Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Oler life dwindle, the last hope!Nope, entire fort got murdered  (Read 1459 times)

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~

Three Dwarven men, and four Dwarven woman walk out of the cave; The last seven of their dying tribe, they knew they had to gather what remains of the supplies ( of which had been salvaged form their cave ), and set out to the near volcano. They hoped they would survive the trip, and would hopefully rebuild the ancient mountain-homes of "11 Urist". 10000 years after the myth of the last Dwarven mountain-home falling, the seven dwarfs follow true to what seems to be the legend of "The Hills of consideration": where, true to the myths, ancient mythical beasts of the legends still roam. Dangers ever present, they lead on to settle the fort of "Oler, Lifedwindle". They are the only seven dwarfs of their kind, roaming through the "Great Hills of Consideration", where the volcano of "Mystery in Mysteries" is foretold to be.
Nope, entire fort was murdered by jackel people, who stole the military commanders pants.
((update tommorow, wait fuck I mean at least 8 ours from now 

Also, I am using masterwork, mods,
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 01:49:31 pm by wer6 »
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Lalasa

• Bay Watcher
  • And then there will be none
    • View Profile
Re: Oler, Lifedwindle, the last hope!
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2013, 11:57:47 pm »

Hope has already died out for the English language...

Sorry, hehe.  It tickles my eyes while I read when stuff isn't typed out like a textbook.  If anything !Fun! happens, I wouldn't mind reading, although I'd probably take it more seriously with less typos. 

InfinityOrNone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 12:32:09 am »

Hey, you're in the wrong topic area. Don't worry, made this mistake myself a year or so ago. Just lock this thread and make a new one in the Community Games forum and all will be well!

Mitre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 12:46:18 am »

-and before you go!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

This is grammatically correct, and a bit nicer story-telling, so feel free to use it in your post in the "community stories" section!
If I muddled up any of the details, feel free to fix them. Some parts I just couldn't figure out well! <3

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2013, 11:22:25 am »

10th of Hematite, early summer: We found it, A beautiful volcano, we entered into A small area with only one entrance, I told the two miners to make sure that the slopes whould be rounded out, and that there would be only one entrance, hopefully we can make the walls before the archers of the goblins come, but for now we finished building the magma forage and smelter one of the miners thought up of, the mechanic is building A bridge with the help of the miners, stone and mechanics go well, we started smelting up the iron vain we found earlier, Also one of our miners found some sort of trap near the Crafting area, An-Whats this? we found three dwarven survivors coming to our fort!
What A surprise, I thought we were the only ones here... There maybe others, Who knows?But whatever, I am going to assign the cheese maker to farming, the herbalist to mining and the potash maker to smithing, so that way we can bolster our already small smelting and farming industry.

Really hoping to find some unicorns to cage trap so I can start breeding, Evil overseers are evil.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
Re: Oler, Lifedwindle, the last hope!, Masterwork.
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2013, 01:25:24 pm »

Okay, what the hell, A dwarven caravan came in, and four more migrants, when I checked, the where only three dwarfs left, are dwarves being generated? I dont even know. Entire fort was just murdered by some jackal people, the most interesting bit was when oen of them murdered my Military commander and stole his metal pants.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 01:45:34 pm by wer6 »