Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 849 850 [851] 852 853 ... 2349

Author Topic: Twilight Academy - School Thread - Orientation Day!  (Read 1244392 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy - School Thread - Orientation Day!
« Reply #12750 on: August 22, 2013, 10:39:09 am »

"Selina wan after him... then cwashed wall... she fine... think..." Meme walks over to Angel's bed and steps up on a stool so she can look at her more easily.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Oberon23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12751 on: August 22, 2013, 10:40:41 am »

While being dragged along by Meme, Zeist starts answering Alex's questions.

((I'm assuming that Alex follows along to here the answers.))

"Yeah, all Overlords are supposed to have minions. Overhand toss through the Dimension Gate. No, I think I annoyed him. The boom was me breaking the sound barrier. No, it's I think that they were just saying I'm the worst Demon Prince ever. My Father's castle. My Father wouldn't let them come with. Ok, thanks. No, I do like them, they were my Mom's eyes, not literally though. I don't think us Demons are really supposed to get compliments like that. And what do you mean by improvements? Some kind of body part swap mad scientist thingy? If it is, that's really awesome. I never had any zombies to play with.

Octobomb

• Bay Watcher
  • I like pens
    • View Profile
« Reply #12752 on: August 22, 2013, 10:46:23 am »

Theo follows too, answering Alex's questions."To answer your questions: Yes, they are flesh. They stay around without my concentration although I can unsummon them at will. I can control what I summon, though it is fairly random what I get - I summon a cat, I can get any breed. I summon a Siamese cat, I get a Siamese cat. There doesn't seem to be a limit to the size or power of what I summon. Controlling... Animals are animals, I can't do anything with them, but any creature with human intelligence or greater I need a pact to control, although once a pact is in place, once they are summoned I have total authority and I can order them about. I believe I can have multiple summons at once, though I've never tried it. I suppose they need nutrition and stuff, I've never tried long term summoning. On killing me, with animals, If they view us as a threat or food... Sentient creatures on the other might be ok... More likely to be severely ticked off."
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 03:56:27 pm by Octobomb »
I saw 5 people with fedoras in my town yesterday.
They're the special biohazard containment agent, out to deal with m'laria.
Sig
Bay12's resident tea drinkers

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #12753 on: August 22, 2013, 10:48:43 am »

"Tanks! Angel face bwoken! Hurry!" Meme grabs his hand and runs off to the infirmary!

((I don't think theres a single person who would try to hurt Meme... maybe Darnos but thats a little debatable.))
((Probably not even Darnos.))
((No, he would if given provocation.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12754 on: August 22, 2013, 10:49:58 am »

"Selina wan after him... then cwashed wall... she fine... think..." Meme walks over to Angel's bed and steps up on a stool so she can look at her more easily.
"You sure?" Angel looks for a clock.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #12755 on: August 22, 2013, 10:51:09 am »

"Tanks! Angel face bwoken! Hurry!" Meme grabs his hand and runs off to the infirmary!

((I don't think theres a single person who would try to hurt Meme... maybe Darnos but thats a little debatable.))
((Probably not even Darnos.))
((No, he would if given provocation.))
((Its MEME. When would she piss off Darnos deliberately?))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12756 on: August 22, 2013, 10:53:01 am »

"No blood, should fine. Think Nikki near her, not sure." Meme reaches out a paw to pat Angel's shoulder then stops, thinking it better to wait until shes healed first.

((She did turn the water around him winter cold earlier (about -30 degrees celsius)))
[/quote]

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12757 on: August 22, 2013, 10:58:59 am »

((I'm assuming that Alex follows along to here the answers.))
((Alex does, partly to hear answers and partially through curiosity over Angel. Also, HEAR.))

"Yeah, all Overlords are supposed to have minions. Overhand toss through the Dimension Gate. No, I think I annoyed him. The boom was me breaking the sound barrier. No, it's I think that they were just saying I'm the worst Demon Prince ever. My Father's castle. My Father wouldn't let them come with. Ok, thanks. No, I do like them, they were my Mom's eyes, not literally though. I don't think us Demons are really supposed to get compliments like that. And what do you mean by improvements? Some kind of body part swap mad scientist thingy? If it is, that's really awesome. I never had any zombies to play with.
"Wouldn't that be part of the job description? I mean lords have minions and being over-whatever generally means having minions so being an Overlord would either mean you're a really high up Lord or you have Lords as minions and either way you should have minions as part of being Overlord right? Oh, my family used to get annoyed at me too... Aw, that's sad, I think the same thing might have happened to Packbit, he was supposed to come after me with a bunch of stuff but I haven't seen him in days... Your father has a castle? Fancy! I guess he's the Overlord then? Wouldn't that make you, I dunno, a... something that's not a Prince? I'm not good with titles, but I'm pretty sure being a Prince is for kings' sons and minor rulers! Hopefully that castle was more interesting than this one, there's been a lot of boring here recently. Humans aren't "supposed" to be able to do lots of things, but look around us! And by Improvements I mean Improvements! Like I said, I'm an artist of flesh, a sculptor of the body, a manipulator of form! Why would you want to play with zombies? And I'm not mad or a scientist, but I know someone who is a scientist and is probably mad! I don't know if he makes zombies, though, but he makes guns out of flesh and stuff and I help him sometimes!

Alex edges around the praying Angerus and looks at Angel.
"She looks like she got healed to me?"

Theo follows too, answering Alex's questions."To answer your questions: Yes, they are flesh. They stay around without my concentration although I can unsummon them at will. I can control what I summon, though it is fairly random what I get - I summon a cat, I can get any breed. I summon a Siamese cat, I get a Siamese cat. There doesn't seem to be a limit to the size or power of what I summon. Controlling... Animals are animals, I can influence them, but any creature with human intelligence or greater I need a pact to control, although once a pact is in place, once they are summoned I have total control over them. I believe I can have multiple summons at once, though I've never tried it. I suppose they need nutrition and stuff, I've never tried long term summoning. On killing me, with animals, I can only influence them so far. If they view us as a threat or food... Sentient creatures on the other might be ok... More likely to be severely ticked off."
"That's pretty useful! We should work something out later, we could work pretty well together! Testing, ho!"
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 11:01:21 am by Harbingerjm »
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12758 on: August 22, 2013, 11:04:45 am »

"Nurse lady take forever." Meme says simply.
[/quote]

Oberon23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12759 on: August 22, 2013, 11:06:07 am »

After reaching the infirmary, Zeist sees the beds and attempts to stifle a huge yawn.

"Umm, I think I need a little nap. I've been awake all month planning to come here."

If he gets a room, he'll go sleep there, if not he'll see if he can catch a nap in the infirmary.

((I have to work in a few hours, so I need to get some sleep))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12760 on: August 22, 2013, 11:07:21 am »

"Month? night night." Meme waves as he goes to the dorms and claims a room.
[/quote]

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12761 on: August 22, 2013, 11:07:58 am »

"Nurse lady take forever." Meme says simply.
"Uhuh. Who are you, anyway?"

After reaching the infirmary, Zeist sees the beds and attempts to stifle a huge yawn.

"Umm, I think I need a little nap. I've been awake all month planning to come here."

If he gets a room, he'll go sleep there, if not he'll see if he can catch a nap in the infirmary.
"A month? I hope Demons need less sleep than humans or have a different calender or that would be bad! Sleep well!"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12762 on: August 22, 2013, 11:09:33 am »

"I Meme!" She says, patting her chest with her paw proudly.

((That should make GWG happy, :P ))
[/quote]

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12763 on: August 22, 2013, 11:10:40 am »

"I Meme!" She says, patting her chest with her paw proudly.

((That should make GWG happy, :P ))
"Are you a student or a teacher or what?"

((Dohohoho))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12764 on: August 22, 2013, 11:12:17 am »

((He said cats don't have thumbs, so I said paw))

"No, no. Wive here."
She makes it sound like this should answer the question.
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 849 850 [851] 852 853 ... 2349