Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 32

Author Topic: (ISG) Halfling Paladin: Dead, but Sequel Starting...  (Read 32374 times)

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Halfling Paladin: 11th Hour Save!
« Reply #165 on: July 13, 2013, 03:15:03 am »

Damn, this trivia hour happened right in the middle of the night. :(

Consumables later, raygun, Muduck. We need a tank.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 13, 2013, 03:17:31 am »

Technically both X and Albus are pretty damn tanky relative to our current opponents unless we provoke AoOs from them (and even then X breaks even).

That said, I'm sort of leaning towards the ogre myself.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 13, 2013, 03:20:10 am »

Hmm.
Everyone we had died quickly.
Ogre.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 13, 2013, 03:27:31 am »

We had one party member and she was killed by tactics more than anything else.
Fey.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 13, 2013, 03:28:22 am »

Now I'm undecided!
Eeeerrrrrrrrrrr
Sig! Onol

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 13, 2013, 03:58:12 am »

Fey
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 13, 2013, 04:01:33 am »

Hnnnnng
Well, I put it to the RNG, and Fey it is. 
Sig! Onol

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 13, 2013, 04:54:02 am »

Man I missed the quiz.

Consumables Later Pack
Crossbow
Fey Thief

And my thank to Wierdsound's bro for the save.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 13, 2013, 07:14:44 am »

For the record, I forgot that rule. It was getting pretty late over here.
Also, "Deus ex Machinima?" I believe you mean "Deus ex Machina," unless you're talking about a god created by recording game footage and turning it into a story of some kind.
Why did Xantalos get double chemistry? It was the combined result of all the five answers, not just Xantalos's answer, that got the companion! EDIT: If anyone should get double chemistry, it's Weirdsound's brother, for pulling that last-minute save.

Later, Crossbow, Gladys.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 09:47:56 am by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 13, 2013, 08:46:59 am »

I think we should go with the later pack, the crossbow, and Muduck, since we lack a tanky character.  After all, we don't want ANOTHER powerful ally getting killed.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 13, 2013, 09:48:44 am »

...since we lack a tanky character.  After all, we don't want ANOTHER powerful ally getting killed.
1. I was under the impression that Quigleyurk was a bit tanky?
2. We kinda killed Amelia sorta on purpose.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Halfling Paladin: Now with 100% More Cutebold Partymembers!
« Reply #176 on: July 13, 2013, 11:53:49 am »

Prelude: Storming the Castle

Turn 8

Alright. You have cleared three room. I think I'll make every three rooms the interval at which you have to eat. Quigs eats some proper halfling rations, while Albus and Fig-Gnasher chow down on disgusting and sort of rotten Kobold Rations because they are carnivores by nature and can take it!

*Smack* *Chew* "Call me a bit unsophicated, but nothing hits the spot after a hard days work like a few ballin pieces of jerkey!"

"Mah mummy maeks da bestest fermonted hafwing tripe. It can haz all the yummies!"

"Hrrrrrrrggghh..." *Whimper*

And now that you are all fed, lets introduce a new mouth to feed! A winged girl who is a bit smaller than even a Halfling, and a bunch of stuff falls onto the alter.

+Gladys Whisperer, Few Thief
+Quiver of 20 Crossbow Bolts
+Steel Crossbow
+Stone of Chaotic Evolution (Use on a level 6-9 Character. That character instantly gains a level and a new chaotic flavored form)
+Godhood Ballot (A character can use a Godhood Ballot to vote for any player he/she has 10 or more chemistry with to become a god. A player obtains godhood once three ballots are cast in his or her name)
+Seal of Authority (Can be used to recruit an adjacent enemy of the same race as the user who is also 2 or more levels lower than the user)

"So this is the adventuring party I'm stuck with... huh looks more like a kobold traffic operation to me. I can live with that. Do we get privileges with the merchandise?" *Smirks*

Errrmmm.... yuck. Ehh... Exploring relationships between party members and such requires teamwork levels. Those don't get handed out until the end of the dungeon.

"Pity. Who are you?"

"Thats Weirdsound. He's the GM around here. I'm Quigleyurk-the-Jobfic, ov-Zantmydsawp, Paladin of Chindook. My mutt is named Albus. And the Kobold is named Gig-Fasher or something like that. Do you honestly mean to tell me Kobold Trafficking is a thing? You have to tell me all about that some time."

"I'll tell you everything there is to know someday, but I don't think your goody-goody goddrops would like you getting involved in that... but if you were not planning on selling the little runt, why is he with you? If you two are an item I apologize for my ru-"

"Oh dear Chindook! NOT LIKE THAT! He is just here because the godamn players forced me to drag him with us. I want to kill him myself."

"I wuv u too mastah."

"What the heck is a player?"

"They are those loud voices that tell us what to do, and totally forget to discuss which room we visit next whenever there are shiny loot things to talk about!."

Now, now. Lets be fair. I might have forgoten to tell them that doubling back through old rooms is an option. They might have thought there was only one option to pick from. Anyway, they should totaly decide who gets to hold the consumables. For the moment I'm going to put them into Fig-Gnasher's inventory because he is the packmule, and you can totally trust him.

---

Party Stats:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Battle Map:

Enemy Stats:

Dungeon Map:

« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 06:13:28 pm by Weirdsound »

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 13, 2013, 11:59:02 am »

Let's go right and head towards the treasure trove.  Also we should pray to Chindook and explain the whole chaotic god trivia thing, but since we won, we took things from the evil god and thus scored a victory for Chindook.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 13, 2013, 12:01:08 pm »

Let's go right and head towards the treasure trove.  Also we should pray to Chindook and explain the whole chaotic god trivia thing, but since we won, we took things from the evil god and thus scored a victory for Chindook.
Sounds like a plan!
Sig

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Halfling Paladin: Now with 100% More Cutebold Partymembers!
« Reply #179 on: July 13, 2013, 12:37:44 pm »

"Hrrrrrrrggghh..." *Whimper*
"I am a sentient being and if you don't feed me proper meat of proper animals, my next meal may juuuuust happen to become you. Or your most precious item. I'm starting to get the hang of your priorities..."

Are there any inventory weight or item number restrictions?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 32