes, though the horse likely couldn't tell with her demonic hood on.

"What, I've got a job to do, a job I was summoned to this world to do. I'm a demon, remember? An evil, cruel, pitiless being with no redeeming traits whatsoever...

So why don't you take it up with my boss? SATAN?"
She said, chortling with evil glee. And sighing internally.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: August 11, 2013, 12:39:57 pm »

I know what my Post Joust action will be.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: August 11, 2013, 12:42:13 pm »

Anselm flinched and backed off.

"Your job involves attacking children? Have you no pride, even?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: August 11, 2013, 12:45:27 pm »

"Sure I could, My Lady. I see something simple, yet elegant. A slitted dress, to give you freedom of movement, yet flatter your shapes. With a drape over the arm, you'd be a model of elegance. Of course, if you want to wear it during joust, I'd better see your armor so I could make something that sinergize. Would you let me have a look in your armory, after I've taken your measurement?"

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: August 11, 2013, 12:50:22 pm »

Locate Ophidia.

"You, demon-lady. What was that about last night? Bragging and gloating, followed by savaging a little girl for not cheering on your hubris enough! What is wrong with you? Why are you a squire? I understand honor and chivalry better than you! My hoof has a better understanding! This rock here is better at the code of conduct you are supposed to uphold than you are!"

After a...pleasant? chat, go get prepared for the match. Fed, watered, calmed down, whatever.
Tenebre look at the horse yelling at the nice lady.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: August 11, 2013, 01:01:40 pm »

Anselm flinched and backed off.

"Your job involves attacking children? Have you no pride, even?"

She flinched herself, having a child of her own back in the hell-planes. She already missed her daughter.

"It wasn't me who frightened that child, it was that horse...and I'm just a squire, like you said. I can't control what the Knight and his Steed choose to do-my job is to cheer and outfit them, and other things...but I'm a lawful being by nature, and you're right, I didn't enjoy that. It was wrong, okay? Are you happy? There's nothing I can do about any of it, nothing at all. I have no choice but to merely follows orders as I'm given...much like you."

---
"Sure I could, My Lady. I see something simple, yet elegant. A slitted dress, to give you freedom of movement, yet flatter your shapes. With a drape over the arm, you'd be a model of elegance. Of course, if you want to wear it during joust, I'd better see your armor so I could make something that sinergize. Would you let me have a look in your armory, after I've taken your measurement?"

She smiled a bit wider at that.

"Silly man, I've an idea what you're up to. But I'll trust you, if you can actually make me something that pretty. You describe it so well, such a gift for words.

I should warn you, though. Committing a mortal sin-such as thievery-in the presence of a Demonic being can be hazardous to ones health and soul. So be on your best behavior, hmm?"
She said with a light laugh.

She sat up and stretched her arms, motioning for him to measure her out. Which measured out to exactly 83 centimeters in the bust, 60 in the waist, and 89 in the Hips.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 01:04:45 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: August 11, 2013, 01:17:09 pm »

Ahah, I'm as Chivalrous as a squire get My Lady, I would never dream of doing such a thing. Now, if only you would let me sew here, I could get a better result if your fair figure was a constant source of inspiration to me.

Sew a beautiful dress for Ophidia, while flattering her. At the first occasion, steal the horse armor.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: August 11, 2013, 01:25:30 pm »

Ursus, having had enough of petty burglary, decides to move up in the world to Assault and Battery:

Maim the other team's squire. Using an AP, convince the nobles that the other team started it. Completely ignore Sir Sam's armour.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: August 11, 2013, 01:30:05 pm »

((You people make the actions confusing. Or similar enough that I make mistakes. Whatever, this didn't end how I'd imagined. At all.))

"I'm glad you've admitted to your wrongdoings, ma'am. Good-day!" Anselm hurries off.
Sig

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: August 11, 2013, 01:31:30 pm »

Defend my squire. Use Ursus's skin as a cape.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: August 11, 2013, 01:40:51 pm »

''Right... I really need to make things up to Norton...''

1: Tristepin goes around to see if anyone would give a discount on some armour and/or a lance, or would atleast let his knight borrow such equipment, arguing that his knight is set for great things, and they'd be publically announced as their equipment gaining free advertisement.

2: After, he sees Norton, has him set his arms apart as he takes his time to strap on the armour, taking longer than necessary to ensure everything's on right.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: August 11, 2013, 01:59:32 pm »

Defend my squire. Use Ursus's skin as a cape.
You're lucky that you're a knight, or I'd be wearing you as a cape.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: August 11, 2013, 03:54:29 pm »

Honour shall explore the various farms and fields around Nantes for the most tasty thing she can find, and then eats it.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: August 11, 2013, 04:21:07 pm »

"Boarspear? What about...bearspear?"

HORRIBLE PUN ACTIVATE
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22