Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 2349

Author Topic: Twilight Academy - School Thread - Orientation Day!  (Read 1246170 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy - School Thread - Orientation Day!
« Reply #1605 on: July 30, 2013, 09:27:14 am »

"Once you learn it, its incredibly enjoyable. Small cuts along the chest to start, maybe a couple on the stomach, a few on the thighs, add sex and it is the most amazing sensation you'll ever feel. And once you heal, you can do it again." She seems like she could go on for hours about this.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: July 30, 2013, 09:29:24 am »

"Right. Or I could just do this." She rushes forward...

And lightly taps Selina? on the forehead.

And then the world turns black as pain rips through her body, setting every nerve aflame.

About an hour later, the room reverts, and she throws Selina? onto her bed.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: July 30, 2013, 09:32:21 am »

"That... Was... AMAZING!" Shes panting as the glorious pain fades, her body convulsing still from the sensations.
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: July 30, 2013, 09:37:22 am »

"No, that was boring.

I could have done more, but your heart would have given out and much as I could use a servant I think someone would get mad at me for that."
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: July 30, 2013, 09:41:31 am »

"Well... I'm glad... I got... That... WOO! That was... Very good... Got... Got anymore... Tricks...?" She seems rather eager to do more... Which creeps out her player very much.
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: July 30, 2013, 09:47:07 am »

"Plenty. Could tear your soul out your body and see what it looks like."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: July 30, 2013, 09:58:39 am »

"...Can you put it back? And since Selina and I share our soul, not a good idea."
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: July 30, 2013, 10:02:16 am »

"If I couldn't put it back it'd be kinda stupid to take it out."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: July 30, 2013, 10:05:11 am »

"hmm... I have a little over an hour left, anything that will make my blood flow out of me? I always liked seeing my blood trickling out of me, possibly being tasted by someone, you never know you won't like it till you try."
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: July 30, 2013, 10:07:19 am »

"Sorry, don't do the blood thing. Wanna play a game or something? Got DDR here somewhere."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: July 30, 2013, 10:12:14 am »

"Can this game involve pain or sex in any way? If not, not interested."
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: July 30, 2013, 10:21:06 am »

"You have a ridiculously one-track mind.

((Okay, here's what I have so far on the books:))

Sentient Bowtie(Lyle) wants to turn into a MoleRat.

25+13+20=58 (Pass) Congrats, you're now mostly blind and deaf, tiny, and all your physical stats are reduced to 1.

Also, you're ugly as sin.

But very very small, so that might come in handy.

GWG(Angel) is looking for Magic Theory books

~~Everything You've Ever Wanted to Know about the Arcane~~

Magic, from the ancient Aetherian 'Majirra', which means 'world', or more accurately 'Existence', is a potent force, as well as a skill, a science, and an art. If you ask a hundred mages what they think magic is, you will get a hundred different answers, each one more confusing than the last.

This book attempts to explain the most basic principles of magic, to explain its basic use and the skills required to wield it, without delving into the manifold difficulties of attempting to define something that, insofar as we are aware, may actively work against being defined.

When people say 'Magic', more often they are speaking about manipulating magic which, though related, is somewhat of a different subject. Magic can be manipulated in many ways, but strictly speaking there are two main branches of magic.

Sorcery, sometimes further split into smaller groups based on function, functions through the careful application of willpower and mental force, as well as an innate unity with the forces of magic, to bend it to your will. It is a much more elemental method of control than its counterpart, but it also requires a much more developed magical core in order to properly harmonize with the flows of magic, so less potent mages tend to have a hard time with the subtlety required for true Sorcery.

Magecraft, on the other hand, is always treated as its own field, though it may be called by different names, and consists of careful design and manipulation of forces through signs, sigils, and other such artificial constructions, Magecraft is much easier for beginning students to practice, as they can take their time with their spells to ensure that they come out correctly.

++End of Chapter 1++ <Continue Reading y/n>

RangerCado(Selina) is looking for books, with directions from the librarian, on creation view drawings, paintings, or just the rules of creating itself.

~~On Creation, by Merlinus~~

Creation magic is quite possibly the rarest of all natural-born talents, perhaps owing to the fact that such a direct connection to the forces of creation and life tends to burn out such casters very young if they do not learn how to control it at least to a point.

Those that do manage to master their talents, however, can learn to do astounding things, even beyond the ken of other Magi. I have met Creators, and though some worked with words, others paintings or sculpture, such as the creator of the Golem, who I had the pleasure of interviewing before his untimely demise, all of them had a singular bit of advice for new Creators:

Do not be afraid to fail. Failure is the root of success, for a true artist learns more from his mistakes than his triumphs.

In general, there are only three rules to Creation:

~~You cannot create Sentient Life. (This is not a hard-and-fast rule, but for new casters it should be followed as one, as the creation of sentient life is a difficult and painstaking process.)

~~You cannot create something that cannot exist.

~~You cannot create anything you do not believe should exist, for your willpower, as with all magic, is what makes it real. You must believe in the magic for it to function correctly.

++End of Chapter 1++ <Continue Reading y/n>

Gamelord(Vornar) is reading about the healing, analyatic, and combat applications of blood manipulation.

~~Sanguinus Dominus: A Tome of Crimson Magic~~

Blood magic is quite possibly the most versatile of all magics, and its effects and vary widely between practitioners, as there are many 'styles' of blood magic one might encounter, though all do fall under the umbrella of the Crimson Force.

Blood Magic, put simply, is the magic of Life Energy. Many Divine mages would tell you otherwise, but they are fools. It is we who truly tap into the most elemental forces of life.

Within this tome, you will find a variety of spells and knowledge intended to provide a basic framework for the budding Crimson Mage. These spells range from direct manipulation of blood for personal self-defense, to 'reading' the world about you through the blood of others, and even to the direct manipulation of Life Energy itself, though this practice is a rare talent, even among Crimson Magi.

~~New Spells Researched (not learned)~~

Blood Burst - Cause the target's blood to tear at their body, damaging them directly.

Hunter's Eye - Cast out your magic to detect Blood in the area around you, allowing you to track living beings and items with blood on them. Also very useful for CSI work.

Crimson Regeneration - Inject Life energy into a wound, healing it at the cost of a little of your own Life Energy.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: July 30, 2013, 10:25:14 am »

((continue reading when Selina gets a chance))

"Well, I don't get let out very often so I like to do what I love on those rare occasions... though they may become more common here, hehe." She seems to be thinking of things she could do.
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: July 30, 2013, 10:26:32 am »

"Remember, nothing ridiculous in public. Now get dressed."

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: July 30, 2013, 10:27:55 am »

Learn Blood Burst and Hunter's Eye. The other one can come later. Move onto researching fleshcrafting once done.
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 2349