Advanced search  

Poll

Who should open the Gaiden Thread?

Gamerlord
Projeck
RangerCado
You, you lazy bastard of a GM!

Pages: 1 ... 281 282 [283] 284 285 ... 508

Author Topic: Twilight Academy - A Magical School RP  (Read 445642 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy - A Magical School RP
« Reply #4230 on: August 24, 2013, 10:41:05 am »

he is 14. he was twelve when he hit the fridge. I turn sixteen in... 12 days.
Something tells me that he's a bit energetic and doesn't think things through.

Actually, I don't think the worlds ruled by Tzeentch in 40k are that bad compared to the ones ruled by the Emperor...
Chaos worlds are filled with daemons. Daemons are also the kind who enjoy screwing people over.
Yeah, Imperial worlds aren't fun, but they're a barrel of laughs compared to most of the rest of the galaxy. Maybe the Tau worlds could compete, but everywhere else is ruled by a dying-and-depressed, murderous, and/or insane race.

*goes searching for info*
Can't really find that much on Tzeentch Daemon Worlds, but they seem as a whole one of the nicer places to live, if you can deal with the constant mutation.
Compared to other Daemon worlds? Probably, but when a world is better than a daemon-ravaged planet whose daemonic inhabitants will slaughter, rape, or infect anyone they come across, that's not saying much.
And he was saying that the Imperium would be better if the Chaos Gods weren't around.

QUICK! Whos birthday is december 5th!?!?
Mine.
I feel left out...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4231 on: August 24, 2013, 10:41:20 am »

I WAS THE FIRST TO BE PLANNED maybe
Black lives matter.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #4232 on: August 24, 2013, 10:42:04 am »

I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4233 on: August 24, 2013, 10:42:54 am »

...guys, this is really weird... we have 5 birthdays on th 5th in consecutive months... what the heck!?!?
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4234 on: August 24, 2013, 10:43:39 am »

Yes.

Also, I now have the delightful mental image of Chaos cultists raping everyone by kissing them.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4235 on: August 24, 2013, 10:44:40 am »

DANG IT ELF! MY EYES!!!
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4236 on: August 24, 2013, 10:44:44 am »

Well, at least they wouldn't get pregnant. They probably wouldn't even get infested with chestbursters.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #4237 on: August 24, 2013, 10:45:56 am »

WE ARE MEANT TO BE, NO MATTER HOW CLICHE IT IS!
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4238 on: August 24, 2013, 10:46:20 am »

...guys, this is really weird... we have 5 birthdays on th 5th in consecutive months... what the heck!?!?
It was fated to happen.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4239 on: August 24, 2013, 10:46:34 am »

.....they have beaks? I thought they only had facedicks.
That's Slaanesh. Tzeentch likes it some beaks. Among other things (read: everything else imaginable and quite a lot not).

*Ninja'd*
*goes searching for info*
Can't really find that much on Tzeentch Daemon Worlds, but they seem as a whole one of the nicer places to live, if you can deal with the constant mutation.
As with most Daemon Worlds it depends on who's in charge and how they're feeling at the time, but they're generally shitholes. See: the Planet of Sorcerers.
"This planet is now a Daemon World of Tzeentch ruled by Magnus as its Daemon Prince; it is dark, rocky, highly volcanic and suffers from constant climatic turmoil and change. Its skies are scarred by relentless storms of Warp energy. Towers thrust up from rocks jutting from the world's lava plains, twisted mockeries of what the City of Light once was like in the years of the Great Crusade. Dwarfing all the other edifices is Magnus' own tower, an obsidian monolith called the Tower of the Cyclops. The great, glowing eye of the Tower watches over the planet, its gaze penetrating the Warp into the material galaxy beyond the borders of the Eye of Terror. This allows Magnus to sense the arcane artefacts and gifted psykers which fascinate him, so that he can dispatch his Thousand Sons through the Warp to raid the Imperium of Man.

When the Thousand Sons first arrived on the planet, they found it unpopulated. Over the millennia, however, the Thousand Sons have acquired tens of thousands of human slaves through their raids into realspace. This has created a servant underclass on the world, some of whom have escaped their masters to eke out a miserable but free existence in the hostile land surrounding Tizca. These escaped slaves then join the nomadic warbands that roam the Planet of the Sorcerer's wastelands and are led by both sorcerous Champions of Chaos from the Thousand Sons as well as those chosen few of the Lord of Change who have arisen within the ranks of the escaped slaves. Often these Chaos Champions are recruited from these nomadic warbands to serve the Thousand Sons. Over thousands of standard years, a large population of mutant Beastmen has also developed on the planet, forming a subordinate warrior caste for the Thousand Sons Legion. While some of these mutants -- specifically referred to by the Thousand Sons as Tzaangors -- serve various warbands, most remain "wild." Little else is known of the other flora or fauna present on the world, apart from the presence of Chaos Hounds amongst some of the roaming warbands."
So yeah, basically a Death World only with the added bonuses of malevolent Space Marine overlords who have a lot of rituals needing sacrifices, constant threat of Daemons, constant changes to the world around you and quite likely your own abilities, and you can look forwards to eternal torment on your death.

>My brother's birthday is Oct. 4th
Ahaha.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4240 on: August 24, 2013, 10:47:28 am »

Again, I feel left out. Halloween birthday, not the fifth of anything.
Unless maybe there are four holidays before it in some not-completely-arbitrary set.
Sig

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #4241 on: August 24, 2013, 10:47:51 am »

I have no idea what's going on.

Have a character anyways.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 02:53:04 pm by Twi »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher