Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 710 711 [712] 713 714 ... 2349

Author Topic: Twilight Academy - School Thread - Orientation Day!  (Read 1245815 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy - School Thread - Orientation Day!
« Reply #10665 on: August 18, 2013, 10:44:15 pm »

SHE. PREYS. ON. CHILDREN.
((Gotta go for a little bit, hopefully will be back online very soon.))
"Grievances of this sort in this school are settled through trial by combat. Do you understand this?"
Vornar chuckles.
So that's your game. Intimidate me with the prospect of fighting her. I must ask, does any teacher here have any form of morality? Do you?
"I do. I simply am not blind about it. She made her choice. You are not children here. You are soldiers. You lost the right to naivete as soon as you came back from your first mission."
There is one hell of a difference between losing naivete and allowing a child to be used for someone's pleasure. If you cannot comprehend that, then the things you fight deserve to win, because they are better than you.
"Pleasure? It seems I was mistaken. I assumed you were wayward. You're actually just stupid. Nikki, if you'd noticed, takes what she needs to survive, and no more."
She can take it from adults. People who are actually capable of consenting to it.
"As far as this school is concerned, you all ARE adults."
And you call ME stupid? A five year old or a two year old cannot consent to having their blood drunk!
"There is no two-year-old here. speech impediments and diminutive stature do not change much, and I assure you that Mimi is a very observant being. And if you're old enough to die, you're old enough to make your own choices. Deal with it."
I thought Nikki was the problem here. I was wrong. It's YOU. You and your false morality that lets you do whatever you want. How many times a day do you change it to justify your actions, huh?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10666 on: August 18, 2013, 10:46:17 pm »

Angel was torn between helping Vornar and maybe angering the Headmistress, or not helping and watching as he talked himself to death.
Then she remembered everything that Vornar had done and said and decided that it wouldn't be that much of a loss if he died.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #10667 on: August 18, 2013, 10:48:41 pm »

Angel was torn between helping Vornar and maybe angering the Headmistress, or not helping and watching as he talked himself to death.
Then she remembered everything that Vornar had done and said and decided that it wouldn't be that much of a loss if he died.

((... contgrats, Vor, even Angel hates you.))
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10668 on: August 18, 2013, 10:50:00 pm »

((... contgrats, Vor, even Angel hates you.))
((Don't really care. To Vornar, Angel is just another vampire. Another threat to be neutralised.))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #10669 on: August 18, 2013, 10:51:06 pm »

((I thought he was supposed to protect children. Rag, in Universe are vampires considered horrific threats to all humanity or is Vornar just being a cunt?))
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10670 on: August 18, 2013, 10:52:02 pm »

((I thought he was supposed to protect children. Rag, in Universe are vampires considered horrific threats to all humanity or is Vornar just being a cunt?))
((*sigh*
As far as Vornar is concerned Angel is of secondary importance to the elimination of Nikki.))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #10671 on: August 18, 2013, 10:52:35 pm »

((The ones that are sociopaths are. the ones that honestly try to live with their curses and help as best they can without causing any major impact are considered kinda unfortunate but helpful. At least for the most part. A few islands are racist, though.))
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10672 on: August 18, 2013, 10:53:44 pm »

((The ones that are sociopaths are. the ones that honestly try to live with their curses and help as best they can without causing any major impact are considered kinda unfortunate but helpful. At least for the most part. A few islands are racist, though.))
((So Vornar's just being a cunt, gotcha.))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #10673 on: August 18, 2013, 10:54:10 pm »

"Grievances of this sort in this school are settled through trial by combat. Do you understand this?"
Vornar chuckles.
So that's your game. Intimidate me with the prospect of fighting her. I must ask, does any teacher here have any form of morality? Do you?
"I do. I simply am not blind about it. She made her choice. You are not children here. You are soldiers. You lost the right to naivete as soon as you came back from your first mission."
There is one hell of a difference between losing naivete and allowing a child to be used for someone's pleasure. If you cannot comprehend that, then the things you fight deserve to win, because they are better than you.
"Pleasure? It seems I was mistaken. I assumed you were wayward. You're actually just stupid. Nikki, if you'd noticed, takes what she needs to survive, and no more."
She can take it from adults. People who are actually capable of consenting to it.
And you call ME stupid? A five year old or a two year old cannot consent to having their blood drunk!
"There is no two-year-old here. speech impediments and diminutive stature do not change much, and I assure you that Mimi is a very observant being. And if you're old enough to die, you're old enough to make your own choices. Deal with it."
I thought Nikki was the problem here. I was wrong. It's YOU. You and your false morality that lets you do whatever you want. How many times a day do you change it to justify your actions, huh?
"My morality is very simple. First, if you are going to fight for this world, you should be respected to make your own choices. Second, those with the will and strength to take power, do. Now please stop with the personal attacks or you will be expelled. violently.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10674 on: August 18, 2013, 10:56:23 pm »

Vornar chuckles.
"My morality is very simple. First, if you are going to fight for this world, you should be respected to make your own choices. Second, those with the will and strength to take power, do. Now please stop with the personal attacks or you will be expelled. violently.
So if I can kill Nikki, I'm in the right?
I don't even KNOW where to start with that.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10675 on: August 18, 2013, 10:57:33 pm »

"HISTORY IS DETERMINED BY THE VICTORS DUMBASS! JUST TRY TO KILL THE MOTHERFUCKER AND WE'LL SEE WHO FUCKING WINS! PROTIP: ITS GONNA BE THE FUCKING COMBAT TEACHER!"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10676 on: August 18, 2013, 10:58:12 pm »

"If you kill Nikki, you had better kill me, too!" Angel stands between Vornar and Nikki, looking terrified. Because she is.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #10677 on: August 18, 2013, 10:58:22 pm »

Vornar chuckles.

"If you can kill Nikki you're useful enough that even if you're in the wrong you're more useful alive than dead."

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10678 on: August 18, 2013, 10:59:47 pm »

Vornar chuckles.

"If you can kill Nikki you're useful enough that even if you're in the wrong you're more useful alive than dead."
Ah, 'ends justify the means', huh? How do you live with yourself?

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10679 on: August 18, 2013, 11:00:21 pm »

"WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT SHES NOT A FUCKASS LIKE YOU?!"
Pages: 1 ... 710 711 [712] 713 714 ... 2349