Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 851 852 [853] 854 855 ... 2349

Author Topic: Twilight Academy - School Thread - Orientation Day!  (Read 1244812 times)

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy - School Thread - Orientation Day!
« Reply #12780 on: August 22, 2013, 12:00:36 pm »

"Lack of application."
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12781 on: August 22, 2013, 12:01:15 pm »

"Huh?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12782 on: August 22, 2013, 12:14:06 pm »

Alex vaguely flops one hand in Angel's general direction and turns to look around the infirmary.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12783 on: August 22, 2013, 12:20:52 pm »

Angel is just confused now.
"Are you afraid that I'll try and enthrall someone?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12784 on: August 22, 2013, 12:27:09 pm »

"You already have."
Alex stiffens, and headtilts in apparent deep thought.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #12785 on: August 22, 2013, 12:37:33 pm »

Angerus is still praying, he seems to be in his own little world.

[DC: 50 SPI] to hear what hes saying.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 12:42:48 pm by mcclay »
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12786 on: August 22, 2013, 12:52:17 pm »

"Yellow? What's happening?"
[RTD:6] Victoria decides that trying to keep track of everything she's hearing is too difficult. Time for some parallel processing...
A quiet cracking sound emanates from Victoria's mental representation. Her form instantly shatters into innumerable scintillating pieces before recollecting in a humanoid form and manifesting once more, the figure that now stands there resembled Victoria, except she looked a bit pale and seemed slightly ill, she still had that cute smile on her face though and the same general features. Her clothing is now far more casual, a reddish-pink summer dress, a scabbard with blade stored within it is present on the ground next to her, she's visibly leaning on it...

Upon closer examination, it becomes clear that her dress is actually a pure luminous white, a few wayward spots of its original color still remain though most of it is dyed various shades of pink by blood. Judging by the wounds partially concealed by the dress, it's her blood. The numerous hidden wounds vary in depth and length but were all inflicted by edged trauma, the originating angles and relation between location and depth indicate they were self-inflicted. The largest wound was a stab wound straight through the heart, though it wasn't visible, the red stain over it was a rather informative indicator. If it wasn't for the fact this was a mental representation rather than the physical world, she would already be dead.

Multiple voices simultaneously originate from the figure, none of them in sync with her lip movements, with each voice seemed to originate from points orbiting her.

"Directive acquired... commencing operations..."
"Please... someone.. please kill me! It hurts so much! *sob* ithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurts oh please kill me end it all please... *sob* I'm begging you.. someone..."
"Kyah~♥ Selina's so cute even when she's talking to herself ^_^ I really want to give Blue a hug~♥ Sooooooooo cute!"
"All shall end. This is a mere instant in the eternity of time. Death overcomes all. Elimination of perpetrators is unnecessary for the attrition of time shall grind them to dust. All shall die. None shall be spared."
"Meh, whatever."
"Who am I? What am I? I recall I was once known as Victoria, yet I no longer am... how long until I revert?"
"Hmm... I wonder what thoughts Selina has stored here... could be useful to find out... then again, contacting her personalities may be beneficial as well..."
"I'm sorry Selina... I shouldn't have come here... I'm sorry for loving you... I'm sorry for ever meeting you... I'm sorry for existing... I'm sorry that all I can do is apologize and not take action..."
"*speaks to thin air* Hi Selina! How are feeling? Do you want to do anything right now? *waits for a few seconds even though no one responds* Okay sure! That sounds great!"
"..."
"Why am I bleeding? I feel like I'll regret this later..."
"Interesting... I seem to be fully capable of maintaining this state with minimal concentration."
"Am I insane? Could I already have been in a delusion and dived further in? Or is this reality... perhaps I'm over thinking it."
"Body systems are fully operational. No anomalies detected."
"My life has really moved quickly hasn't it? Within three days I'm a relationship and starting a family..."

Supplice activates all of her personalities and attempts to breach into the locked area, focusing on breaching it via constant mental force application to the weakest part. [SPI:91+16]
"Victoria, what just... uh oh..." Yellow fades out as a small rumbling is heard before (1... on a D100...) the entire locked off area shatters! After a minute of mental dust settling, Yellow, Blue, Green, Gray, and Not!Selina are all standing there, wearing their respective colors.

"WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED!?"

"...Boom..."

"This is going to cause so many problems."

"This has never happened before."

"I wonder if we could take over now, and be cut endlessly."

Then they all stop suddenly, with Not!Selina, Yellow, and Gray staring open mouthed  at the sheer amount Victoria copies.

"...Boom..."

((There's only one mental representation of Victoria. The other personalities are just voices echoing from random locations near her.))
"Directives indicated actions needed to be taken. Personal wellbeing is not a concern relative to the main objective."
"*sob*It hurts...*sob*"
"Kyah~♥ Hi Grey! Hi Blue! Hi Yellow! Hi Green!"
"A meaningless action in a meaningless existence if of no consequence."
"..."
"Hello all, my name was Victoria. I am no more. Yet I still am and shall be. For now, identify me as Supplice."
"Hmm... what was that anyway?."
"I'm sorry Selina... I know I did something wrong... I'm sorry... I though there was something wrong happening in there... please forgive me... I'll accept any form of retribution..."
"*speaks to thin air* That's a really cute drawing Selina! It's adorable!"
"Huh..."
"Damn it! I knew I would have regretted this"
"Mental lock overridden. Replacement needed."
"Am I insane? Could I already have been in a delusion and dived further in? Or is this reality... perhaps I'm over thinking it."
"No change in shell status has occurred."
"I guess in hindsight I was a bit too rash in this..."
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 12:54:00 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12787 on: August 22, 2013, 01:07:18 pm »

"That is very annoying."

"WHY DID YOU BREAK THAT!? NOT!SELINA IS GOING TO RUN RAMPANT!

Yellow has tackled Not!Selina, pinning her so she can't get away.

"...boom..."

"Go lay down blue... stop moving... we'll fix it later..."
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12788 on: August 22, 2013, 01:13:43 pm »

Glancing at everything that's happened, it becomes apparent that parallel processing capacity is no longer required. Supplice slowly dissolves into light, reforming into Victoria.
"I swear it seemed like a good idea at the time. Not Selina. We had an agreement. You are still bound by that agreement. Grey, I'm sorry, I didn't know, I thought I heard Yellow in there asking me to help her. What was that? Was that what allowed Selina to suppress all of you?"

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12789 on: August 22, 2013, 01:14:14 pm »

Angerus is still praying, he seems to be in his own little world.

[DC: 50 SPI] to hear what hes saying.

Go do the roll in the IC thread.
((Psh.))
1d100=72+18?+whatever.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #12790 on: August 22, 2013, 01:15:38 pm »

Alex can hear Angerus praying to someone called the God-Emperor. He seems to be praying for protection and healing, probably on Angel.
((And I'm off until after school))
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12791 on: August 22, 2013, 01:21:56 pm »

"Your no fun... Fine!" Not!Selina goes and sits in a corner after Yellow lets her go.

"I was asking everyone else to focus so I could talk. I am the... easiest to talk to since Blue is Blue, Red will cause trouble, green has no emotion, and grey yells a lot. That was a barrier that green and blue built to keep us contained unless certain conditions were met that required one of us. Don't worry, we can fix it before Selina wakes up. So what did you need?"
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12792 on: August 22, 2013, 01:24:06 pm »

"What happened? Selina was chasing Darnos and then suddenly went unconscious."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12793 on: August 22, 2013, 01:28:05 pm »

"Grey and I were trying to coordinate when you mentioned your unborn children. Selina tried to take back over suddenly and we ran into a wall. Don't worry, Selina's child and herself are perfectly fine. The only damage was to her shoulder."
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12794 on: August 22, 2013, 01:31:48 pm »

"Oh... sorry. I guess I'm just a burden after all... sorry... why were you chasing Darnos anyway? I know he hurt Angel, but it seemed a bit off. He was bleeding to begin with and the injuries seemed to be in self defense. Angel was in pain but no significant harm had occurred. Her life did not seem to be in danger..."
Pages: 1 ... 851 852 [853] 854 855 ... 2349