- 2 (1%)
- 2 (1%)
- 1 (0.5%)
- 1 (0.5%)
40 and above
- 1 (0.5%)

Total Members Voted: 201

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15

Author Topic: Your Age - Poll! Hast been broketh unto individual years! *kinda*  (Read 15234 times)

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
Re: Your Age - Poll!
« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2013, 01:14:20 pm »

I turn 30 in September. I'm with the guys waving their sticks and yelling about getting the hell off my lawn.

We need RedKing in here to help the skew.
I think even 'above 40' does not go high enough for Red King :v

A new age!

HYPER OLD :P

Anyways, 14 here. I assume people's head canon put me older (For some reason IRL people always think I'm like 16~ woohoo having a deep sexy voice :P)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2013, 01:17:53 pm »

While I don't exactly feel comfy giving out my real age on the Internet until some situations have been resolved, I can tell you that my (body) age is within the scale.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2013, 01:18:50 pm »

Redking is IIRC 35... Or it could have been somewhere else in the 30s. He mentioned it at some point in the last year, but I can't be arsed to recall. what with my elderly memory failing me.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2013, 01:51:24 pm »

RedKing has 37 listed on his profile.

I think there's a limit on how many poll options you can have :c
10 max.
I distinctly remember a poll occurring on this board with a massive amount of options. Countries, maybe?

17yo yo.

Lalasa

• Bay Watcher
  • And then there will be none
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2013, 01:58:26 pm »

15 and a half here!

You guys are surprisingly young.  Then again, so am I.  I always assumed that forum goers here were at least in their 20's though.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2013, 01:59:34 pm »

20. Edging in on that blackjack, though. The breakdown didn't surprise me that much, either.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2013, 02:00:01 pm »

15 and a half here!

You guys are surprisingly young.  Then again, so am I.  I always assumed that forum goers here were at least in their 20's though.
Oh wow. I've never seen you before. Hi! :D

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2013, 02:25:54 pm »

Huh. I'd guess the majority would actually be one bracket lower on average. And... Scelly is younger than me? Gamerlord is a couple of months older than me? BD is...

So, if you hadn't inferred it from the above yet, right now I'm 17, turning 18 almost exactly in a month (minus two days). So a part of the Glorious 16-20 Age Bracket of the Mixed Alcohol Drinkery Legality.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2013, 02:28:55 pm »

Heh, in real life everyone thinks I'm 18. It's hilarious.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2013, 02:36:42 pm »

I am twenty years of age (and about six months?) and I felt old enough already before I read this poll. O_O Thanks for that...

I've often been surprised by so many brainy people being younger than me. Gives me a terrible feeling of inadequacy.
...Not really. But still. Surprising! :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2013, 02:41:36 pm »

I'm 16. I'm also incredibly tall with a deep voice though so people tend to think I'm older.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

bulborbish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2013, 02:48:11 pm »

18 years old. Somewhat surprised that the majority of the respondents are in my age category, but oh well.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2013, 03:02:59 pm »

Not surprised at all. When I was in the 14-18 age bracket, I faked being older, too. You just have to play to the stereotype. Generally, you can catch on to a person's age by how they react to serious issues, since even "smart" young folks colour everything they say with vast inexperience and lack of research. They also tend to argue that statements are "generalizations" because they haven't noticed how similar people in the same culture actually are. Probably because they feel they've broken the teenage mould by posting on internet forums and not throwing temper tantrums during online games. I haven't used the term generalization for a few years now, and I've never found anybody older than me who does.

That's the pattern I've been picking up on ever since I was a part of it, anyway.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2013, 03:06:26 pm »

Not surprised at all. When I was in the 14-18 age bracket, I faked being older, too. You just have to play to the stereotype. Generally, you can catch on to a person's age by how they react to serious issues, since even "smart" young folks colour everything they say with vast inexperience and lack of research. They also tend to argue that statements are "generalizations" because they haven't noticed how similar people in the same culture actually are. Probably because they feel they've broken the teenage mould by posting on internet forums and not throwing temper tantrums during online games. I haven't used the term generalization for a few years now, and I've never found anybody older than me who does.

That's the pattern I've been picking up on ever since I was a part of it, anyway.
:P
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2013, 03:11:47 pm »

Which is why I use OVER generalization. :P
Also, I know that great feel, Iceblaster. My voice is deep and I'm long, so people think I'm older than I am.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15