Advanced search  

Poll

Who should open the Gaiden Thread?

Gamerlord
Projeck
RangerCado
You, you lazy bastard of a GM!

Pages: 1 ... 497 498 [499] 500 501 ... 508

Author Topic: Twilight Academy - A Magical School RP  (Read 444373 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy - A Magical School RP
« Reply #7470 on: September 08, 2013, 10:15:40 pm »

Not Meme, not THE, not Isaac ((to some degree)), not Lyle.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #7471 on: September 08, 2013, 10:16:47 pm »

I wasn't being serious, you know. :I

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #7472 on: September 08, 2013, 10:17:12 pm »

Isaac has a bro-hate relationship with Vornar. He doesn't like his personality, but he vowed to help him with his sister, so he's a bro to him.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7473 on: September 08, 2013, 10:17:19 pm »

Wait, isn't it me and GWG who are supposed to have the jovial/hate relationship?
Well, Gamerlord and I have developed a strong, actual dislike of each other. You, I only dislike the obvious mask you put on yourself a lot of the time; past that, there's nothing serious, and the forum's probably better with you. At the point that someone is calling my a sociopath, stating that he will ignore me because I will force him to do things completely in his power to not do, and refusing to support his claims, I have a non-joking dislike of them.
Especially when they either said or joked about having...well...
[a room] filled with your RL mugshots and information on how best to find and kill each of you?

Not Meme, not THE, not Isaac ((to some degree)), not Lyle.
Meme would love Tzeentch if its latest scheme required her to hate him, but you have us with the others.
Assuming we're talking IC, of course. OOC? Well...harder to say.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7474 on: September 08, 2013, 10:19:45 pm »

Wait, isn't it me and GWG who are supposed to have the jovial/hate relationship?
Well, Gamerlord and I have developed a strong, actual dislike of each other. You, I only dislike the obvious mask you put on yourself a lot of the time; past that, there's nothing serious, and the forum's probably better with you. At the point that someone is calling my a sociopath, stating that he will ignore me because I will force him to do things completely in his power to not do, and refusing to support his claims, I have a non-joking dislike of them.
Not forcing me to do things, rather pushing me into an RP corner where the only tions are to break character or follow chain of events that end with Vornar dead.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7475 on: September 08, 2013, 10:20:40 pm »

"Break character"? What part of Vornar's character would require her to attack Angel on sight?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #7476 on: September 08, 2013, 10:22:04 pm »

The genderbending for one.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7477 on: September 08, 2013, 10:22:44 pm »

"Break character"? What part of Vornar's character would require her to attack Angel on sight?
*sigh* Not on sight for fucks sake; but your actions and Angels actions around Vornar seem designed to push me into a corner where my only option is to play Vornar as a different person or die.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #7478 on: September 08, 2013, 10:23:10 pm »

The genderbending for one.
Wait what.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7479 on: September 08, 2013, 10:27:01 pm »

*sigh* Not on sight for fucks sake; but your actions and Angels actions around Vornar seem designed to push me into a corner where my only option is to play Vornar as a different person or die.
Which actions? I assure you, if Vornar is not an evil, antimoral jerk that deserves to die I have not been trying for that.
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7480 on: September 08, 2013, 10:28:16 pm »

Also Being terrified of someone doesn't mean that they should attack the scared one.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7481 on: September 08, 2013, 10:29:20 pm »

Running and hiding behind bigger people every time she - you know what, no, I'm not doing this. You know what you were doing, and so Angel no longer exists for Vornar.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7482 on: September 08, 2013, 10:30:28 pm »

Then I'm going to fix this through RP with GWG! I WILL STOP THE POINTLESS BICKERING!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #7483 on: September 08, 2013, 10:31:26 pm »

Running and hiding behind bigger people every time she - you know what, no, I'm not doing this. You know what you were doing, and so Angel no longer exists for Vornar.

And this is why we can't have nice things.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #7484 on: September 08, 2013, 10:32:10 pm »

Then tell me. Seriously I don't even know.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 497 498 [499] 500 501 ... 508