Advanced search  

Poll

Who should open the Gaiden Thread?

Gamerlord
Projeck
RangerCado
You, you lazy bastard of a GM!

Pages: 1 ... 454 455 [456] 457 458 ... 508

Author Topic: Twilight Academy - A Magical School RP  (Read 445224 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy - A Magical School RP
« Reply #6825 on: September 06, 2013, 06:50:42 am »

Rag, I'm happy being civil like this, but you need to have a word with Mcclay and GWG, or they're going to barge back in here later and decide that they need to insert their two cents, starting it all up again. That has happened on at least four seperate occaisions now and they are always the biggest arguements. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go exercise my frustration by butchering little bandits in a desert.
PLEASE RAG. SPEAK TO THEM. I CANNOT DO SO MYSELF OR ARGUEMENTS WILL HAPPEN AGAIN.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6826 on: September 06, 2013, 06:54:29 am »

If everyone remains calm and polite, there is nothing wrong with a debate.

So remain calm and polite.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6827 on: September 06, 2013, 06:56:03 am »

GWG. Every time there is an arguement, once it's over, you or Mcclay come in and start it up again, when you weren't even there for the beginning of it. STOP. YOU ARE MAKING THINGS WORSE.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #6828 on: September 06, 2013, 07:00:13 am »

Both of you shut up. You came to the agreement that if it's optional then you have a reason to kill the ones who decline since they're obviously not good.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6829 on: September 06, 2013, 07:17:54 am »

GWG. Every time there is an arguement, once it's over, you or Mcclay come in and start it up again, when you weren't even there for the beginning of it. STOP. YOU ARE MAKING THINGS WORSE.
I was in it at the beginning, I was just asleep during the middle!

Both of you shut up. You came to the agreement that if it's optional then you have a reason to kill the ones who decline since they're obviously not good.
I never said that.
I said that if it was optional, it was okay. If you're killing the ones who decline, it's not optional.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6830 on: September 06, 2013, 07:19:15 am »

:I

You're going to make Projeck leave at this rate, people.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6831 on: September 06, 2013, 07:27:44 am »

I've stopped and I'm trying to get GWG to stop. Talk to him.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6832 on: September 06, 2013, 07:34:16 am »

I'm so sorry that I have things to say, and I'm so sorry that I think some of them might actually be important.
Sig

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6833 on: September 06, 2013, 07:36:03 am »

Why don't you all just say them in PMs or in a private IRC chat or somewhere? >:I

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #6834 on: September 06, 2013, 07:39:27 am »

Why don't you all just say them in PMs or in a private IRC chat or somewhere? >:I
That.

Oh, and Gamerlord, I don't fucking care if you 'stopped'. You're still acknowledging it so you haven't stopped really. Just put the argument on full stop before I get pissed at pretty much everyone that was ever involved in this argument ever.
P.S.: I have a lot of bottled up emotions right now, so don't even think of trying to yell at me. It won't be pretty.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6835 on: September 06, 2013, 07:48:48 am »

I have no intentions of doing so. What did you do to deserve being yelled at?
Sig

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6836 on: September 06, 2013, 08:58:18 am »

That.

Oh, and Gamerlord, I don't fucking care if you 'stopped'. You're still acknowledging it so you haven't stopped really. Just put the argument on full stop before I get pissed at pretty much everyone that was ever involved in this argument ever.
P.S.: I have a lot of bottled up emotions right now, so don't even think of trying to yell at me. It won't be pretty.
FUCKING YELL AT GWG, NOT ME.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6837 on: September 06, 2013, 09:08:10 am »

...Why does this always come back? Why can't the subject just drop and never be brought up again?
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #6838 on: September 06, 2013, 09:08:48 am »

...IT IS NOT FUCKING ETHNIC CLEANSING. I WANT TO REMOVE THE VENOM, STOP THRALLMAKING AND REMOVE THE BLOODTHIRST. THAT IS ALL.

Vampires are an ethnic group.

You are talking about cleansing them.

it is by definition ethnic cleansing.
To put in a milder voice into this debate ...what if he makes it voluntary? If a vampire feels they don't want to have to drink blood and stuff any longer, then they can undergo the treatment. If not, not. Like a vasectomy or something.

Well, it'll never work, as if there's a cure it loses a lot of the narrative drama, but I guess if he roleplayed it well enough and it actually made narrative sense... He'd still have to make a new cure for each individual court since they're unrelated but similar polymorphic phenotypes, but yeah that'd be much less pissed-making.
See? Repeating exactly the same thing as one person said in a calmer tone instantly takes the heat of the argument down a billion percent.
Anyhow none of this is relevant because Vornar is 8.

*twitch*
It really isn't. How are vampires an ethnic group when you said earlier that blood mages created them?

EDIT: Xantalos, that's a good idea. Especially since any vampire who declines is by definition evil.

EDITEDIT: Because, if they don't they're saying "I like drinking blood and putting people at risk!"
...I don't quite get you, but I'm tired. Night, guys. Please don't kill each other while I'm out.
Guys
Guys stop yelling
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6839 on: September 06, 2013, 09:14:39 am »

That.

FUCKING YELL AT GWG, NOT ME.
1. Stop yelling. Seriously. What is wrong with capitalizing only proper nouns and the beginnings of sentences? All caps only hurts your credibility.
2. He's yelling at you, not me. What does that tell you?

...Why does this always come back? Why can't the subject just drop and never be brought up again?
Because Gamerlord keeps saying that Vornar will do these things that pretty much everyone else is opposed to.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 454 455 [456] 457 458 ... 508