Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1635 1636 [1637] 1638 1639 ... 2349

Author Topic: Twilight Academy - School Thread - Orientation Day!  (Read 1246666 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy - School Thread - Orientation Day!
« Reply #24540 on: September 14, 2013, 09:04:23 am »

((It was a 99.))
Isaac puts his arm around Medea and pulls her close.
Medea snuggles.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #24541 on: September 14, 2013, 09:08:09 am »

Isaac kisses Medea lightly.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24542 on: September 14, 2013, 09:59:08 am »

((Dangit not the thread I thought it was.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24543 on: September 14, 2013, 10:05:09 am »

Lyle is at whatever class he should be, which is Combat Magic. I think.
The naughty is sticking out of his backpack.
Why haven't I gotten rid of this..?
Black lives matter.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24544 on: September 14, 2013, 11:02:46 am »

"Okay, sure! Wait. Is my last name still Nox? Or does it change to Martin? I'm not really sure how last names change when two girls marry each other..."
"Um... w-w-we could... p-pick one later...?" Selina wasn't sure either.

I was not aware that you were married. However, I cannot advise you on that. I came to speak with you about a different matter. An approximate sleep cycle ago you two utilized Selina's ability to create objects and manifested the person named Miranda. This is truth?
"Um... y-y-yes..." Selina looked nervous, was she in trouble?

Do not be distressed, I have examined her and found her to be easily neutralizable. I come now to advise you in further cases. I do not come to discourage you of performing such acts. However, if both either of you resolve to perform the act subsequently, please inform a teacher. I utter this from harsh experience when I state that creating sentience without regard for safety leads to dire consequences. That is why we are here - to provide a safe environment to experiment in. I do not discourage you from repeating such an act, but ensure that a staff member is supervising the event. I do not wish a fate similar to mine upon you.
"Um... o-o-okay... er... wh-what happened t-t-to you...?" Selina looked worried.

"Oh okay... though to be honest I part expected Miranda to wish me harm... and I'd accept it all... Anyway, how have you been?"
Selina tried to not look worried that Selina had her make something that she thought might try to kill her. (19) She does pretty well too.

I have been well. The staff and students have been welcoming to me, and the architecture is interesting to contemplate at times. I now put the same question to you: how have you been?
"Um... pr-pretty good..." Selina had been pretty good lately.

"Well, it was of my century long isolation in an empty void... unable to perceive anything... unable to think of anything else... just lonely and empty... I can't remember how many times I considered during that time whether I should have driven myself insane just to at least feel something... maybe I'm still there... maybe I took that option and everything is just my delusion..."
Selina looked worried and shocked! Victoria felt a need to have someone in her life because she could go insane from lonelyness!? She hugged her briefly to comfort her.

"Well, I sort of could. Just not in any way that resembles normal thoughts. I suppose I should just be glad that my mind is amorphous enough to tolerate anything given enough time..." Victoria opens the breach of the weapon and loads in a healing powder image.
Selina hugs her again and more tightly, hoping she would be okay.

"Yep~♪ which is why it's mainly for hitting enemies with~♪ the wound doesn't have to be severe, as long as a small amount of blood is drawn, it should be able to work. I soaked a pillow in some blood and the gust that Selina summoned from the image ended up shredding all our clothes from just standing near it >______<"
Selina blushed a lot, looking quite embarrassed. (2500)

That was likely psychologically derived. The amount of wind it would take to shred your clothes would have tossed you both with such force that most of your bones would be broken. Is Selina especially sexual?
Selina gulped, blushing a lot more. (3800)

"She's part succubus and will eventually have an urge to copulate with me until either she gets too exhausted to continue or my shell dies. Forcibly if need be. Does that count?"
Selina suddenly remembered! She was sixteen in 3 days!!! What would happen when that occurred!?!?!?

Succubus.
THE pauses, and the world does that odd record-skipping thing again.
I see. Her heritage compels her to be far more sexually active than most. I anticipate that on romantic outings you and she often end up in sexually provocative situations or positions?
Selina blushed even more now, looking really embarrassed. it had happened a lot... (5000)

Your answer indicates it does happen, however. These incidents, while some are accidental, are also the result of her sex drive manifesting. For example, the blast of wind she generated blowing off your clothes but leaving your positions and bones unscathed.
THE pauses.
I apologize, but I must depart. I require to speak to Herr Doktor.
((And that's sleep for me too. Night!))
Selina was really embarrassed. Did she subconsciously want to do those things!?!? All the time!?

((I probably retconned more than I needed to there, but it was fun all the same.))

((So wait. Theoretically if I roll high enough, Darnos could instantly learn quantum physics?))
((Not a lot to learn, unless you want to get into the requires-a-roll-over-250 territory.))

Selina runs into their bedroom and grabs the nearest clothes near her! Which appeared to be some of those cute clothes Victoria had put on her earlier.
Angel notices naked Selina.
"Selina! Are you okay?"
-retcon-

Selina is too embarrassed and just shuts the door to the bedroom part of their apartment.

-present-

"Um... j-j-just an... a-a-accident Angel... er... l-l-lets go to class..." Selina goes with her and Victoria, letting Meme play with Cyrielle on the promise that she waited for the nurse to arrive.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #24545 on: September 14, 2013, 11:23:30 am »

Kyle is in class?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24546 on: September 14, 2013, 11:24:53 am »

The naughty continues to hang out of Lyle's backpack.
Black lives matter.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24547 on: September 14, 2013, 12:15:11 pm »

"Yep~♫ It was just an accident we had when testing a weapon~"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24548 on: September 14, 2013, 12:28:39 pm »

Selina looks a little nervous when she enters class, hoping she would do better, and to get her mind off of... succubus urges.
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24549 on: September 14, 2013, 12:30:21 pm »

<Is everything okay, Selina?> Victoria prances into class alongside Selina.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24550 on: September 14, 2013, 12:31:02 pm »

<Um... m-m-my birthdays in... th-th-three days...> Selina was trying to hide her worry.
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #24551 on: September 14, 2013, 12:32:14 pm »

((I'm going to drop this since I don't have much time to play anymore. Sorry everyone.))

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #24552 on: September 14, 2013, 12:33:01 pm »

((I'm going to drop this since I don't have much time to play anymore. Sorry everyone.))
Shiiieieeieeeeet
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24553 on: September 14, 2013, 12:33:16 pm »

((Aw man! sorry you don't have the time man... what happens to Ashley?))
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24554 on: September 14, 2013, 12:33:24 pm »

<Wait, really? I didn't know that... huh, I guess your birthday is quite close to that of my shell's...>
Pages: 1 ... 1635 1636 [1637] 1638 1639 ... 2349