Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32

Author Topic: (ISG) Halfling Paladin: Dead, but Sequel Starting...  (Read 32231 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Halfling Paladin: Bonus Chapter 1 Begins! Yay!
« Reply #450 on: July 26, 2013, 02:06:58 am »

Ajax, Rave, Flesh-eater and I wanted to bring Dredbot, but it will be rip apart and it ranged weapon is unreloadable so X(and Albus)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: July 26, 2013, 02:14:56 am »

Ajax, Gladys, Rave, and X+Albus
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: July 26, 2013, 03:23:35 am »

Hey! That was only 2 AP! We still have another to use on turning our new recruit into a useful engineer, right?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 03:28:02 am by Harbingerjm »
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: July 26, 2013, 07:54:16 am »

He was supposed to be Cutebold Indiana Jones!
When Kenji referred to himself becoming Dynamo, did he mean Daimyo?

The Cutebolds could use some practice. Them, Albus, and Quigleyurk.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: July 26, 2013, 09:05:34 am »

He was supposed to be Cutebold Indiana Jones!
Oh, so that's why he was strangling that snake.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: July 26, 2013, 09:09:50 am »

IT'S! A! WHIP!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Halfling Paladin: CRITICAL HITS FTW!
« Reply #456 on: July 26, 2013, 10:31:32 am »

Bonus Chapter 1: What a Load of Scrap!

Turn 26

Hey! That was only 2 AP! We still have another to use on turning our new recruit into a useful engineer, right?

"The last action point was used by me slaving my ass off so that I could buy this party some food! When we don't starve, feel free to thank me."

When Kenji referred to himself becoming Dynamo, did he mean Daimyo?

"I was talking to electronic mockeries of sentient life, so I made an electronics pun. Pay more attention."

Actually the correct spelling didn't come up on my browsers spell check, and I was to lazy to goo-

"SHUT UP! I'm trying to look clever here!."

Just doing my job. Haters gonna hate.

...Anyway, I decided that a composite of the three votes I recieved would be X/Albus, Rave, Ajax, and the artist formerly known as Fig-Gnasher. Even with his improved hunting abilities, Albus fails to find a bonus foe. The battle map has been updated. Everybody but the Cutebold can get into Melee range this round.

"I can see the Viceroy's castle in the distance! Lets blaze through this hellhole, collect our loot, and get on with it!"

"It is good to be back in action. Armor and weapons systems are online and fully functional. Go time."

"I can haz murderz teh enginear? Murderz ish less fun if teh thing u maek ded haz no blud."

"Titans, GO!" *Strikes battle pose*

---

Party Status

---

Battle Map:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Enemy Stats:

Dungeon Map:

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: July 26, 2013, 10:47:49 am »

!."
*Cough*
Good work getting more food though, Hiroshima Kenji. When the nuclear kobolds rise up and tear apart the haters for food, you shall be spared.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: July 26, 2013, 03:40:26 pm »

!."
*Cough*
Good work getting more food though, Hiroshima Kenji. When the nuclear kobolds rise up and tear apart the haters for food, you shall be spared.

"Grammar mistakes. Reaaaaaal funny. And I highly doubt whatever Kobold uprising you are predicting will occur before this food is finished."

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: July 26, 2013, 07:46:11 pm »

It's more the principle of the thing.

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: July 28, 2013, 01:32:54 pm »

Ajax, X: Shoot the mad engineer.  Rave, use dark missile on a scrap beast. Feaster, begin to move forward.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: July 29, 2013, 11:47:04 am »

Bonus Chapter 1: What a Load of Scrap!

Turn 27

Ajax, X: Shoot the mad engineer.  Rave, use dark missile on a scrap beast. Feaster, begin to move forward.

"Hrmmm... Well I guess that is all the suggestions we are getting for now. Have at em guys!"

"Orders confirmed. Target in sight. Wind resistance calculated and clearance to fire delivered. Opening Fire..."

The Time Traveling Super Soldier opens fire on the poor engineer, and with a natural attack roll of 20, a critical hit would be threatened even without Ajax's improved headhunting proficiency. The roll to confirm is an 8, which after adding the Sniper's attack bonus is enough to land the crit... or would be. If Ajax didn't have his attack bonus reducing training scope attached to his gun.

...The Sniper's luck however returns on the damage roll, as he inflicts 18 damage; only two less than his maximum and enough to kill his beefy target in a single shot. THE MAD ENGINEER HAS BEEN REDUCED TO A CLOUD OF RED MIST AND PLASMA!

"Target neutralized. Recharging weapon."

"Ballin. Looks like I don't even have to lift a finger here! Good shot Ajax."

"My turn then! *Ahem* I Rave of House Omega, servant of the Elven Pharaoh and Valedictorian of the Desert Academies' Dark Magic Program, call upon the powers of blackest night to smite my foes! Dark Missile FIRE!"

Rave unleashes a projectile of dark energy at the nearest Scrap Beast, which hits the target dead on, but only inflicts a measly 4 damage. The Scrap Beast does not self destruct. I'll mark the injured one with a black halo this turn.

Flesh-Feaster trudges forward to get as close to the battle as his encumbering armor will allow him...

Two of the beasts spot the Cutebold's movement and charge him! The first beast makes an attack roll of 7. Even with an attack bonus of 4, that is not nearly enough to break through Feaster's Atomiclicious AC of 17. The beast's teeth get a bit dented from the attempt.

The second Scrap Beast rolls a 3, and has no more luck in attack the Nuclear Cutebold than it's friend.

The third Scrap Beast starts moving towards the anoying Elf that shot him with Dark Energy!

"Shitshitshit! Its gonna try to melee combat with me!"

"Buhahahahaaaaaa! Flesh-Feaster can haz invincibulz! I maek u garbag monstah's ded now!"

---

Party Status

---

Battle Map:

Enemy Stats:

Dungeon Map:

[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Me: Congratulate Ajax. Nice shot, Ajax! I hope your next one is as good. And ideally all the others.
Ajax: Shoot the closest scrapbeast.
Quigleyurk: Shoot the closest surviving scrapbeast.
Flesh-Feaster: Attack the left scrapbeast.
Rave: Wish you had a ranged weapon, then Dark Missile an injured scrapbeast.
Sig

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile

"Thank you for the moral support sir, but my gun requires a round of cool down. I'm afraid I cannot follow your current orders. My Apologies." +1 Chemistry between GWG and Ajax!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's not your fault, Ajax. Feel up to a knife-fight?
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32