Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22

Author Topic: Medieval Jousting Heroes - Stage 1 - Nantes - Day 1  (Read 27511 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Medieval Jousting Heroes - Stage 1 - Nantes - Day 1
« Reply #165 on: August 01, 2013, 01:56:07 am »

Cheer on my master! Convince him that his lance will pierce the.. uh.. other knight's.. erm… shield..

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 01, 2013, 02:15:10 am »

In love I may be, But that won't stop me terrifying you, intimidate Honor
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #167 on: August 01, 2013, 02:29:32 am »

Use love poems to inspire my lance!

Tristepin
Ardent, August
Rapping, Robing, Rousing
Mender of wounds, Sayer of Songs
Tender
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 04:35:08 pm by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 01, 2013, 02:32:32 am »

Action: Use my demonic um, 'eloquence' to rouse up the crowd in favor of Team Shadowknight!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

hermes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 01, 2013, 02:36:02 am »

Quick note... all the bonuses accrued in the pre-joust period will last until the end of the day.  So you'll have them in the joust and post-joust periods.  All stats will be reset at the start of the next day.
We can only guess at the longing of the creator. Someone who would need to create one such as you. - A Computer
I've been working on this type of thing...

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 01, 2013, 02:39:16 am »

Antigones - ???
I was actually avoiding doing anything on the basis that Antigones is, well, not very good at doing things. In future, if no out-of-duel action is posted for Antigones it means he's sticking to just eating.

Also, use our superior limb count to shove a pole in between the opposing horse's legs and trip them up. Break those fragile equine limbs...
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 02:42:05 am by Harbingerjm »
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #171 on: August 01, 2013, 02:59:13 am »

You could always try limbering up, or exercising your gob muscles- translating your skill in stamina to other skills is the fun of creativity!

(What, you don't like the lady-horses?)

Ooh, oh, hermes! 2 things:
1. Good update!
2. Might I impose and ask you for updated stats during each phase of the tourney?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 03:09:29 am by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 01, 2013, 03:52:12 am »

Attempt to bite-grab the opponents lance as they charge in. (Does that take sentience or violence? Also, can I give orders to my team instead of them doing nothing?)
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #173 on: August 01, 2013, 04:03:14 am »

I think you are your 'team'.
Badges of honor

hermes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 01, 2013, 07:05:29 am »

1. Good update!

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!

2. Might I impose and ask you for updated stats during each phase of the tourney?

You mean like a list of each team's current stats & effects?  OK I'll try to update the first post.  Maybe tomorrow.

I think you are your 'team'.

That is correct.   :)

Attempt to bite-grab the opponents lance as they charge in. (Does that take sentience or violence? Also, can I give orders to my team instead of them doing nothing?)

Hmmm.... You have a lance already as part of the team equipment.  So I'll let you try to grab your own to start with (Sentience roll first) and if that fails, grab off the other knight (Sentience then Prancing - It's a feat of nimbleness, not fighting).  OK?

New Request - Squires please submit your Entrance Speech for when your Knight enters the arena.  This is basically an addition to the automatic action.  You still get the submitted action as well.
We can only guess at the longing of the creator. Someone who would need to create one such as you. - A Computer

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 01, 2013, 07:24:44 am »

So, I have a temporary +2 Prancing?

Would persuading a human to do something count as Prancing or Sentience or both?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 01, 2013, 07:29:23 am »

Ophidia appeared on stage in a poof of black, sulfurous smoke. She raised her arms, and jets of flame spouted from behind her. After a moment, a band of evil demon fiddlers began playing Team Shadowknights Intro music with a sound roughly like cats and ravens being boiled alive in the same pot.

"TREMBLE, MORTALS! Tremble in anticipation! For here comes the horrible! The vile! The cruel! The unjust! The obnoxious!

Everyone put your hands together-and pray, though your Gods can't save you now! FOR THE BLACK KNIGHT COMETH! His heart is cold as his lance arm! Watch the limbs fly with speculative grandeur! He's bound to put on a bloody show! The very powers of Hell come crashing down all around you, and there is no escape...from the BLACK KNIGHT. Pride, Lust, Wrath and Envy-he's got all the best sins! We leave the gluttony, greed and sloth to you! Don't forget to visit the Shadow Baroness's House of Infernal Treats before the fight-because you can't enjoy a good lancing without a cold mug of Imp-ale! First mug free, highly habit forming!

Now-cheer and clap, if you value your meaningless lives! After we're done here, it's the world! So get used to grovelling before your new master!

Here comes the mighty BLACK KNIGHT! NOW, SCREAM AND WAIL IN TERROR!"

The Demon fiddlers began their second horrible set-adding boiled dogs to cats and ravens. They'll be here all week!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 01, 2013, 07:34:20 am »

in the crowd
:"Go shadowknights!" she seem to be waving pompom.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

hermes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 01, 2013, 07:37:24 am »

So, I have a temporary +2 Prancing?

Would persuading a human to do something count as Prancing or Sentience or both?

Yes, until the end of the day.  Hehe, umm.... Both I think.  Persuasion is definitely non-horsey, and Prancing would be most appropriate.  Hmm.. could be rather powerful, if it works!

Ophidia get an automatic success for that speech, and will roll for further success.

Does the Shadowknights cheerleader have a name?

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 01, 2013, 07:43:10 am »

Can I join in team Bucephalus or something?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22