Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 32

Author Topic: (ISG) Halfling Paladin: Dead, but Sequel Starting...  (Read 32241 times)

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Halfling Paladin: CRITICAL HITS FTW!
« Reply #420 on: July 20, 2013, 10:28:55 pm »

"The mob can do their worst. I'm not about to let my feelings get in the way of my mission no matter what they say."
Doing your duty to the Emperor?
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Alright, Teamworks.

Quigleyurk and Albus, duh.
The Cutebolds. Race-Traitors gotta stick together, no?
Rave and Gladys. The latter saved the former.
Rave and Kenji. Former prisoners together.
Ajax and Quigleyurk. The latter, being the PC, should have lots of connections, and everyone should have at least one if possible.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile

"The mob can do their worst. I'm not about to let my feelings get in the way of my mission no matter what they say."
Doing your duty to the Emperor?

"Yeah. Something like that."

"Puhlease. Everybody knows the Emperor is just a figurehead. The Dynamo is the one really calling the shots for the human race."

"Heh. Some things don't change no matter when you go."

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Oh dear...

nuclearwhale

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

X and Ajax- We need to know more about Ajax, and he will likely listen to X.
Flesh-Feaster and Kenji- If we can make those potions of Kobold ancestry, we might be set.
Rave and Albus- Lets face it, every Teen Titans fan needs something that they can pretend is Beast Boy.
Gladys and Rave- We need to get that OMG SHIPPING! Squeeeeeee! going, and It would probably take much longer with any other character.
Albus  and X- Same reason as GWG.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

Gladys and Rave: It's exactly what both of them want.
X and Albus: do I even need to explain this one? see what GWG said.
X and Ajax: they're practical people. see what nuclearwhale said.
Gladys and Ajax: :3
Rave and Ajax: the latter has gear the impresses the former. the former could be usefull to the latter. they're also both long-ranged standoff fighters, probably will end up side by side if they're in battle together.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Ajax and Kenji: I see them as the straight man and the fool duo.
Rave and Gladys: It speak to me.
X and Albus: The hero always need a good relationship with their dog.
X and Amelia: No wait, she dead isn't she. Guess we get UST from someone else.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Halfling Paladin: CRITICAL HITS FTW!
« Reply #427 on: July 22, 2013, 06:09:51 pm »

Prelude: Concluded!

Turn 23

Alright. The votes are in. The winning couples are...

Quigleyurk and Albus!
Quigleyurk and Ajax!
Rave and Gladys!

I need IronyOwl to decide how Quigleyurk views both Albus and Ajax!
I need Dariush to decide how Albus views Quigleyurk!
I need Lenglon to decide how Gladys views Rave!

I also need the b12 hivemind at large to decide how Rave views Gladys, and how Ajax views Quigleyurk!

If you are one of the lucky people who get to make a relationship level decision for a character, you may post it in this thread, or PM me if you want it to be a surprise for the others.

Now then. Lets get into other business...

"There you all are. I would again like to express my thanks to the players for freeing me, and to the party for dragging the players to the photoporter so that they could free me. As a reward I have talked to the shopkeeper and arranged for you to recieve one 3rd Tier Item for free. I have also arranged for a Telepad to take you all to the Demon Viceroy's Castle should you choose to skip traveling The Scrapyard, which is a bonus dungeon between here and there."

"Third Tier? What does that mean, and why does that sound subpar?"

"Umm... Mr. GM sir? Could you please explain how shopping works in this game?"

Sure thing big guy. Items have a tier. Some items are automatically packed into item sets which have a greater tiering than the sum of their parts. The lowest tier is 6, but some items are totally valueless, so don't expect to game the system by gathering pebbles and whatnot. The highest tier available in this town is 2. So that third tier item the tank is offering is actually pretty good.

Gold triples in value to go up a Tier. 15 gold is a 6th Tier item. 45 Gold is a 5th Tier item. 135 is a 4th Tier item. Ect.

An item can be exchanged in the shop for 1 item 1 tier lower, 2 items 2 tiers lower, 3 items 3 tiers lower, ect.

You may swap 1.5 items of the same tier for an item equal in tier to the swapped items; the cost of exchanging items of an equal tier is rounded up, so in effect you are trading at either a 2:1 or 3:2 ratio.

You may swap 3 items of the same tier for a single item 1 tier higher.

Stuff The Party Has to Sell:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Stuff for Sale:
---

Party Stats:

Battle Map:

Enemy Stats:

Dungeon Map:

« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 10:36:53 pm by Weirdsound »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Halfling Paladin: Almost shopping time...
« Reply #428 on: July 22, 2013, 06:23:41 pm »

Rave has a crush on Gladys.
Ajax is slightly suspicious of Quigleyurk, but less so than with most people due to his trustworthy nature.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: July 22, 2013, 06:43:19 pm »

"Yay! Gladys gets a pet! And she can do whatever she wants with it too! Yay!"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: July 22, 2013, 10:41:54 pm »

I have edited the last post with swag to buy. There is some pretty fun stuff on the list. Don't forget to read my explanation on how shopping works carefully, and that you get a free item from the Tier 3 list for saving the tank. Have fun shopping!

Also, IronyOwl and Dariush have until 1pm Central (About 14 hours) to define X and Albus's views on their Teamwork Partners before they become GM choice to save time and move things along.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Halfling Paladin: Shopping Till Ya Drop!
« Reply #431 on: July 22, 2013, 11:08:21 pm »

Ok then.
Free item: Mechling Mechanics Set

Trade 2xCutebold Kitchen Set and 1xNuclear Cutebold Arments Set for 1xMedic's Plate Armor and 1xFactory Fresh Mechling (Kobold-loving).
Trade 3xCutebold Mage Itemset for 1xTraining Scope
Trade 2xNuclear Cutebold Arments Set and 1xCutebold Mage Itemset for 1xChaos Control Charm and 1xDepleted Uranium Armor
Trade 6xCutebold Wardrobe for 1xPlayfey Magizine (for Gladys), 2xJerky Rations, and 1xCans of Dog Food

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: July 22, 2013, 11:52:30 pm »

PlayFey mag for Gladys

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: July 23, 2013, 06:49:29 am »

Free: Sacred Sword of the Earth
Trade Kobold Wardrobes and Dog Booties for Bloodcatcher.
Trade Staff of Scissors, Seal of Authority, and one Nuclear Kobold Armament Set for Medic's Plate Armor and Factory-Fresh Mechling.
Trade one Nuclear Kobold Armament Set and two Cutebold Mage Itemsets for Mechling Mechanics Set.
Trade two Cutebold Mage Itemsets for 5 Cans of Dog Food and 14 Jerky Rations.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 02:25:43 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: July 23, 2013, 10:51:22 am »

Are you sure you want two Mechling Mechanics Sets GWG? Or is that just a typo.

Also, about two hours left until Teamwork Levels are properly given out.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 32