Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22

Author Topic: Medieval Jousting Heroes - Stage 1 - Nantes - Day 1  (Read 27526 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: Medieval Jousting Heroes - Stage 1 - Nantes
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2013, 12:11:35 pm »

Reserved.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2013, 12:12:05 pm »

You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2013, 01:08:45 pm »

Great idea!

Name: Hemingsworth Norton Tinklebottom
Title: Knight-errant, second son of the lord of Quigsly Castle & the province of Fibblewibble
Description: A lad of decent looks- his brown eyes bulge a bit, but his bones are well-placed. He keeps his light-brown hair short/cropped. Clean-shaven.
Short bio: Like most lads of his status & circumstance, he went out with the wealth and name provided by his father to earn a place among this land's lord-retainers.
Avatar: Haha! Found a perfect one. (though older)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Skills:
Lancery 5
Charm 4
Equine Affinity 1
Shieldery 6

damn imdb is being stingy with their photo.

I PRESENT THE TEAM SHEET:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hey noble steed: want a job?

I suspect there will be lots of foul play, if the stats are balanced.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 05:12:50 pm by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2013, 03:39:14 pm »

Hey noble steed: want a job?

Sure thing.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2013, 04:17:13 pm »

So in. Totally based my squire based on Paul Bettany's character from A Knight's Tale, which I wouldn't be too surprised if this was based on that.

Full Name: Tristepin Percidal
Description: Messy unkempt red hair with poor peasant clothing. He is average looking and in build. If he cleaned himself up a bit, he'd probably look pretty decent.
Short Bio: Tristepin was born into a poor farmer's household. He displayed talents in reading, picking it up quickly whenever a book was left unattended by the Lord's people. Eventually, get got a break when he was bought as a squire, aiding his family and benefitting himself in one stroke. He takes his job seriously, and hopes for better.
Avatar: (When I find one, it'll go here)
Skill Points:

Dressing: 5
Eloquence: 6
Brawling: 1
Medicine: 4

Sir Hemingsworth! Are you in need of a Squire?

Slothman400

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2013, 04:39:47 pm »

(No evil knights yet? Awesome.)

Full Name: Unknown
Title: The Black Knight
Description: A mysterious knight in black.
Short Bio: "None Shall Pass."
Skill Points: 6 Lancery, 1 Charm, 3 Equine Affinity, 6 Shieldery
Hell, if nobody's suffocated because of it, it hardly counts as a bug!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2013, 04:48:07 pm »

(No evil knights yet? Awesome.)

Full Name: Unknown
Title: The Black Knight
Description: A mysterious knight in black.
Short Bio: "None Shall Pass."
Skill Points: 6 Lancery, 1 Charm, 3 Equine Affinity, 6 Shieldery
*Look at Dwarmin* Guess I'll recruit you then, assuming that he want you to join. Now all we need is the token good member...

So in. Totally based my squire based on Paul Bettany's character from A Knight's Tale, which I wouldn't be too surprised if this was based on that.

Full Name: Tristepin Percidal
Description: Messy unkempt red hair with poor peasant clothing. He is average looking and in build. If he cleaned himself up a bit, he'd probably look pretty decent.
Short Bio: Tristepin was born into a poor farmer's household. He displayed talents in reading, picking it up quickly whenever a book was left unattended by the Lord's people. Eventually, get got a break when he was bought as a squire, aiding his family and benefitting himself in one stroke. He takes his job seriously, and hopes for better.
Avatar: (When I find one, it'll go here)
Skill Points:

Dressing: 5
Eloquence: 6
Brawling: 1
Medicine: 4

...Dwarmin? Should we extend a invite?
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2013, 04:48:15 pm »

Full Name: Bucephalus
Breed: Thessalian
Description: A large horse that was bred for war. It is taller than most horses, with a black coat and silky ash mane. Its eyes glow with an orange, hateful tint. It has a large white star and with wall (blue) eyes)
Short Bio: No one knows where Bucephalus came from. He was found rampaging through a lord's shed, and right before they tried to put him down, the lord had a strange change of heart and put the horse to work as a joust horse.
Skill Points: Sentience, Violence, Stamina, Prancing

Sentience: 5
Violence: 6
Stamina: 4
Prancing: 1

Pre-Joust automatic Action - Eat (Stamina)
Joust automatic Action - Gallop (Stamina)
Post-Joust automatic Action - If Win Prance (Prancing), If Lose Recover (Stamina)
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2013, 05:02:15 pm »

Full Name: Antoine Gerraos
Title: Baron
Description: Dark black hair, tan skin, and blue eyes. Muscular, but in a way that suggests real strength, not body-building. Somewhat short, and has some scars, but mostly on his arms, particularly around the joints where enemies have tried to dig in daggers and other small weapons have gotten through.
Short Bio: Antoine is an experienced knight, having been blooded in many battles, but this has not made him bitter or cruel, as it does with many. Rather, it has taught him moderation, and while he is not in his peak as he once was, he is good-natured and known to be so, and can engage in a battle of wits better than most.

Skill Points:  4 Lancery, 5 Charm, 2 Equine Affinity, 5 Shieldery
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2013, 05:05:50 pm »

Certainly! And seeing as how we've known eachother for a few months, you may call me Norton! But only in private- at all other times I'd prefer you call me Sir Tinklebottom- our line is ancient & glorious, something to be proud of.
What would you prefer I call you?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 05:56:52 pm by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2013, 05:12:46 pm »

Certainly! And seeing as how we've known eachother for a few months, you may call me Worth! But only in private- at all other times I'd prefer you call me Sir Tinklebottom- our line is ancient & glorious, something to be proud of.
What would you prefer I call you?
Tristepin of Percidal! Cos pretending my last name is a place is cool! But... well... most people end up calling me Pinpin... Like that Eva archer girl who keeps looking down on me!
I will serve you well for many years to come, Worth!

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2013, 05:17:18 pm »

((hmm, shoot, that doesn't sound good either. I seem to have written myself into a corner as far as a decent name goes...Norton perhaps?))

Tristepin it is.
Badges of honor

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2013, 05:20:54 pm »

Anyone going to take in a semi-sentient, unnervingly violent horse of Macedonian myth?
Dying of laughter?

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2013, 05:21:51 pm »

Well, at this point your competition is two guys in a horse costume..which may or may not be a good thing.
Badges of honor

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2013, 05:23:21 pm »

I'm wanting Honour, mostly because it's the only horse that isn't cliche Headless Horseman's steed. I don't need a horse that's going to buck me off and then trample me.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22