Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 32

Author Topic: (ISG) Halfling Paladin: Dead, but Sequel Starting...  (Read 32311 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Halfling Paladin: Maxemum Powerz for Fig-Gnasher
« Reply #345 on: July 17, 2013, 06:38:25 pm »

+1 to Feaster becoming a Nuclear Cutebold.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: July 17, 2013, 06:39:13 pm »

His character sheet says Barren-Bits...
Yes, and that's why I'm coming up with new names. How would you like it if you were called WobblyWyrmlingWhite?
Not at all, I was just unaware of the new name.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: July 17, 2013, 06:40:07 pm »

I think he should be called Cheesecake.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: July 17, 2013, 06:46:07 pm »

His character sheet says Barren-Bits...
Yes, and that's why I'm coming up with new names. How would you like it if you were called WobblyWyrmlingWhite?
Not at all, I was just unaware of the new name.
Yes, because I just suggested it then.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Halfling Paladin: CRITICAL HITS FTW!
« Reply #349 on: July 18, 2013, 12:18:29 am »

Prelude: Storming the Castle

Turn 16

I vote Feaster to become a nuclear kobold.

"Cehk oot mah new louk. I can haz glowz. Woo wantz glow hugz?"

Flesh-Feaster has gained the Nuclear Cutebold feature and 4 HP! Flesh-Feaster has equiped the proper Nukebold gear!

And how about you, Barren-Bits?
Blood-Binger.

"Ish a bettah naem then I deserves. Tank u." +3 Chemistry between Blood-Binger and Harbingerjm!

With the cutebolds renamed and their growth tended to, the party moves on to visit the next room. An easy fight awaits them as meerly 3 regular cutebolds guard the path forward to the treasure. This room will be a total cakewalk for sure.

"Umm... why is their a glowing spacial distortion in the middle of the room?"

...Oh that? Thats just a Photoportation Zone. Anything not entirely stupid that the players choose to photograph, upload, and post can enter the game through that distortion in this room. They could send you supplies, or characters who could turn out to be friend or foe. Hell if they are brave they can even take a selfie and send a copy of themselves to be subjected to the cruel existence within a rougelike. Since I don't want random photos from google, I will insist that photographs include the name of one of the game's characters somewhere in the shot. If you want to take an upclose and detailed shot without the watermark character name you can do so as long as you also include a picture of the item with the watermark as well.

Also, I would like to note that my new 4 dudes per battle rule is now in effect. X must be in the fight as the main character, and Albus (who again failed his hunter check) comes free with X, so you must choose three other partymember to get involved. These bonus party members can start anywhere within 3 meters of X.

---

Party Stats:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Battle Map:

Enemy Stats:

Dungeon Map:

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Ohgodwhyphotos
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

So any pic I take with my cam(or webcam) and post here can turn up in the game? Interesting.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile

If you want to take an upclose and detailed shot

Huehueheuehue...
Dying of laughter?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Let's see what I can do...

Rave, Kanji, Gladys.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

Rave, Kanji, Gladys.
+1 to that being the other 3 we send
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Halfling Paladin: CRITICAL HITS FTW!
« Reply #355 on: July 18, 2013, 09:54:11 am »

Prelude: Storming the Castle

Turn 17

Rave, Kanji, Gladys.

"They teach us that vengeance is a shallow victory at the academy, but I wont lie: Killing these things will likely be a bit cathartic after being locked up in their cell for the past two weeks."

"Glad to be of ser-It is KENJI! GET MY NAME RIGHT YOU INSIGNIFICANT PRICK!" -2 Chemistry between GWG and Kenji

"I guess killing is the second most enjoyable thing I can think of doing to a Cutebold... Lets have at it then!"

"I totally agree with Gladys. Torturing them is far more fun than killing them outright, but I guess we will have to make do."

"Not exactly what I had in mind boss..."

"Aroooooooo!"

Alright. As it stands Gladys and X can both reach the northern most Cutebold for some Melee action, but the rest are out of reach unless ranged combat comes into play. Feel free to suggest actions and post photos.
---

Party Stats:

Battle Map:

Enemy Stats:

Dungeon Map:

« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 11:21:17 am by Weirdsound »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry, Kenji. I didn't mean to call you a set of Japanese characters...although given your roots, it's an understandable mistake.

Um, let's see...
Gladys, Quigleyurk, Albus: Charge the northernmost cutebold. Attack.
Kenji: Throw a potion at a cutebold.
Rave: Use a Dark Missile on the middle cutebold.
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, if you think it's fun to torture them...
Attempt to disable the northern kobold, Gladys, Albus, and X.
Rave, you blast the middle one with dark magic of some sort.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, if you think it's fun to torture them...
Who are you talking to?
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 32