Advanced search  

Poll

Why do you like Medieval Fodder?

It has simple and neat rules
It is quick-paced and has short waitlist
MURDERMURDERMURDER
All of the abov~

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 32

Author Topic: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD (v1.2retro)! Game completed!  (Read 38095 times)

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile

@Haspen: sorry, could I trouble you to change the thread title so as to reflect the desperate need the Loyalists have for new recruits?
At the rate we're going now, the Revolutionaries will run out of people to kill before the counter reaches the required 20 kills. Would be embarassing to put them into a stalemate just because we ran out of cannon fodder.

Speaking of our inevitable, humiliating defeat: Lukeinator, your choice of target is exceptionally bad and you should feel bad. Here's why:
1) Even with me Inspiring you, you have a 1/12 chance to penetrate Kyle's defenses; additionally, killing Kyle would only change the situation for the worse, because, unlike his future replacement Commander Zomb-Axe, he's about as much of a damage dealer as a wet napkin right now.
2) Even without me Inspiring you, you have a 7/12 chance to hit the Rage Knight, and, let's say, a 3/5 chance to deal damage that would likely play a significant role in his future confrontations with scriver, meaning a total of 35% chance to inflict significant damage.
Compare: 91.7% chance to make no difference and a 8.3% chance tops to score a kill and make the situation even worse if you attack Kyle, against at least a 35% chance to make the situation better if you attack the Rage Knight.
Changed it to kill Rage Knight. Thanks.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135480.0 My second FOOTBLEED game.
This thread is Bay12 incarnate.

Like the mermaid bones farm and the Kill-your-baby machine.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile

At the rate we're going now, the Revolutionaries will run out of people to kill before the counter reaches the required 20 kills. Would be embarassing to put them into a stalemate just because we ran out of cannon fodder.
I remember seeing the kill count somewhere. Where is it? Also, dosn't the game end with one side winning if the other side runs out of players?

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile

Changed it to kill Rage Knight. Thanks.
You're welcome.
Note that my orders as to what everyone on Team A should do each turn are listed in the same posts as my actions. The decisions behind my orders are based on Tactical Assessment and supported by Science; following them is tantamount to doing the most sensible thing in the given situation. Follow my orders and we might win. Disobey, and we'll definitely lose by a landslide.

I remember seeing the kill count somewhere. Where is it? Also, dosn't the game end with one side winning if the other side runs out of players?
The kill count is shown here, and so are the win conditions:
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=128849.msg4423566#msg4423566

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile

Ah, page two. Google has taught me that it doesn't exist. I have much to unlearn.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

mastahcheese
scapheap
Lukeinator
Xanmyral
kj1225
Ozarck
scriver
HmH

Hmm, turn time. Would be faster if my browser wouldn't choke everythime it needs to process the quote pyramids v:
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

With thundering roar, Klaus started a poem praising the valour and honour and courage of his fellow Loyalists. It settled in the hearts of his companions, rousing them to do better and protect their little King.

In the meanwhile, Cromwell Jackson attacked Luke II. Cromwell fought hard and fast, but he couldn't match Luke's manuevers and counter-attacks, and soon, Luke II scored a hit at Cromwell's shoulder, the axe cutting deep into the flesh.

Klaus von Grab had to defend himself pretty quickly - Caim rushed at him. The morning star swung fast and with force, but it met either empty air or Klaus' shield.

Luke II then attacked Rage Knight. The battle of axes was resolved pretty quick - Rage Knight wasn't good at defensive. His enemy's axe smashed into his stomach, cutting into his guts, but missing the vital organs just barely.

At that moment, Rage Knight decided to seek glory elsewhere - with Lady Pir Cinnamon. Both he and she had the mighty, dread battleaxes in their arms. The axes clashed with each other, sending sparks flying, the clean blade of Lady Pir grinding against the blood-stained metal of Rage Knight. And then, when Lady Pir took a step aside, Rage Knight's battleaxe slashed across her arm.

Count Kyle took a defensive stance for now.

And look! In the same moment, Ms. Pretty Obvious ran toward Klaus von Grab! Surely she didn't want to praise his poetry, considering her flail in her hand. The spiky head swung around Klaus, who dodged expertly, but when he tried to counter-attack, his sword clinked against Ms. Pretty Obvious' shield.

Behold! Lady Pir Cinnamon clashed with Rage Knight again. The blades swung around and against each other, the deadly weapons ready to cut off a limb or a head maybe. "FOR DARLING!" Lady Pir Cinnamon yelled and jumped at Rage Knight. Her battleaxe smashed against Rage Knight's head, splitting it in half, then rending the neck, and then sliding down into his chest, crushing the left ribs and rending the flesh. Rage Knight fell onto his knees, the blood gushing from his body that almost got slashed in two.

Ruthbert the Ruthless and Fane Ravien arrive to help Side A!
Side A is no longer at disadvantage!
Zomb-Axe reinforces Side B too!

Spoiler: Actions&Rolls (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

"Commander, orders?"

Death, blood and broken bone. The first smells to assault Fane's nose, reminding her of a battle long ago against a Queen forgotten to the ravages of time.

She secured the tome hanging by her side. An effort to record these details, from past until present; only one thing stood true in all those years.

War is endless. War is the true enemy.

Attack the nearest enemy with the lowest life OR defend a wounded ally. Roll for priority of those two choices.

Or follow commander's orders.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 05:42:12 am by Tiruin »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

((Editing this post once I see my character in the OP. :) ))

All things considered - she is there all the time, just in different spoilers :P
SigFlags!

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile

Orders:
Lukeinator: Attack Caim
scriver: Attack Caim
Rolepgeek: Attack Cromwell Jackson
Tiruin: Attack Caim

"Fane, Luke, Cinnamon, your job is to take out Caim! Ruthbert, finish off Cromwell Jackson!"

Inspire.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 05:44:06 am by HmH »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

A moment to res-Shit! defend!
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Defend Caim.

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile

Attack Caim.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135480.0 My second FOOTBLEED game.
This thread is Bay12 incarnate.

Like the mermaid bones farm and the Kill-your-baby machine.

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rally all to Caim's defense!
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile

@Haspen: do bonuses from multiple Defend actions stack?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

No.

But multiple defends basically mean multiple meatshields before the enemies can get to you.
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 32