Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: You're a Toy! :D - Exploring  (Read 7796 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: You're a Toy! :D - The Cuddle Box
« Reply #90 on: September 01, 2013, 02:44:36 am »

Clair
Who else is in the box with us.

Name: R-987 (flameboy99)
Appearance: An automaton, about the size of a large beer stein, having several pipes and boilers attached. Features a synthetic "voice" (Akin to R2-D2) and a remote controller capable of controlling various limbs.
Colour: Bronze

Name: Wriggler (Gamerlord)
Appearance: A large toy spider, about the size of a hand.
Colour: Black

Name: Sset (Dark DXZ)
Appearance: a green snake figure
Color: green

Name: Maxwell (Sentient Bowtie)
Appearance: A small remote control plane with a face.
Color: Navy blue.

Name: Volans Draconem (Zanzetkuken)
Appearance: A dark blue dragon figure with helicopter blades between its normally outstreched wings for flight via remote control, and a projectile 'fire' that is launched from it's mouth (spring-fired plastic piece).
Colour: Teal

Name: LegoLad (GWG)
Appearance: A generic LEGO Minifigure.
Color: Yellow

Wriggler
You know even without checking that the only way out is the lid of the chest. You don't know why you know that. You decide to check anyways, but you find no other obvious exits when you search the interior of the chest. The best way to leave would probably be to lift the lid. Hopefully it isn't latched on the outside.

Spoiler: Player Toys (click to show/hide)

Not-Toys
Mom - Tall. Very pretty and has a pleasant demeanour.

Locations
Office/Bedroom
Toy Chest - Spacious. Could fit many toys.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 02:48:24 am by GUNINANRUNIN »

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 01, 2013, 03:48:51 am »

Climb on out.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2013, 04:13:59 am »

Wriggler
It's difficult to exert the proper amount of force to lift the heavy wooden lid with limbs shaped the way yours are, meant for scrambling across floors and people's feet rather than pushing upwards, but you still manage to get the lid high enough to wriggle out and into a drop that's much further than you expected. You wince just before the impact.

Plop! Go your rubber limbs as you bounce off the floor. You shake the dizziness from your eyes and take a look around. Yes this is definitely a bedroom. There's a mattress with dark blue bedsheets and a cover with spaceships soaring over it. Probably a boy lives in here. You can see the desk in the corner, clean and ordered with a small metal lamp perched atop it. It's chipped, scarlet red paint is stark against the rest of the room's clear colour scheme. It must be old. You can see the door leading to the second floor landing stretched wide open. You can see a wooden rail between the hall and the stairwell and you hear the sounds of Mom being busy downstairs.

Wriggler has discovered some traits.

Not-Toys

Locations
Boy's? Bedroom

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2013, 07:55:41 am »

"Interesting...Dragon-thing who hasn't told me his name, could you give me a lift to the keyhole or so?"

If he agrees, see if I can fit any of my pieces through. Don't actually do so unless I can fit all of them through.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2013, 09:30:41 am »

Crawl my way to the desk and climb up it.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 01, 2013, 01:12:50 pm »

"Interesting...Dragon-thing who hasn't told me his name, could you give me a lift to the keyhole or so?"

If he agrees, see if I can fit any of my pieces through. Don't actually do so unless I can fit all of them through.

"Sure, just stay on my head, the rotors are in two holes that go through my torso."

Lift LegoLad up to the key hole.

"The name is Volans Draconem, by the way."
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 01, 2013, 01:24:43 pm »

"Mine's...LegoLad."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 01, 2013, 01:36:33 pm »

"I'm Maxwell, in case anybody was wondering."
Black lives matter.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 01, 2013, 01:52:20 pm »

"Clair."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #99 on: September 01, 2013, 05:00:31 pm »

LegoLad and Draco
The dragon lets the blocky figure clamber onto his head and flies him up next to the keyhole. I think I can just about fit through! He takes his legs and one arm off and pushes them through the hole, and Draco grabs what remains and shoves it through with a bit of effort. LegoLad lands on the soft carpet and crawls over to his scattered pieces. He finishes reassembling himself in but a short minute.

Wriggler
You crawl over to the leg of the desk and scamper up it to the top. It's pretty wide, clean with only that red lamp resting on top with the light off, and there are two drawers beneath the desktop. No chair to sit in though. You peek over the edge to take a closer look at the drawers and see that they're stacked atop one another, with the bottom one being the larger of the two, and also having a special lock on it. It's really small and made of shiny silver metal. You don't think there's anything inside right

Not-Toys

Locations
Boy's Bedroom?
Desk - Tall. Has a red lamp on top and two drawers. One has a special silver keyhole.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #100 on: September 01, 2013, 05:01:25 pm »

You all got new traits. Still figuring these out, so suggestions are welcome.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 01, 2013, 05:04:33 pm »

Assembly Required
"We prefer the term 'Modular'."

Search the room for evidence of other toys, ideally other Legos. Or at least Bionicles or something.
Sig

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 01, 2013, 05:08:30 pm »

"I hope we get out soon.."
Black lives matter.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #103 on: September 01, 2013, 05:19:01 pm »

LegoLad
You search around for more toys. You can see that spider thing crawling around atop the desk, but otherwise the room is pretty bare. You wonder where the Boy is right now? You suddenly notice the bed, which is opposite the wall the desk is against and close to the toy chest. You peer under it, but it's completely empty.

Not-Toys
Boy? - Has a clean room.

Locations
Boy's Bedroom? - Baby blue wallpaper and immaculate white baseboard.
Desk - Tall. Has a red lamp on top and two drawers. One has a special silver keyhole.
Bed - Blue sheets and spaceship covers. Nothing underneath.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 05:21:57 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 01, 2013, 05:20:32 pm »

"Who would get a single Lego thing without having other Legos? It's irrational! Unless I came as part of a set, but I didn't...this could easily get boring..."

Search under the bed for evidence of it being checked under much, if ever.
Locate exits from the room. Air vents, spaces under doors, stuff like that.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12