Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2189 2190 [2191] 2192 2193 ... 2349

Author Topic: Twilight Academy - School Thread - Orientation Day!  (Read 1248783 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy - School Thread - Orientation Day!
« Reply #32850 on: November 10, 2013, 02:57:07 pm »

[ETA:1 Turn]

Victoria reciprocates with hugs and kisses via pendant.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32851 on: November 10, 2013, 02:59:54 pm »

The devil hears a voice in his head.
((He's actually a 100% full human. Just slightly, you know, dead.))

I am fairly sure that most of the assembly collected here would prefer it if you were to stop talking about checks and the like. It would be as if myself and my host referred to shooting as a Ballistics Skill check and tried to argue the minuate of the 6th edition rule book in relation to this society. Also I have to say this: Psychics beat Warlocks fucker.
"Whoever you are, say that to my face. Psions are terrible in five ways from Sunday. First, they take the mystery out of psionic aberrations. Second..."
(I'm guessing Empy would interrupt at some point?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32852 on: November 10, 2013, 03:03:22 pm »

"What are you talking about? >__<"

[ETA: 0]
Artur walks in. "Okay, okay, what's the matter now? Enchantment? Artificing?" he glances with disinterest past the entities, or at least seems to, it's kind of hard to tell since is head unit has no true eyes. "Portal dispellation?"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #32853 on: November 10, 2013, 03:07:26 pm »

I am fairly sure that most of the assembly collected here would prefer it if you were to stop talking about checks and the like. It would be as if myself and my host referred to shooting as a Ballistics Skill check and tried to argue the minuate of the 6th edition rule book in relation to this society. Also I have to say this: Psychics beat Warlocks fucker.
"Whoever you are, say that to my face. Psions are terrible in five ways from Sunday. First, they take the mystery out of psionic aberrations. Second..."
SECONDLY YOU'RE JUST BUTTHURT BECAUSE WE COULD KICK YOUR SORRY FUCKING ASS ALL AROUND TOWN!
Also we are saying this to your face, daemon.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32854 on: November 10, 2013, 03:21:54 pm »

((I have to go. @Elf can control Victoria since he has her roll DCs. If combat occurs, Ricardo will disrupt vision wit drug fumes and use crystalline blades of methamphetamines as projectiles, Victoria will teleport away and use her autohit spell and bullets with Darnos's magic drawn onto them, taking out the image every now and then if its lodged in an enemy and Arthur will use electromagnetism enhanced WWE move and meatshield with is 500 END, 500 SPI and armor.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #32855 on: November 10, 2013, 03:30:07 pm »

((I have to go. @Elf can control Victoria since he has her roll DCs. If combat occurs, Ricardo will disrupt vision wit drug fumes and use crystalline blades of methamphetamines as projectiles, Victoria will teleport away and use her autohit spell and bullets with Darnos's magic drawn onto them, taking out the image every now and then if its lodged in an enemy and Arthur will use electromagnetism enhanced WWE move and meatshield with is 500 END, 500 SPI and armor.))
((WHY.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32856 on: November 10, 2013, 03:31:09 pm »

((Because you have her roll DCs for teleportation and autohit.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #32857 on: November 10, 2013, 03:35:37 pm »

((Because you have her roll DCs for teleportation and autohit.))
((WHY.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #32858 on: November 10, 2013, 04:44:09 pm »

Darned suddenly cartwheels out of the portal. He slaps the guy on the back and chuckles, I see why you like that place.

He skips off.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32859 on: November 10, 2013, 05:01:11 pm »

SECONDLY YOU'RE JUST BUTTHURT BECAUSE WE COULD KICK YOUR SORRY FUCKING ASS ALL AROUND TOWN!

"If you think that talking to me when I can't see you counts as talking to my face, you display a lack of comprehension of Common. If you think I'm a demon despite coming from Hell, and not looking a thing like a fiend of any race, you display a lack of common sense. And I'm talking to one of those invisible people."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #32860 on: November 10, 2013, 05:23:53 pm »

"If you think that talking to me when I can't see you counts as talking to my face, you display a lack of comprehension of Common. If you think I'm a demon despite coming from Hell, and not looking a thing like a fiend of any race, you display a lack of common sense. And I'm talking to one of those invisible people."
See how annoying it can be when certain people keep on referring to things in the terms from their own universe. Also invisible would imply I had a body.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32861 on: November 10, 2013, 05:26:06 pm »

And what tests are you referring to?
Sig! Onol

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32862 on: November 10, 2013, 05:38:13 pm »

Catherine, now healed, just goes through the portal, and just slumps down, exhausted a bit. Stat penalties can do that if some of the stats involve energy. Like Endurance.
"Ugh... That definitely hurt... Is it normal that I feel tired, even with the healing and stuff... That normal?"
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32863 on: November 10, 2013, 05:46:17 pm »

See how annoying it can be when certain people keep on referring to things in the terms from their own universe. Also invisible would imply I had a body.
"No idea what you're talking about, nor how something without a body can claim to be talking to someone's face."
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32864 on: November 10, 2013, 05:46:37 pm »

And what tests are you referring to?

Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 2189 2190 [2191] 2192 2193 ... 2349