Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 32

Author Topic: (ISG) Halfling Paladin: Dead, but Sequel Starting...  (Read 32312 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Damn you for making Fig-Gnasher a nukebold. Flesh-Feaster is a good name, at least. Was thinking of Throat-Ripper, but saving it for when he had earned it. Not as fond of Blood-Binger, though. Maybe it'll grow on me.

Also, my bonus Chemistry wasn't recorded from last time I got some.

Well, if you think it's fun to torture them...
Attempt to disable the northern kobold, Gladys, Albus, and X.
Rave, you blast the middle one with dark magic of some sort.

+1

Kenji should conserve his potions and move with the group.

Rave, can you tell us more about Quoth the Raven?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile

Kenji should conserve his potions and move with the group.

Rave, can you tell us more about Quoth the Raven?

"Of course. I invented that one myself. Loads of fun. Bad guy gets stuck in one of those cool quote boxes, and stays there as long as all of you players remember to keep him there in each of your posts. If somebody forgets to quote the poor sap, he gets free. If somebody lets him out on purpose, that person decides where on the map he goes...

...which is awesome on a map like this with a big swirling portal to drop things in.

If a bad guy gets let out between battles, the bad guy gets to choose if it runs away, or runs to the next room to get involved in the next fighht."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Rave, you're the best abd we need to use this.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

That does sound hilarious. We need to figure out the proper enemy to use it on, though.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I find that spell slightly worrisome. Just how common is ... are we, as a phenomenon, that you built a spell reliant on it/us, before having met us?

If the spell is used outside, can we drop the target from several stories up?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So wait, I can still send the party real world stuff? In that case, I have a great idea.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile

I find that spell slightly worrisome. Just how common is ... are we, as a phenomenon, that you built a spell reliant on it/us, before having met us?

If the spell is used outside, can we drop the target from several stories up?

"I build it because you were uncommon, duh. Without players around they just stay stuck there forever. You are all a nerf.

...Also this universe is 2.5d, at any given location the Z axis only extends 3-4 feet higher than any object needs it to, so there are no drops unless you find something high to drop off of."

So wait, I can still send the party real world stuff? In that case, I have a great idea.

"Yes. Stuff can be sent until the room is cleared or the Photoportation Zone is exhausted."

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile

So we can take a photo of an Infinity +1 Sword to give to X and friends?
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

I've been trying to get a great idea, but mainly failing.

I look forward to whatever madness you've concocted.

So we can take a photo of an Infinity +1 Sword to give to X and friends?
Hence the "not completely stupid" or whatever phrase in the description of how it works.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile

"I get to decide exactly how the photo works mechanically... but you can sure as heck give em a sword."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What if ...
Ehehegegegegegegege

I SEND THE PARTY ... THE GM

This is the best idea I've ever had.
Sig! Onol

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Not sure if joking.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile

Make the GM a party member! Then he'll have to make us win all the time!
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not sure if joking.
I can change it to joking if you all agree, but for now stranding the GM in his own dungeon sounds really really amusing.
Sig! Onol

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile

Since I don't want random photos from google, I will insist that photographs include the name of one of the game's characters somewhere in the shot. If you want to take an upclose and detailed shot without the watermark character name you can do so as long as you also include a picture of the item with the watermark as well.

"My selfies don't have the proper watermark. That wont work."
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 32