Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: You are a servant of the Titans  (Read 3060 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: You are a servant of the Titans
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2013, 08:02:48 am »

Attribute Order: Strength, Resistance, Charisma, Intelligence, Willpower, Dexterity, Perception, Wisdom
Skills:
Creation: 2
Destruction: 5
Transmutation: 4
Healing: 10
Illusionism: 4
Elementalism: 6

Unarmed Combat: 4
Athleticism: 5
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Rhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2013, 04:53:37 pm »

Attribute Order: Strength, Resistance, Charisma, Intelligence, Willpower, Dexterity, Perception, Wisdom
Skills:
Creation: 2
Destruction: 5
Transmutation: 4
Healing: 10
Illusionism: 4
Elementalism: 6

Unarmed Combat: 4
Athleticism: 5
So it seems that is it. Now for your special features.

You must choose one of the following features:
-You have an avatar. Your avatar lives in the outside world and has a part of your power. Your avatar can have the shape of a member of one of the sentient races or the shape of an animal.
-You are a node of energy. You recover faster from the loss of energy of using magic.
-You have a small army. You have become the new god of a tribe of animal men in the caverns, and they are loyal to you.
-You awoke from your slumber a long time ago, and you have already located an exit from caverns.
-Instead of being cast to the underground, you were casted to the depths of the sea.
Most people's relationship with Dwarf Fortress is akin to Stockholm Syndrome.
Dwarf Fortress doesn't mean to do it... I just can't behave sometimes so it has to correct me.
Wait, there's a player list?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2013, 04:54:52 pm »

I vote Sea, because that sounds like fun.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2013, 05:09:16 pm »

I'm liking that whole Sea plan.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2013, 03:08:48 am »

I vote Sea, because that sounds like fun.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Rhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2013, 06:35:41 am »

After thousands of years, you finally awake from your slumber. You feel your rocky skin again, and you open your eyes. You don't know where you are, but it is obviously some kind of temple, as the images in front of you depict the fight between the titans and their children. And as always, you are not in the scene. You were never a big fish in the Pantheon. Just another one of Gaia's children one of her "Forces of Nature". You had only been considered a god by the locals in your forest, a local god of nature representing the interests of the forest or something like that those people thought.

You are chained to the walls, but without the spells that put you to sleep those chains mean nothing. The rest of the room is composed of a few stairs that lead to a platform in front of your face, everything built in the small scale of the mortals. Although for them the doors in the room probably seem enormous, you would need your time to get out if you used them.

The lower part of the room is flooded, covering your feet in water, so it seems the temple has been abandoned for quite some time.

And finally, after having looked at the whole room, you finally notice someone. There are two people in the stairs. One of them is a male human in a black robe and the other is a female of some specie you don't identify. Her skin is blueish, and she is almost naked, having with her just a strange looking spear. After a few seconds, the man finally speaks.

"Welcome back to the world of the living, Bringer of the End.
Dwarf Fortress doesn't mean to do it... I just can't behave sometimes so it has to correct me.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2013, 06:37:55 am »

Eat the human.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2013, 07:21:45 am »

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2013, 08:23:01 am »

Eat both of them. Screw exposition, we're hungry!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Rhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2013, 08:39:23 am »

You move forward, trying to eat the man. However, when you get close, you see both of them disappear and reappear a few metres further from you. They look at you while you chew half the platform.

Well. It seems being sealed for a few thousand years can get you hungry, mad or both. Of course I might not able to prevent you from eating us again, but if you do, well, good luck trying not to get sealed again by your siblings. The world has changed a lot, and you are going to need help. Help both I and my blue friend here can provide. For a price of course.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2013, 10:31:38 am »

"Very well. However, as supplies, I shall require a few hundred metres of rope, a few saddles, some loaves of bread and a large tree."

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2013, 02:25:32 pm »

"Stone giant needs munchies!"
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2013, 11:44:12 pm »

"What price?"

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2013, 02:22:31 am »

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Rhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2013, 09:18:48 am »

"What price?"
"Nothing too high. You are a god. Most of your powers have been sealed, but a god nevertheless. As you might have already guessed, I am a magician. As all members of my guild, I seek power and influence. And there's no greater power than that of a god. So if my colleagues knew I have you as an ally, my influence would rise. So it's not like you have to do a lot. And in exchange, I would help you getting used to the new world. But first of all, my manners. I am Alexander Brightblade, and my blue friend here is the sea elf Eorla, priestess of Gaia."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4