Advanced search  

Poll

Why do you like Medieval Fodder?

It has simple and neat rules
It is quick-paced and has short waitlist
MURDERMURDERMURDER
All of the abov~

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 32

Author Topic: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD (v1.2retro)! Game completed!  (Read 38194 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

"DO YOUR COUNTRY A FAVOR AND DIE FOR IT!"

Revenge stabs to Bonecarver

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile

Kill Kyri.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

Stomp Lordo II into nothingness. The Commander must be protected!
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile

Keep inspiring my team, paying no heed to Jackson's pitiful attempts to stop me.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

The bloody street battle is far from conclusion:

Kyri Snow and Klaus von Sternburg continue their inspirational shouts and barking, the entire lengths of their speeches exceeding sonatas by now.

Here goes Berry Smiles the wraith again, her spear pointed at the face of Lord Apel Cinnamon. She thrusts and jabs, he ducks and flails, getting out of the harm's way. After a moment, he swung his morningstar and it slammed against Berry Smile's face, crushing it in and sending her to the ground, the brain and blood leaking out of the mangled skull.

And here we have Sir Biff and Lordo II, fighting in a circle of corpses, the two unable to hit each other. When one thrusts, the other moves away - and when the other counterattacks, the former evades skillfully.

Tallow Knight lunges at Dr. Pimpmeister Mc. Bonecarver in a roar. But the offensive turns to be not going like Tallow Knight wants - after a while, the hatchet of his enemy slashes across his shoulder, fortunately, the wound was shallow.

In the meanwhile, Cromwell Jackson tries to silence the well of battle poetry that is Klaus von Sternburg. He tries his best to kill the commander, but his attempt just wasn't enough to get through Sternburg's defensive stance and his large shield.

Right afterwards, the duel between Tallow Knight and Dr. Pimpmeister Mc. Bonecarver enters the second act; Pimpmeister swings his hatchet madly at his opponent, who ducks and dodges with all his might. Suddenly, the hatchet slashes across the neck of Tallow Knight, cutting through his flesh. Gurgling and gushing blood from the wound, hands clutching at feeble attempt to stop the leak, Tallow Knight falls and never rises again.

Then, Kyri Snow endures a gauntlet of enemies; first of all, Lord Apel Cinnamon rushed at her with his deadly, blood-soaked morning star. But she is too quick, and he is too clumsy with his offensive, and she manages to get away from him.

Lo! Guy Alexander attacks from the side! His halberd swings and slashes by her face, cutting at her hair and almost chopping off her left ear. But that didn't succeed, as the woman was too quick. But, after few seconds, it was proven she wasn't quick enough - the spike of the halberd pierced through her chainmail and stabbed at her side, stopping an inch away from the heart.

And that wasn't end of her perils; Lordo II jumped at her the moment she was wounded. He swung his sword in a flurry of strikes, sacrificing defense for offense. Kyri at one moment stabbed with her sword - and the blade would reach the commander's stomach if not the thick plate armor that protected him.

Charlie Charleston and Kyle II join their comrades of Side B!

Spoiler: Actions&Rolls (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

"Aim at their officers!" Kyri bellowed over the stakes of battle. She knew death was only an equal to any warrior--that she may face it herself soon enough--and kept her voice steady, unsure if fear wracked the revolutionaries' hearts.

"Regroup!"

At least our own are joining the fray...However I'd love it if someone guarded my flank.

Inspire! For the Revolution!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Berry will never die

Name: Caim
Side: B
Skill: Two-handed Mastery
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile

"We're pushing them back, people! Keep fighting like that and we'll win this battle in no time!" roared Klaus once he caught a break between Cromwell's attacks, "We might even win the war!"

Inspire!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 07:58:15 am by HmH »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Stab Klaus. He is giving me a headache.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Assist.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Happy to have at least taken vengeance on Berry for the wound she gave him, Lord Cinnamon turns to intercept Kyle II before he can reach Klaus.
Love, scriver~

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

The Tallow Knight is dead! Long live the Rage Knight!

Name: Rage Knight
Side: B
Skill: Two-handed Mastery
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 10:32:38 am by Xanmyral »

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile

Kill Kyri.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

Assist.
YES! Team Attack on that jerk!
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

Bring Lordo II DOWN.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 32