Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 709 710 [711] 712 713 ... 2349

Author Topic: Twilight Academy - School Thread - Orientation Day!  (Read 1245701 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy - School Thread - Orientation Day!
« Reply #10650 on: August 18, 2013, 10:24:49 pm »

"Yes."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #10651 on: August 18, 2013, 10:25:41 pm »

Isaac continues to jump up and down in attempt to wake up Medea.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10652 on: August 18, 2013, 10:26:11 pm »

"--And I'm still alive."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10653 on: August 18, 2013, 10:26:19 pm »

SHE. PREYS. ON. CHILDREN.
((Gotta go for a little bit, hopefully will be back online very soon.))
"Grievances of this sort in this school are settled through trial by combat. Do you understand this?"
Vornar chuckles.
So that's your game. Intimidate me with the prospect of fighting her. I must ask, does any teacher here have any form of morality? Do you?

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #10654 on: August 18, 2013, 10:28:31 pm »

"Grievances of this sort in this school are settled through trial by combat. Do you understand this?"
Vornar chuckles.
So that's your game. Intimidate me with the prospect of fighting her. I must ask, does any teacher here have any form of morality? Do you?
"I do. I simply am not blind about it. She made her choice. You are not children here. You are soldiers. You lost the right to naivete as soon as you came back from your first mission. If you wish to enforce your beliefs over others, prove that you can. The weak perish, the strong survive. That's how nature works."
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10655 on: August 18, 2013, 10:28:46 pm »

"Be nice to Nikki! And the other teachers!"

[40+20+1] Vornar gets splashed in the face with a moderate quantity of water. He is also glared at.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10656 on: August 18, 2013, 10:30:22 pm »

Vornar chuckles.
"I do. I simply am not blind about it. She made her choice. You are not children here. You are soldiers. You lost the right to naivete as soon as you came back from your first mission."
There is one hell of a difference between losing naivete and allowing a child to be used for someone's pleasure. If you cannot comprehend that, then the things you fight deserve to win, because they are better than you.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #10657 on: August 18, 2013, 10:31:43 pm »

Vornar chuckles.
"I do. I simply am not blind about it. She made her choice. You are not children here. You are soldiers. You lost the right to naivete as soon as you came back from your first mission."
There is one hell of a difference between losing naivete and allowing a child to be used for someone's pleasure. If you cannot comprehend that, then the things you fight deserve to win, because they are better than you.
"Pleasure? It seems I was mistaken. I assumed you were wayward. You're actually just stupid. Nikki, if you'd noticed, takes what she needs to survive, and no more."

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10658 on: August 18, 2013, 10:37:44 pm »

Vornar chuckles.
"Pleasure? It seems I was mistaken. I assumed you were wayward. You're actually just stupid. Nikki, if you'd noticed, takes what she needs to survive, and no more."
She can take it from adults. People who are actually capable of consenting to it.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #10659 on: August 18, 2013, 10:38:30 pm »

Vornar chuckles.
She can take it from adults. People who are actually capable of consenting to it.
"As far as this school is concerned, you all ARE adults."

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10660 on: August 18, 2013, 10:39:44 pm »

Vornar chuckles.
And you call ME stupid? A five year old or a two year old cannot consent to having their blood drunk!

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #10661 on: August 18, 2013, 10:39:51 pm »

"YEAH, I FUCKING GUESS! I JUST WISH I COULD HAVE GOTTEN IN ANOTHER FUCKING HIT!"
((Shouldn't Vornar be in a shit load of pain because superhuman spiked bat hits? Unless we were pulled apart before both blow connected.))
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10662 on: August 18, 2013, 10:40:44 pm »

Vornar chuckles.
And you call ME stupid? A five year old or a two year old cannot consent to having their blood drunk!
"Yes I can! I know because I did!"
Sig

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #10663 on: August 18, 2013, 10:42:07 pm »

Vornar chuckles.
"There is no two-year-old here. speech impediments and diminutive stature do not change much, and I assure you that Mimi is a very observant being. And if you're old enough to die, you're old enough to make your own choices. Deal with it."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10664 on: August 18, 2013, 10:43:24 pm »

Angel shifted uncomfortably when the Headmistress mentioned death...her death?
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 709 710 [711] 712 713 ... 2349