Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1669 1670 [1671] 1672 1673 ... 2349

Author Topic: Twilight Academy - School Thread - Orientation Day!  (Read 1246460 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy - School Thread - Orientation Day!
« Reply #25050 on: September 15, 2013, 01:55:29 am »

((Oh bloody hell. Do I have to pull a Rag and use my powers to help Victoria?

Also, Selina, try anguished declarations of love. Maybe that'll help.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #25051 on: September 15, 2013, 01:55:56 am »

Darnos has been hanging out in the corner for a while.
Knew it was too good to be true. Angels of death don't just casually fall in love, so it must've been a delusion. This'll be fun to watch.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I BREAK YOU LIKE A FUCKING TWIG! BE A NOT DICK FOR ONCE IN YOUR FUCKING USELESS LIFE AND TRY TO FUCKING HELP!"
Despite your formidable strength you're more useless here than a twig, Angerus. You can't harm me.
He looks over at Victoria.
So! Noble Victoria, willing to kill herself to preserve Selina, was actually a facade? Bravo, bravo. But why do you feel remorse?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #25052 on: September 15, 2013, 01:57:03 am »

Knew it was too good to be true. Angels of death don't just casually fall in love, so it must've been a delusion. This'll be fun to watch.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I BREAK YOU LIKE A FUCKING TWIG! BE A NOT DICK FOR ONCE IN YOUR FUCKING USELESS LIFE AND TRY TO FUCKING HELP!"
Despite your formidable strength you're more useless here than a twig, Angerus. You can't harm me.
So! Noble Victoria, willing to kill herself to preserve Selina, was actually a facade? Bravo, bravo. But why do you feel remorse?
"SAY THAT AGAIN MOTHERFUCKER! LOOK ME IN THE FUCKING EYE AND SAY THAT FUCKING SHIT AGAIN!"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25053 on: September 15, 2013, 01:57:30 am »

"I did not... that was meaningless to me... but my delusion had more purpose and happiness than my emotionless self could ever posses... analysis indicated the scenario to be more favorable if my delusion continued... hence my personality as changed to that of my delusion... severe trauma was induced to it to ensure absolute obedience... I am the result... little more than an eternal illusion..."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25054 on: September 15, 2013, 01:57:59 am »

"Victoria... Y-y-your not a lie... Y-your not..." Selina was losing hope, she wasn't ready for this! Her eyes began to tear up.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25055 on: September 15, 2013, 01:58:44 am »

"SAY THAT AGAIN MOTHERFUCKER! LOOK ME IN THE FUCKING EYE AND SAY THAT FUCKING SHIT AGAIN!"
He glances at Angerus, grinning slightly.
That.
Sig! Onol

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25056 on: September 15, 2013, 02:00:28 am »

Hecate appears! She seems sterner than usual.
"Professor Nikki sent me to find you all. You are late for her lesson, so what's going on here?"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25057 on: September 15, 2013, 02:02:11 am »

That.
Angerus stares at Darnos before snicker slightly.
"GOOD ONE, ASSHOLE, DO YOU EVEN HAVE A FUCKING LAST NAME?! ANYWAYS YOU CAN BE CHILL SOMETIMES BUT NOW IS THE TIME NOT TO BE A DICK! YOU REALLY SHOULD FUCKING HELP INSTEAD OF  BEING SMUG ASSHOLE! MAYBE THEN PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY FUCKING BE YOUR FRIEND!"
"I did not... that was meaningless to me... but my delusion had more purpose and happiness than my emotionless self could ever posses... analysis indicated the scenario to be more favorable if my delusion continued... hence my personality as changed to that of my delusion... severe trauma was induced to it to ensure absolute obedience... I am the result... little more than an eternal illusion..."
"AGAIN, YOUR NOT FUCKING ALONE IN THE ETERNAL ILLUSION CATEGORY!"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25058 on: September 15, 2013, 02:03:17 am »

Ticklesex her turned out to be a psychological fabrication manufactured by Victoria to get close to Selina in order to cause her the maximum amount of pain possible.
Rather admirable really.

That.
"GOOD ONE, ASSHOLE, DO YOU EVEN HAVE A FUCKING LAST NAME?! ANYWAYS YOU CAN BE CHILL SOMETIMES BUT NOW IS THE TIME NOT TO BE A DICK! YOU REALLY SHOULD FUCKING HELP INSTEAD OF  BEING SMUG ASSHOLE! MAYBE THEN PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY FUCKING BE YOUR FRIEND!"
I thought you got it for a while. But now I realize you don't. Pity.
Sig! Onol

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25059 on: September 15, 2013, 02:03:50 am »

"I'm sorry... even though I know my past was a lie... it still hurts... even though I know the emptiness is non-existent... I still want to keep it away... I'm sorry that I will continue hurting myself even though what I try to avert is just a phantasm... if you're willing to still accept me after all that... than this artifice I call myself will be happy and reciprocate with as much love as possible... even though that future seems further than ever... like a dying fever dream... I pledge my eternal love and servitude..."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25060 on: September 15, 2013, 02:05:08 am »

Ticklesex her turned out to be a psychological fabrication manufactured by Victoria to get close to Selina in order to cause her the maximum amount of pain possible.
Rather admirable really.

That.
I thought you got it for a while. But now I realize you don't. Pity.
"I DID FUCKING GET IT, DUMBASS! YOU CAN BE FUCKING THICKER THAN A GODDAMN SERVITOR SOMETIMES."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25061 on: September 15, 2013, 02:05:19 am »

Hecate looks unamused.
"Darnos, get to lessons. I don't see why the hell you're here, and judging by your reputation, you're planning something. I don't care if you say you're just watching.

Angerus, leave him. You're also late.

Selina, Victoria, explain."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25062 on: September 15, 2013, 02:06:59 am »

"I... I only want... Y-y-your love..." Selina kissed her forehead lightly.

"Um... V-v-victoria... Br-broke..." Selina looked really worried.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25063 on: September 15, 2013, 02:08:27 am »

Hecate looks unamused.
"Darnos, get to lessons. I don't see why the hell you're here, and judging by your reputation, you're planning something. I don't care if you say you're just watching.

Angerus, leave him. You're also late.

Selina, Victoria, explain."

Angerus mutters angrily under his breath but heads into class.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25064 on: September 15, 2013, 02:08:49 am »

"I always cause so much trouble for you... I'm amazed that you could even continue to love me... I'm sorry for everything I did and everything I didn't..." Victoria slowly gets up and lightly kisses Selina.
Pages: 1 ... 1669 1670 [1671] 1672 1673 ... 2349