Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1254 1255 [1256] 1257 1258 ... 2349

Author Topic: Twilight Academy - School Thread - Orientation Day!  (Read 1247141 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy - School Thread - Orientation Day!
« Reply #18825 on: August 31, 2013, 04:55:12 pm »

"Wh-What sort of complications..?"
We could have either the fleshcrafters or the regular surgeons work on your spine. Unfortunately either option would put your unborn child in almost certain death. The child has grown to fit your new physiology and to add on flesh or cut into the spine would either suffocate it or otherwise kill it.
((So temporary paraplegia until she gives birth?))
((If they don't fix it now her body will grow used to it and to change might kill her. The doctor will say this if asked.))
((But Angel had a tail added! She didn't get harmed when Alex added one even though she wasn't used to having one!))
(( A tail is a bit fucking differnt from someone's spine.))
((Yes, but it is far ore non-standard, the argument is that the body will get used to it and modifying it will be harmful, but having additional stuff added should therefore be even more harmful yet previous precedents indicate even that is a simple procedure.))
((He was adding something aesthetic, this is the spine, if her body starts putting nerves and shit through it while its fucked up trying to fix it could fuck her up more.))
((Alex mentioned having to rewire her entire nervous system to let her use it properly.))

"I know, but they will be happier without me."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18826 on: August 31, 2013, 04:55:22 pm »

((Flop.))

Miko just sorta flops on Lyle.

To distract herself, she turns half-bird and tries to fly instead.
[25]
[8]
[92]
Nope...
Hell nope...

So close! She started to hover for a moment, but she couldn't get very far. Aww.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #18827 on: August 31, 2013, 04:55:34 pm »

((I say we call this to a vote between co-GMs and Rag. I veto this, simply because precedent and it isn't your character to permanently screw, without Projeck's permission.

Waiting on GWG, mcclay and Rag's input.

And Hecate's power won't help unless the bullet's still moving.))
Hecate does not answer.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #18828 on: August 31, 2013, 04:55:50 pm »

"I think that this doc is a quack."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #18829 on: August 31, 2013, 04:56:11 pm »

We could have either the fleshcrafters or the regular surgeons work on your spine. Unfortunately either option would put your unborn child in almost certain death. The child has grown to fit your new physiology and to add on flesh or cut into the spine would either suffocate it or otherwise kill it.
((If they don't fix it now her body will grow used to it and to change might kill her. The doctor will say this if asked.))
((But Angel had a tail added! She didn't get harmed when Alex added one even though she wasn't used to having one!))
((Yes, but it is far ore non-standard, the argument is that the body will get used to it and modifying it will be harmful, but having additional stuff added should therefore be even more harmful yet previous precedents indicate even that is a simple procedure.))
((He was adding something aesthetic, this is the spine, if her body starts putting nerves and shit through it while its fucked up trying to fix it could fuck her up more.))
((Alex mentioned having to rewire her entire nervous system to let her use it properly.))
((Fucking fine, shes crippled until after the birth and even then her legs will prolly be a bit fucked up. We  all good now?))
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #18830 on: August 31, 2013, 04:56:21 pm »

What kind of magic do you do?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #18831 on: August 31, 2013, 04:56:39 pm »

((A tail is part of the spine..))

<I don't hate you, Victoria..>
"I dunno.."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18832 on: August 31, 2013, 04:56:59 pm »

"Wh-why do you b-b-believe that...?" Selina looks really worried, she didn't want Victoria to be unhappy!
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18833 on: August 31, 2013, 04:57:09 pm »

((Fucking fine, shes crippled until after the birth and even then her legs will prolly be a bit fucked up. We  all good now?))
((Yep, just trying to maintain consistency here.))

"They wouldn't even talk to me until you asked them to comfort me..."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #18834 on: August 31, 2013, 04:57:42 pm »

((Yep, just trying to maintain consistency here.))
((Nyeh, we're good with that.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18835 on: August 31, 2013, 04:57:57 pm »

((You know what else is the spine?
A tail.

And Alex was a freshman, not a professional healer.))

[To All]<G-guys... t-tell Victoria you... y-you don't hate her... pl-please...?>
<I don't hate you, Victoria. You're really nice and you make Selina happy.>
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #18836 on: August 31, 2013, 04:58:52 pm »

((Alright, let's move this to OOC so I can read IC stuff.))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #18837 on: August 31, 2013, 05:00:02 pm »

((You know what else is the spine?
A tail.

And Alex was a freshman, not a professional healer.))
((*COUGH**COUGH*))
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18838 on: August 31, 2013, 05:00:32 pm »

[To: All]<Thanks. But I doubt my presence is appreciated now.>

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18839 on: August 31, 2013, 05:00:47 pm »

<Th-they barely t-t-talked to me... I... I had to f-f-focus on what they... th-they were sending to everyone... Th-they don't hate you... th-their just distracted..." Selina hugs her tighter.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 1254 1255 [1256] 1257 1258 ... 2349