Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

Author Topic: You're a Toy! :D - Exploring  (Read 7762 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: You're a Toy! :D - The Cuddle Box
« Reply #120 on: September 01, 2013, 11:03:57 pm »

((Sorry I didn't post earlier, but I think I'm going to drop out. I don't know what I was thinking trying to RP this character, and I've been a bit behind on my games to being with.))
If you like. I'll just put you back in the toy chest and you can come back whenever you like. We're under the player limit anyhow.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 01, 2013, 11:37:55 pm »

Fly up to vent above door.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #122 on: September 02, 2013, 03:37:31 am »

I'm ready for you, Xantolos, if you want to join, and CyberUrist can hop in as soon as he comes up with something that isn't an IRL rip.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 02, 2013, 03:38:38 am »

I'll see about something tomorrow then.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #124 on: September 02, 2013, 03:58:39 am »

@Xantolos Sounds good. Only if you really want to though.

LegoLad
You go into the hall. Mom is still busy downstairs and you can see her shadow as she moves around. You can see three other doors aside from the one you just came out of. One door is slightly thinner than the others, and in front of it is a small box with letters on it. There are some clothes hanging out of the box. You can see yellow light leaking out from beneath one of the normal sized doors.

Wriggler
You look at the ceiling. There's a fan there with three small lightbulbs beneath it and two pull strings of different length. The fan is off and the lights are on. That's when you realise that the room also has a window as well. You're not sure why you didn't notice it before, but it occurred to you that there might be one when you saw the lights on the ceiling. The window sill is far from the ground, even further than the top of the desk is. The shades are drawn, and you can't see what's outside. There's a long string for pulling the shades that stretches just past the edge of the sill.

Maxwell
You fly into the hall. You can see three other doors, a box in front of one door, and stairs leading down. You can hear Mom humming something downstairs. It sounds beautiful.

Draco
You soar up to the vent above the door and hover in front of it. It's tightly bolted on, and the shaft itself is long and dark. You can hear a muted whirring coming from somewhere near the end of it. It's a bit scary so you decide to move away for now.

Spoiler: Player Toys (click to show/hide)

Not-Toys
Mom - Tall. Very pretty and has a pleasant demeanour.
Boy? - Has a clean room.

Locations
Boy's Bedroom? - Baby blue wallpaper and immaculate white baseboard.
Toy Chest - Spacious. Could fit many toys.
Desk - Tall. Has a red lamp on top and two drawers. One has a special silver keyhole.
Bed - Blue sheets and spaceship covers. Nothing underneath.
Ceiling Fan - A fan with wooden blades. Has three lights, and two strings for pulling.
Window - A tall, rectangular window with plastic shades that can be drawn using the long strings.

Landing
Hall - The landing itself. Shaped like an 'L' with 4 doors leading to other rooms.
Banister - A wooden railing that keeps people from falling into the open stairwell. The bars are wide enough for all but the largest toys to squeeze through. The bars themselves are also okay for hiding behind.
Stairs - They lead downstairs. They're made of laminate wood.
Boy Bedroom Door

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: You're a Toy! :D - Exploring
« Reply #125 on: September 02, 2013, 04:04:46 am »

TO THE WINDOW!

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #126 on: September 02, 2013, 04:09:21 am »

Wriggler
TO THE WALL. *ahem* You wriggle over to the window. You can't get past the shades no matter how much you ram your head into it. You try parting them with your forelegs but the action proves too awkward. Pulling the strings are also out of the question. God you wish you had fingers. And elbows(?) with a better range of motion. But such is life.

Not-Toys
Boy? - Has a clean room.

Locations
Desk - Tall. Has a red lamp on top and two drawers. One has a special silver keyhole.
Ceiling Fan - A fan with wooden blades. Has three lights, and two strings for pulling.
Window - A tall, rectangular window with plastic shades that can be drawn using the long strings.

Landing
Hall - The landing itself. Shaped like an 'L' with 4 doors leading to other rooms.
Banister - A wooden railing that keeps people from falling into the open stairwell. The bars are wide enough for all but the largest toys to squeeze through. The bars themselves are also okay for hiding behind.
Boy Bedroom Door

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 02, 2013, 04:10:16 am »

Hm. Out through the door and look for life!

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 02, 2013, 05:43:44 am »

People. Stop. I can't catch up. :|

"Ssomeone pick Sset up?"

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #129 on: September 02, 2013, 05:55:02 am »

Recap: The toy chest was opened. Two toys went into the hall. That's all that's happened.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 02, 2013, 06:06:58 am »

Recap: The toy chest was opened. Two toys went into the hall. That's all that's happened.

Still though, last time I checked we were all still in the damn box.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 02, 2013, 07:49:56 am »

Examine the clothes. Find a loose thread; unravel it from the rest.

Remove my head, then tie the string to those little plastic bridgy things inside the stud thing on top that I'm pretty sure are there...just get the string tied to the head in a way that won't come undone easily.

Go over to the door with the light on. Roll my head under it, keeping a hold on the string. Look around, reel my head back in.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 02, 2013, 11:56:29 am »

Actually, GUN said everyone left it.
"Uh, hold on a moment.."
Fly over the banister and see if I can get a look at downstairs, then swing bck and pick up Sset.
Black lives matter.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #133 on: September 02, 2013, 10:51:33 pm »

Wriggler
You hop down onto the carpet and cross the floor, heading onto the landing where some other toys seem to be gathering.

LegoLad
You walk over to the box and look up at the dangling leg of a jean. You hop, trying to grab onto it, but it's too high, and the side of the cardboard box much too smooth. You try punching some holes in the cardboard to create footholds. After a bit of work you've made it partway up the side of the box. You're nearly adjacent to the cuff of the jean, and leap from the side of the box, grabbing onto it and pulling yourself hand-for-hand the rest of the way to the top of the box.

You're standing on top of the pile of clothes spilling from the box. It's mostly pants on the top, and you carefully climb deeper into the box so that you can reach the softer, thinner fabrics below. You find a ragged shirt and gently pull a long thread from it, so as not to break it. You roll it into a loop and pull it over your shoulder, then start making your way back to the top of the clothes pile.

Maxwell
You fly over the banister. You can see the tiled floor around the foot of the stairs. Perhaps the kitchen? You'd have to fly much lower to find out for sure. You see Mom's shadow passing by and decide that you'd have to think very carefully before doing this, lest you be seen.

Everyone On the Landing
A shadow is cast over the ground in front of the stairs. You can hear Mom's footsteps as she grows nearer, and she continues happily humming her song as she makes her way.

Not-Toys
Boy? - Has a clean room.

Locations

Landing
Boy Bedroom Door

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 02, 2013, 10:53:42 pm »

This...may not end well...well, Legos can survive washing.

Hide in the clothes! While I'm here, tie the string to my head. Contemplate the possibility of tying all parts of my body to all the other parts. (I could be like a tiny, nonthreatening, and comical Mannequin! ...Which no one else probably gets!)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12