Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 711 712 [713] 714 715 ... 2349

Author Topic: Twilight Academy - School Thread - Orientation Day!  (Read 1245618 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy - School Thread - Orientation Day!
« Reply #10680 on: August 18, 2013, 11:01:03 pm »

"By not saying people have to die because of what they eat!"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #10681 on: August 18, 2013, 11:02:49 pm »

SHE. PREYS. ON. CHILDREN.
((Gotta go for a little bit, hopefully will be back online very soon.))
"Grievances of this sort in this school are settled through trial by combat. Do you understand this?"
Vornar chuckles.
So that's your game. Intimidate me with the prospect of fighting her. I must ask, does any teacher here have any form of morality? Do you?
"I do. I simply am not blind about it. She made her choice. You are not children here. You are soldiers. You lost the right to naivete as soon as you came back from your first mission."
There is one hell of a difference between losing naivete and allowing a child to be used for someone's pleasure. If you cannot comprehend that, then the things you fight deserve to win, because they are better than you.
"Pleasure? It seems I was mistaken. I assumed you were wayward. You're actually just stupid. Nikki, if you'd noticed, takes what she needs to survive, and no more."
She can take it from adults. People who are actually capable of consenting to it.
"As far as this school is concerned, you all ARE adults."
And you call ME stupid? A five year old or a two year old cannot consent to having their blood drunk!
"There is no two-year-old here. speech impediments and diminutive stature do not change much, and I assure you that Mimi is a very observant being. And if you're old enough to die, you're old enough to make your own choices. Deal with it."
I thought Nikki was the problem here. I was wrong. It's YOU. You and your false morality that lets you do whatever you want. How many times a day do you change it to justify your actions, huh?
"My morality is very simple. First, if you are going to fight for this world, you should be respected to make your own choices. Second, those with the will and strength to take power, do. Now please stop with the personal attacks or you will be expelled. violently.
So if I can kill Nikki, I'm in the right?
I don't even KNOW where to start with that.

"If you can kill Nikki you're useful enough that even if you're in the wrong you're more useful alive than dead."
Ah, 'ends justify the means', huh? How do you live with yourself?
"Quite easily, considering that the world still exists."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10682 on: August 18, 2013, 11:03:56 pm »

"Grievances of this sort in this school are settled through trial by combat. Do you understand this?"
Vornar chuckles.
So that's your game. Intimidate me with the prospect of fighting her. I must ask, does any teacher here have any form of morality? Do you?
"I do. I simply am not blind about it. She made her choice. You are not children here. You are soldiers. You lost the right to naivete as soon as you came back from your first mission."
There is one hell of a difference between losing naivete and allowing a child to be used for someone's pleasure. If you cannot comprehend that, then the things you fight deserve to win, because they are better than you.
"Pleasure? It seems I was mistaken. I assumed you were wayward. You're actually just stupid. Nikki, if you'd noticed, takes what she needs to survive, and no more."
She can take it from adults. People who are actually capable of consenting to it.
And you call ME stupid? A five year old or a two year old cannot consent to having their blood drunk!
"There is no two-year-old here. speech impediments and diminutive stature do not change much, and I assure you that Mimi is a very observant being. And if you're old enough to die, you're old enough to make your own choices. Deal with it."
I thought Nikki was the problem here. I was wrong. It's YOU. You and your false morality that lets you do whatever you want. How many times a day do you change it to justify your actions, huh?
"My morality is very simple. First, if you are going to fight for this world, you should be respected to make your own choices. Second, those with the will and strength to take power, do. Now please stop with the personal attacks or you will be expelled. violently.

"If you can kill Nikki you're useful enough that even if you're in the wrong you're more useful alive than dead."
So the world is better off with vampires in it? With those who prey on children in it?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10683 on: August 18, 2013, 11:05:18 pm »

"It's not preying if the prey isn't dead! It's parasitism at worst, more like commensalism."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #10684 on: August 18, 2013, 11:05:51 pm »

Darnos tried, he really did. But finally the whole situation was too much for him.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
He continues laughing to such an extent that he falls over.
Vornar ... and ... and then you ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

He continues rolling on the floor laughing hysterically, his laughter intensifying whenever he sees Vornar.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10685 on: August 18, 2013, 11:07:33 pm »

Angel isn't sure if she should leave Darnos be or kick him.

"Um...what are you laughing at?"
Sig

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #10686 on: August 18, 2013, 11:08:05 pm »

Vornar chuckles.

So the world is better off with vampires in it? With those who prey on children in it?
"With those vampires that not only fight those creatures that would kill more beings than they ever could, and don't kill people, yes."
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10687 on: August 18, 2013, 11:09:58 pm »

Vornar chuckles.

"With those vampires that not only fight those creatures that would kill more beings than they ever could, and don't kill people, yes."
Vornar grins.
<Gotcha.>

So why have you done nothing about the others? The ones who apparently DO kill?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10688 on: August 18, 2013, 11:10:08 pm »

He's too busy laughing and rolling around to answer, managing to sputter out "hilarious" and what sounds like "cabbage".
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10689 on: August 18, 2013, 11:10:40 pm »

Confused, Angel taps him in the shoulder with her foot.
Sig

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #10690 on: August 18, 2013, 11:11:13 pm »

"Actually several lower-level missions involve hunting down members of Courts which fit that description."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10691 on: August 18, 2013, 11:11:45 pm »

He slaps her leg away and continues laughing.
Sig! Onol

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #10692 on: August 18, 2013, 11:11:53 pm »

((In an unrelated context to what just happened, do not mention Nazis in front of Medea. Please. Just don't.

Your innards will thank you.

Speaking of which, what just happened? I go away for 10 minutes and this goes to hell.))

Medea finally wakes up.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10693 on: August 18, 2013, 11:12:34 pm »

Angel is confused and annoyed. She kicks Darnos harder.

((And thanks for stopping the quote pyramid.))
Sig

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10694 on: August 18, 2013, 11:12:40 pm »

Oh no no no, you don't get away THAT easily. Why have you, personally, done nothing if you are so powerful that you can dictate what is right within these walls?
Pages: 1 ... 711 712 [713] 714 715 ... 2349