Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 32

Author Topic: (ISG) Halfling Paladin: Dead, but Sequel Starting...  (Read 32349 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Halfling Paladin: High Stakes Trivia Game in Approximately 1 Hour
« Reply #135 on: July 12, 2013, 08:14:05 pm »

Naturally, I post the cutebold picture right before a GM's description goes up. Oh well, time to hit the drawing board...

And wait for trivia!

EDIT:
Spoiler: New Cutebold Image! (click to show/hide)
Requests?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 08:30:50 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 12, 2013, 08:48:57 pm »

Yeah... I might use that for the NPC ones to mix things up. I think I still prefer my photo-work to that for the Party Member. I'll give your actions extra consideration after the trivia game.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 12, 2013, 08:52:48 pm »

As noted, thanks.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 12, 2013, 09:06:31 pm »

Soon. Soon the feasting shall begin.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 12, 2013, 09:21:09 pm »

"BEHOLD, THE TRIVIA HAS BEGUN!"

Remember to read the rules from the last turn carefully... or not. I'm a Chaos God. If you want to screw the Goody-two shoes Halfling by not understanding how the game is played, that is totally fine by me! You have 1 hour... go.

Question 1: How many unique selfie photographs of your GM exist in this game? (Don't count duplicates)

Question 2: Weirdsound was just a moron, and posted some shit about this game on another Thread by mistake. What is the Subject Name of the thread where this fuck up occurred?

Question 3: Ariel Castro was just charged with 977 counts of crime relating to his holding of three woman captive in what American City?

Question 4: The cheezburger network just reorganized their interwebs a few days back and added a new section/channel/site. What is the name of the newest section/channel/site that they added?

And the last question...

Wait for it...

I'm going to troll you poor sods so hard with this one...

Question 5: Who would currently derive the most benefit from wielding the Uranium Short-sword that you all have spent two pages arguing about? X, Fig-Gnasher, Albus, or Nobody

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 12, 2013, 09:25:11 pm »

GWG, would it kill you to READ THE RULES?

Question 1: How many unique selfie photographs of your GM exist in this game? (Don't count duplicates)

Interesting wording.
If by "unique don't count duplicates" you mean "only count the ones there are no duplicates of" then the answer is none.
If it instead means "disregard duplicates, count each type once" then there are either 6 (fingers don't count) or 9 (fingers do count).
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 09:42:15 pm by Harbingerjm »
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Halfling Paladin: High Stakes Trivia Game Start!
« Reply #141 on: July 12, 2013, 09:27:28 pm »

5: Nobody
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 12, 2013, 09:28:07 pm »

1. Six
2. "Rise of the Gnomes- A Civilization Suggestion Game (Round 6)"
3. Cleveland
4. Geek Universe
5. Trick question! It is a matter of opinion, due to the presence of not only competing interests but also the fact that it has both benefits and downsides. The only definitive thing is that the answer is not "Albus," as he lacks opposable thumbs to use it with. Nobody, for if nobody wielded the sword, nobody would get the greatest benefit from it.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 09:39:36 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 12, 2013, 09:30:39 pm »

Thus the answer to 5 is nobody, because nobody would get the greatest benefit from the sword.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 12, 2013, 09:31:31 pm »

4:Geek universe

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 12, 2013, 09:39:00 pm »

Thus the answer to 5 is nobody, because nobody would get the greatest benefit from the sword.
...Clever!

4:Geek universe
Thanks!
Sig

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 12, 2013, 09:41:18 pm »

Aw. That was quick.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 12, 2013, 09:44:07 pm »

Wait, I count only 5 different selfies.  Have I missed one? (Not submitting this as an answer, only for discussion.)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 09:47:12 pm by BunnyBob77 »

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Halfling Paladin: Now with 100% More Cutebold Partymembers!
« Reply #148 on: July 12, 2013, 09:45:13 pm »

Alright. Well lets get some ground rules down then for the players. Read the rules carefully...

3. I will only accept one answer per player. This will have to be a team effort.
4. In case of multiple answers from a player, or multiple players answering the same question, I will accept the last submission posted on the matter.

15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 12, 2013, 09:46:08 pm »

Gosh darn it. EVERYONE SUBMIT ONE ANSWER, STAT!

2. "Rise of the Gnomes- A Civilization Suggestion Game (Round 6)"
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 32