Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2274 2275 [2276] 2277 2278 ... 2349

Author Topic: Twilight Academy - School Thread - Orientation Day!  (Read 1247317 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy - School Thread - Orientation Day!
« Reply #34125 on: November 22, 2013, 06:44:14 pm »

((If that's the case, I don't think he needs to regen at all, since Darnos would be keeping him intact.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34126 on: November 22, 2013, 08:37:59 pm »

"This is boring. You're just doing the same thing over and over again. Heck, even the romance scenes between Victoria and Selina had a little variety. 'Darnos cuts Jeb.' 'Jeb regenarates.' It's annoying. And there's not exactly anything else to do. So, I'm going to try something. There's really only one way this ends badly, and it would still be worth it to break this idiotic cycle."
Alex grabs Darnos's head and kisses him on the lips.

((...This might be a good time to remind Xantalos that, since Alex looks exactly like Angel, he is...ahem...attracted to her.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34127 on: November 22, 2013, 08:46:05 pm »

Catherine finishes her planning, and changes back to a normal outfit, rather than a special outfit for a certain occasion.
She heads off towards the library.

Meanwhile...
A young man, bearing a strong resemblance to a certain Water Mage, finishes his final preparations for his journey. It should take a while to arrive at his destination.
"Now then... This should be a interesting trip."
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #34128 on: November 22, 2013, 09:13:44 pm »

"This is boring. You're just doing the same thing over and over again. Heck, even the romance scenes between Victoria and Selina had a little variety. 'Darnos cuts Jeb.' 'Jeb regenarates.' It's annoying. And there's not exactly anything else to do. So, I'm going to try something. There's really only one way this ends badly, and it would still be worth it to break this idiotic cycle."

((...This might be a good time to remind Xantalos that, since Alex looks exactly like Angel, he is...ahem...attracted to her.))
((I'm more wondering how she did that in the first place. He's 9 feet tall right now and has a face like this:
http://panthiguar.deviantart.com/art/Slenderman-Face-323742932
))

END: 88+30
Darnos pushes her down.

I'll ask you not to do that. I'm doing far more than just cutting him, but Xantalos doesn't have time to describe the process, which as it was mentioned was quite extensive and painful.
Also, you have no patience, kid. Go.

((Not necessarily attracted, actually - I'd think the venom would be more based on smell than sight.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #34129 on: November 22, 2013, 09:16:55 pm »

((Dammit you two, there's a fourth wall here!))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34130 on: November 22, 2013, 09:21:59 pm »

((I'm more wondering how she did that in the first place. He's 9 feet tall right now and has a face like this:
http://panthiguar.deviantart.com/art/Slenderman-Face-323742932
))
((And he's standing straight upright while cutting into Jeb?))

END: 88+30
Darnos pushes her down.

I'll ask you not to do that. I'm doing far more than just cutting him, but Xantalos doesn't have time to describe the process, which as it was mentioned was quite extensive and painful.
Also, you have no patience, kid. Go.
"Fine. You're no fun."
She leaves, and looks for Angel's room. She enters, recognized as Angel because...she kinda is, and promptly gets herself dressed in clothes basically identical to what Angel was wearing that day. She then looks for Selina.

((Not necessarily attracted, actually - I'd think the venom would be more based on smell than sight.))
((It worked for RotMG!Angel, why wouldn't it work on what is basically a living self-portrait of Angel?))

((Dammit you two, there's a fourth wall here!))
"Pretty sure it was established that that went away with me. I'm kinda like Deadpool. Apparently, it's infectious."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34131 on: November 22, 2013, 09:27:10 pm »

((People's appearances can change. If that was the case, Darnos would lose his attraction if Angel changes her appearance significantly enough or if he has an enchanted contact lens or pair of glasses that prevent him from seeing Angel's normal appearance. I doubt any solution to his issue that simple exists and thus, the associated sense, vision, would not be the detection mechanism.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34132 on: November 22, 2013, 10:14:48 pm »

((Scent changes over time, too. Much faster, in fact, depending on things like physical activity, diet, and of course perfumes/musks/etc. Besides, vampires don't age. Exhibit A: Nikki.))
Sig

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34133 on: November 22, 2013, 10:23:41 pm »

((Age isn't all that changes appearances. I never said I agreed with @Xantalos' theory either. Since vampires originated from magical curses, I suspect it is either a link to blood or something in their blood, or the soul itself. Of course, since Alex is not a vampire, she may not posses the correct properties in the former case and she definitely does not qualify for the latter case.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34134 on: November 22, 2013, 10:25:26 pm »

((Then why was RotMG!Angel still a target?
And, again, Alex is basically Angel in every way except personality.))

"And text color."
A passing student glances at Alex, confused.
Sig

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34135 on: November 22, 2013, 10:26:17 pm »

((Who said she was? I don't think @Ragnarok made any official, explicit statement about that...))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #34136 on: November 22, 2013, 10:28:27 pm »

((I believe it was just that fact that Selina Crit!Failed the END role, correct?))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34137 on: November 22, 2013, 10:29:03 pm »

((Who said she was? I don't think @Ragnarok made any official, explicit statement about that...))
((I'm pretty sure he did.))

((I believe it was just that fact that Selina Crit!Failed the END role, correct?))
((That just made her critically addicted to the venom.))
Sig

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34138 on: November 22, 2013, 10:29:53 pm »

((I'm not sure, I think we should look for any posts by @Ragnarok that said that Selina is attracted to RotMG!Angel, I think people may have just made assumptions.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34139 on: November 22, 2013, 10:39:10 pm »

((Okay, I just trawled through @Ragnarok's posts from after the critical failure and couldn't find anything about it covering the other Angel. Of course, he may have PM'd additional information to @RangerCado and he didn't say anything about it not covering the other Angel either.))
Pages: 1 ... 2274 2275 [2276] 2277 2278 ... 2349