Advanced search  

Poll

Who should open the Gaiden Thread?

Gamerlord
Projeck
RangerCado
You, you lazy bastard of a GM!

Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 508

Author Topic: Twilight Academy - A Magical School RP  (Read 445481 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy - A Magical School RP
« Reply #3075 on: August 18, 2013, 11:42:28 pm »

Dude, just drop the subject. You pushed Rag too far. Drop it.

We don't need ANOTHER thread shut down because of arguing. And I'm not reviving this if it is shut down.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3076 on: August 18, 2013, 11:43:25 pm »

Oh fine Rag. Hey, at least now you don't have to write up all those books... WAIT A SECOND.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #3077 on: August 18, 2013, 11:48:46 pm »

*facepalms through skull*
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #3078 on: August 18, 2013, 11:50:22 pm »

Oh fine Rag. Hey, at least now you don't have to write up all those books... WAIT A SECOND.

Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3079 on: August 18, 2013, 11:51:34 pm »

You guys have provided me with much hilarity tonight.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3080 on: August 19, 2013, 12:00:12 am »

You implying you will be joining Twi? :P

Maaaaaaaaybe. :P
LET'S FUCKING DO THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3081 on: August 19, 2013, 12:16:54 am »

*truly does not give a shit*
Since Rag has had me killed and seems pissed off enough for me to stand zero chance of ever getting back in, I decided I may as well give my honest opinion on every character.
-Headmistress: eldritch being who is a complete fuckwit with no idea of how to use her power. Come on, teleporting enemies to where you CAN kill them never occurred to you?
-Nikki: easily the character i hate the most. Too many connotations of paedophilia and other morally wrong things.
-Other Teachers: could not give less shits
-Death: annoying. His earlier attitude to me borrowing books which mysteriously changed after i offered to write up the fluff for my own books is a bit weird.
-Selina: what the hell were you thinking, Ranger? Not!Selina is BEYOND fucked up.
-Angel: badly written. Five year olds don't talk like that, no matter how mature they are. Also, GWG, it its fucking annoying how you decide to act like anything your characters do must be morally right because they are doing it. Seriously, a five year old cannot consent to a relationship with a centuries old vampire.
-Isaac: i was looking forward to the whole finding his sister's killer. Well written and great rp.
-Medea: not enough interaction to form a solid opinion.
-Kyle: i was gonna have SO much fun with kyle. Messing with his head and shit. Oh well.
-Meme: ohmygodsocute.
-Angerus: repeatedly breaks character traits he establishes in the beginning. Kinda annoying, since it's like at times he's being replaced by another version of him.
-Lyle: just a little bit creepy at times, but Wolf redeems him. Wolf is awesome.

And finally, Vornar.

I want to explain why Vornar acted the way he did. You see, in Vornar's old city with his old friends, they killed people who hurt children. Painfully. Slowly. His entire life, Vornar learnt that there is no forgiveness for harming a child. None at all. Also, he learnt that Fae are dicks.

He also learnt that if you have power and you don't use it, you deserve no better than those who you enable. 'Evil triumphs when good men do nothing' and all that, which is why he was so confrontational with the headmistress at the end. He knew that she could stop all the unhappiness in the world with the barest of thoughts, if only she would look for the loopholes. But she wouldn't and handled Vornar pointing those loopholes out to her quite badly. So Vornar got killed.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3082 on: August 19, 2013, 12:19:30 am »

-Isaac: i was looking forward to the whole finding his sister's killer. Well written and great rp.
You make me blush! This is honestly my first ever RP. Ever. In all history.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3083 on: August 19, 2013, 12:20:34 am »

I should nitpick that there was nothing about me, but I kinda knew what he thought of me.
Ah well. I think you could be able to reapply, but I dunno. At least Vornar had justification.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #3084 on: August 19, 2013, 12:21:14 am »

I agree on this one. It kinda sucks that you ended up forcing my hand, I had plot threads all lined up to fuck with both of you at once.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3085 on: August 19, 2013, 12:21:49 am »

I agree on this one. It kinda sucks that you ended up forcing my hand, I had plot threads all lined up to fuck with both of you at once.
Now it'll just be Isaac..

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3086 on: August 19, 2013, 12:23:04 am »

I wish you could say that Rag, but in the end it read to me like the headmistress just either didn't want to do anything or was just fucking retarded she couldn't see obvious solutions.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #3087 on: August 19, 2013, 12:24:59 am »

I wish you could say that Rag, but in the end it read to me like the headmistress just either didn't want to do anything or was just fucking retarded she couldn't see obvious solutions.
Her rules are very simple. Outside of her little area, she is physically incapable of doing anything.

And beyond that, she'd not allowed to do anything to directly influence events. She can send people on missions to change things, but she can't do it herself, because she's not from this realm.

If she did do any of the shit you suggested, the world would fucking collapse.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3088 on: August 19, 2013, 12:26:42 am »

Soooooooo... No having her people teleport threats in so she can kill them? The rules, they are not consistent.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3089 on: August 19, 2013, 12:27:20 am »

-Angerus: repeatedly breaks character traits he establishes in the beginning. Kinda annoying, since it's like at times he's being replaced by another version of him.
To be fair I'm playing a half-remembered character using half-remembered facts from a half-remembered game.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 508