Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 32

Author Topic: (ISG) Halfling Paladin: Dead, but Sequel Starting...  (Read 32376 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Halfling Paladin: 11th Hour Save!
« Reply #180 on: July 13, 2013, 02:01:19 pm »

Some items will be marked as cumbersome, and will slow down whoever holds them (X's Divine rider only applies the things she has equiped for battle), but other than that, nope.

Just don't try to steal a pillar, alter, or something else you couldn't reasonably move.

Anyway, I'm going to be busy with household chores, errands, and other projects for a bit. So no next room until monday or tuesday at the earliest. Some of the characters may be up to chat a bit in the meantime, but I've noticed they tend to be kind of slow when I'm busy.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 13, 2013, 02:12:39 pm »

Hm...shall we make plans of how we could reasonably steal a pillar or altar?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 13, 2013, 02:18:59 pm »

unless it's made of gold or other suchlike, why would we want to do that?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 13, 2013, 02:22:14 pm »

One arrow: volume is, let's say, 10 cm^3, takes, let's say, five shots to kill an enemy.
One pillar: volume is, let's say, 2 m^3, kills (2 m^3/10 cm^3/5) = 40000 enemies with one throw.
MATH

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 13, 2013, 02:30:37 pm »

Iron and the like also sells for plenty. Aside from that, these plans could also work well to destabilize a room, which could easily come in handy.

I'm trying to think of a solution that doesn't require, say, an elephant. That's too obvious, simple, and we probably won't ever get an elephant. Although it would be cool if we did.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 13, 2013, 02:34:11 pm »

Some one become a god, we hide it in their domain and we take it out if we need it.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 13, 2013, 02:35:26 pm »

or you could simply get a bag of holding.
there's nothing that can't be solved by bags of holding.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 13, 2013, 02:36:38 pm »

or you could simply get a bag of holding.
there's nothing that can't be solved by bags of holding.
What if you need to hide a bag of holding?
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 13, 2013, 02:37:23 pm »

For how long?
Sig

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 13, 2013, 02:41:20 pm »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 13, 2013, 02:42:44 pm »

In that case, a portable hole would not be an option.

Well, there aren't any rules about sticking bags of holding inside of each other, so I'd say stuff it in a smaller Bag of Holding.
Sig

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 13, 2013, 02:43:47 pm »

In that case, a portable hole would not be an option.

Well, there aren't any rules about sticking bags of holding inside of each other, so I'd say stuff it in a smaller Bag of Holding.
They blow up when you do that, I think.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 13, 2013, 02:46:29 pm »

Only in NetHack. D&D, their source, only covers when you stick a portable hole in a bad of holding or vise versa.

This game seems more like D&D.
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 13, 2013, 03:59:33 pm »

Ooh, I'm going to like you, Gladys.
I think we should head left. We want to get that treasure, after all!
Say Gladys, do you know any good kobold sedatives? We could make a good profit selling them.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 13, 2013, 04:33:38 pm »

Unless there are kobold sedatives in this dungeon, such discussion should wait until there are no kobolds who wish to murder us in earshot.

Fig-Gnasher is fine.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 32